Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin Stuff

Bitcoin Donations

1AKjJqVViFZGYat2BqerLPyYWscwVEPZht

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:31 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:15 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:37:18 PM
awe-inspiring first encounter girls

https://url.epoch.tw/JM0wr

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
ripsnorting uncovered girls

Johnnyhoppy

February 23, 2024, 10:39:30 PM
far-out unembellished girls

ytmp3music

September 23, 2023, 12:39:24 PM
Titanic post! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's happy to give some thought to such mindful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
<a href="https://www.ytmp3.to">Youtube to mp3 converter</a>

Hidden In Him

March 02, 2022, 01:44:01 PM
What a beautiful Spring day! Glory to God!

Hidden In Him

January 07, 2022, 06:49:10 PM
Alive and well!  :)

Happy 2022! This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it, Lol.

MoreBloodWine

December 30, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
You alive Chris ?

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:17:44 PM
But ya, any PM's sent they should be made aware of via email, if they have notifications set for receipt of a PM.

But even if so, my newsletter blast can ignore such settings so anyone registered will at least get my message. But I can name them specifically in it for *** & giggles.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:15:17 PM
Still need to check some things but that will be easy enough to do via PM.

When the site is re-opened. It is now, but tech locked down... but when it's "back". I can send out a newsletter, anyone who has an email attached that they still use will be made aware / be able to come back if that's what they choose to do.

Hidden In Him

October 14, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
You're kidding... That would be something. Any way to contact ShadowKen and Indybones? And maybe Pineapple, LoL. I suppose if it's all intact I could just message and it would go thru to email.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 01:53:33 AM
@HIM: The MP is back, but it will need to remain in maintenance mode until I can re skin it / fix some of the underlying addons, But it is loading again... all data should still be intact.

I've already alerted spddmn's wife to let him know ;-)

Hidden In Him

April 27, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
And after checking, it wasn't done yet, LoL. Looks like it is now (hopefully).

Hidden In Him

April 08, 2020, 10:37:46 AM
This one's pretty good, LoL. Should be fun to put on video some day.  :)
http://www.spiritualwarbiblestudies.com/index.php?topic=181.msg207#msg207

Hidden In Him

March 10, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
 :) :) :)

MoreBloodWine

March 10, 2020, 07:02:44 AM
Everything happens for a reason, even if it's rewriting old works ;-)

Hidden In Him

March 07, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
My wife dislikes the idea that I'm rewriting studies rather than writing new ones, but the Lord is now opening up Colossians to me like never before, and some work needs to be redone. Very excited about the new insight!  :)

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
...get back to making sure studies were ready to put on camera when the time comes.  :)

So how's life with you?  

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:18:44 PM
I noticed you were still lurking around, LoL. Glad to see I'm not the only one happy about it.  :) Hard at work converting the garage into a recording studio & music room. Gonna be nice! The soundproofing is going to be work and money, but a lot of it is already purchased. In the meantime, I had to

MoreBloodWine

February 29, 2020, 01:59:43 AM
 :) :) :)

Hidden In Him

February 28, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
I'm officially going back to writing! Glory to God Almighty!! Having fun again already, and going to be going to work improving and the adding to the set on Colossians.

Blessings in Christ to all who visit,
Hidden

MoreBloodWine

November 02, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
I rarely ever used Tapatalk to log in to the site. Not sure if anyone ever actually did as the issue of it not working was never reported.

But for our mobile uses, certain things like this chat box will not be available through the app as this chat box is an addon itself. But all boards within the forum are available and currently confirmed working.

Ty & my apologies !

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
An excellent passage I am now writing a study on in the Book of Colossians.

"And I am now rejoicing in [my] sufferings over you, and filling up in my flesh what is lacking of the afflictions of Christ for His body's sake, which is the church, of which I became a servant

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
... of which I became a servant according to the administration of God having been given unto me, for you to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations but which has now been made manifest to His saints, to whom God wished to make known what

Show 50 latest

Recent Posts

Calendar

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:38:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 363
  • Total Topics: 257
  • Online Today: 72
  • Online Ever: 827
  • (November 19, 2019, 08:59:00 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 75
Total: 75

Author Topic: Colossians 2:8-15  (Read 3393 times)

Hidden In Him

• Owner
  • 30 Day Activity:
    0%
Colossians 2:8-15
« on: February 19, 2018, 05:24:37 PM »
Has Satan Robbed The Church Of New Testament Christianity?

People are often conned because they don't know the true value of the things they possess. Someone comes along who knows what it is truly worth and convinces them to sell it for practically nothing, or trade it away for something "far more valuable." This is the trick Satan has used to rob the church of true New Testament Christianity. He has convinced us we needed something else instead, and in falling for his lies we have ended up being spiritually defrauded.
     This is what Paul was now warning the Colossians not to let happen to them:

Take heed that there be no one robbing you through philosophy and empty deceit, in accordance with the tradition of men, in accordance with the elementary principles of the world, and not in accordance with Christ. For in Him dwells all the Fulness of the Godhead bodily, and having become perfected, you are in Him who is the Head of all rule and authority. (Colossians 2:8-10)

Notice here the tradeoff: They would exchange abiding in Christ, "in whom dwelt the Fulness of the Godhead bodily" for an "empty deceit." Or in other words, Satan was trying to conn them into trading a truly Spirit-filled Christianity for spiritual emptiness. Specifically, he was referring to the fact that the Fullness of God was manifesting itself during early church services, with each one having a tongue, a teaching, a revelation, an interpretation, as described elsewhere:

What is it, then, brothers? Whenever you may come together, each one has a psalm, has a teaching, has a revelation, has a tongue, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. If anyone with a tongue speaks, [let it be] by two or the most three, and in succession, and let one interpret. And if there is no interpreter, let him be silent in the church, but let him speak to himself and God. And let prophets speak two or three, and let the others discern. And if anything should be revealed to another sitting by, let the first one be silent. For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn and be exhorted. (1 Corinthians 14:26-31)

This is what Paul meant by, "and you are in Him, who is the Head of all rule and authority." The Lord Jesus Himself, as the Head of all religious rule and authority, was speaking through them and acting through them by divine utterance, and leading the church into genuine truth and true Spiritual life through it. Unfortunately, in much of Christianity today, Spirit-filled services have been replaced with ritualism and formalism. These are the same things Satan was trying to foist on the Colossians. Instead of operating in the supernatural gifts, they were being encouraged to focus primarily on observing Jewish cleanliness laws and Jewish feasts, Sabbaths and New Moons, in accordance with very strict standards. Thus, Paul warned them not to let anyone but the body of Christ judge them regarding these things:

Therefore, do not let anyone but the body of Christ judge you in food and drink, or in respect of a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, which are [merely] a shadow of coming things. (Colossians 2:17-18)

Unfortunately, whereas Satan ultimately failed with the Colossians, he succeeded in the next few centuries with virtually the entire church, and it has remained this way until today. Satan robbed the church blind, such that the Christianity we practice today in no way resembles what was practiced during New Testament times.

The saddest part is that most are so blinded spiritually that they don't even know they were robbed, or when. As will be covered in this study, the road to opening their eyes will start with returning to true Spirit-filled Christianity ourselves, and restoring accurate teaching so that the army of God prophesied to arise in the end-times will be fully equipped to live out true Christianity once more.

Demons: The Inspiration Behind Essenism

Who was ultimately behind the Colossian heresy? As will be shown elsewhere, the heretics influencing the Colossians were actually a Jewish sect called the Essenes. They were strict about keeping Jewish food laws (Colossians 2:20-22), and observing Jewish Sabbaths and Feast days (Colossians 2:16-17). Most telling, however, they contended that they actually engaged in the worship of the angels during their services, by synchronizing them with those supposedly going on in Heaven (Colossians 2:18).
     Paul also referred to this heresy as a "philosophy," and Essenism was just that. On the surface it looked like a genuine form of Judaism. But a closer look revealed that Essenism was actually patterned after the Greek philosophical schools, and was in fact a Jewish version of Pythagorianism. Pythagorus was the father of Greek philosophy, and his system became the basis for how philosophical schools operated for centuries thereafter. The Pythagorians were strict vegetarians who formed into a highly exclusive intellectual societies dedicated almost exclusively to meditating continually on the attainment of a virtuous life:

The early Pythagorean sects lived in Croton and throughout Magna Graecia. They espoused to a rigorous life of the intellect and strict rules on diet, clothing and behavior... [They] were closed societies, and new Pythagoreans were chosen based on merit and discipline. Ancient sources record that early-Pythagoreans underwent a five year initiation period of listening to the teachings in silence. Initiates could through a test become members of the inner circle. (Pythagoreanism, Wikipedia)

The Essenes bore all these same characteristics. They lived an extremely disciplined lifestyle dedicated exclusively to philosophical meditation and pursuing virtue. The Jewish historian Josephus identified "the Essenes as a race that employs the same daily regime as was revealed to the Greeks by Pythagorus." (Josephus, Antiquities 15.371). Moreover, they likewise formed themselves into highly exclusivist philosophical communities. Very similar to the Pythagoreans, new members had to endure a rigorous two year initiation period before they could be fully admitted into the community.
     But while some Jews were busy telling the world that Essenism as an exemplary religion, the Holy Spirit was warning the Christian churches through the apostles that what the Essenes taught was actually coming from Satan. Paul told Timothy the following in one of his letters:

But the Spirit says expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons. They shall speak lies in hypocrisy, their own conscience having been cauterized, and forbid to marry while abstaining from meats, which God created for those who believe and have known the truth to partake of with thanksgiving. (1 Timothy 4:1-3)

Nearly all Essenes were celibates, but all were strict vegetarians. They taught that the Books of Moses were in reality fakes, and that God never actually command the Jews to sacrifice animals or eat meat. According to Epiphanius:

The Nasaraeans (an Essene sect)... acknowledged Moses and believed that he had received laws - not this law, however, but some other. And so, they were Jews who kept all the Jewish observances, but they would not offer sacrifice or eat meat. They considered it unlawful to eat meat or make sacrifices with it. They claimed that these Books are fictions, and that none of these customs were actually instituted by the fathers. (The Essenes, Wikipedia)

But according to Paul, this teaching was a lie. The Living God had indeed commanded that meat could be received with thanksgivings, and that any doctrine which forbid it was a "doctrine of demons," and a deception originating from Hell. To cover for this deception, they piously devoted every day to philosophizing. According to Philo, "they obtained their philosophy by means of allegorical interpretations," stating in another place:

"[None] of them may take any food or drink before the setting of the sun, since they judge that the work of philosophizing is one which is worthy of the light, but that the care for the necessities of the body is suitable only to darkness, on which account they appropriate the day to the one occupation, and a brief portion of the night to the other." (Philo, On the Contemplative Life 18-90, IV, 34)

In other words, they dedicated all day long to taking passages of scripture and converting them into allegories, so that they could then throw out the literal meanings of scripture and delve endlessly into their more enlightened "spiritual" interpretations instead. And it was because of this presumptuous arrogance on their part that Paul warned the Colossians:

Let no one disqualify you... investigating into things which he has seen, being vainly inflated with pride by his fleshly mind and not holding fast the Head, from whom the whole body, being supplied and conjoined together through [its many] joints and ligaments, grows with the growth of God. (Colossians 2:17-19)

Had the Colossians adopted Essenism, it would have meant abandoning the True Presence of God and operating in genuine supernatural gifts to sitting around and philosophizing all day on made up allegorical interpretations of scripture instead. It was a spiritually empty religion founded mainly on the Greek philosophical schools, and had absolutely nothing to do with practicing Spirit-filled Christianity.

How Philosophy Crept Into The Churches

Although Essenism would fail to infiltrate the churches during Paul's time, the teachings and practices of the philosophical schools eventually did start creeping into the church over the next few centuries. As Frank Viola and George Barna stated in Pagan Christianity:

The New Testament letters show that the ministry of God's word came from the entire church in their regular gatherings. From Romans 12:6-8, Romans 15:14, 1 Corinthians 14:26, and Colossians 3:16, we see that it included teaching, exhortation, prophecy, singing and admonishment. This "every-member" functioning was also conversational (1 Corinthians 14:29), and marked by interruptions (1 Corinthians 14:30).
     This raises a thorny question. If the first century Christians were not noted for their sermonizing, from whom did the post-apostolic Christians pick it up? The answer is telling: The Christian sermon was borrowed from the pagan pool of Greek culture.
     The ancient Greeks and Romans viewed rhetoric as one of the greatest forms of art... Orators could bring a crowd to a frenzy simply by their powerful speaking skills. Teachers of rhetoric, the leading science of the era, were the pride of every major city. The orators they produced were given celebrity status.
     How did the Greek sermon find its way into the Christian church? Around the third century a vacuum was created when mutual ministry faded from the body of Christ... a clergy began to emerge. Open meetings began to die out, and church gatherings become more and more liturgical... functioning Christians had trouble fitting into this evolving ecclesiastical structure. There was no place for them to exercise their gifts, and by the fourth century, the church had become fully institutionalized.
     As this was happening, many pagan orators and philosophers were becoming Christians. As a result, pagan philosophical ideas unwittingly made their way into the Christian community... and the pagan notion of a trained professional speaker who delivered orations for a fee moved straight into the Christian bloodstream... the Greco-Roman sermon replaced prophesying, open interaction, and Spirit-inspired teaching. The sermon became the elitist privilege of church officials, particularly the bishops. Such people had to be educated in the schools of rhetoric to learn how to speak. Without this education, a Christian was not permitted to address God's people. (Viola and Barna, Pagan Christianity, P.90-93)

The apostle Paul on the other hand specifically stressed over and over again that he was NOT following this set of rules. Others religious leaders could present themselves as great philosopher types, but he would not. He walked in humility, and sought instead to demonstrate the supernatural power of God among congregations, so that their trust might be in the power of God and not the rhetorical skills of some religious speaker:

Christ sent me not to baptize but to preach the good news, not with words of wisdom, that the cross of Christ not be emptied. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to we who are being saved it is the power of God. For it has been written, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and repudiate the intelligence of the intelligent." Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Did not God render the wisdom of this world foolish?... the Jews ask for signs and the Greeks seek wisdom, but we proclaim Christ having been crucified, [which is] truly a scandal for the Jews and foolishness to the Gentiles...
     And having come to you, brothers, I did not come announcing the mystery of God unto you in accordance with the excellency of rhetoric or wisdom. For I decided not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ, and Him having been crucified. And I came before you in weakness and fear and much trembling, and my message and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom but with a demonstration of the Spirit and power, that your faith might not rest in human wisdom but in the power of God. (1 Corinthians 1:17-23, 2:1-5)

Are We Rollin,' Or Just Laid Up On Jacks?

In 1st Corinthians, Paul described the various gifts of the Spirit, and it is clear from the indicative present passive verbs used that "it is being given" means they were indeed already walking in thyme gifts during meetings back the:

There are variations of workings, but it is the same God performing them all within all... to one the word of wisdom is being given by the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to a different one faith in the One Spirit, yet to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to a different one various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues. (1 Corinthians 12:6, 8-10)

Today? Not so much. Normally, one man just stands up and entertains us for three quarters of an hour, with either minimal or no interaction from the congregation whatsoever. Conditions are now much like the way Chrysostom described it in the 4th century, after the spiritual gifts had largely departed from the church:

Truly the Church was more like Heaven in Paul's time, in that the Spirit governed everything and moved each one of the members in turn. But now it seems we have merely the symbols of those gifts. We likewise only have two or three speaking in a service, but these are only a pale shadow of what prevailed then... The present church is like a woman who has fallen from her former prosperous days, and retains only the outward signs of that prosperity, displaying the boxes and caskets within which she once kept her wealth, but which are now empty. This is true not only in the matter of the gifts, but in life and virtue as well. (Chrysostom, Homilies on the Epistles of Paul to the Corinthians, XXXVI, 7, 390 A.D.)

Are we rollin'? Many Cessationist Christians seem to think their version of Christianity is all anyone would ever need; that the supernatural gifts ceased with the apostles, and at this point they are the ones truly "living large" in spiritual terms. They are now the ones preserving the "truth" for future generations.

Unfortunately, the truth is we've been jacked. Compared with New Testament Christianity, most modern versions of it are now the spiritual equivalent of a hoopty up on blocks, waiting for the tow truck of history to transport them off:

We started out in a luxury Maclaren, but Satan came along and convinced us what we really needed was Yugo. Then our Yugo mysteriously got stripped down to nothing but a steering wheel and a frame.
     At this point, we're just improvising, but it's definitely not good.

The wise would do well to admit that such Christianity will never make much of an impression on the world, nor is it going to be going anywhere fast anytime soon.

Authorities Will Be Made A Spectacle Of Again

So how do we get back what was stolen? The answer is found in scripture. The Lord is going to raise up an army that will restore the years the cankerworm has stolen, and give true spiritual nourishment back to the people of God once again. Today the church is largely in a state of spiritual starvation, but the prophesies in Joel say it will not remain that way forever:

The word of the Lord which came to Joel, the son of Bathuel. "Hear these words, you elders... The leavings of the caterpillar has the locust eaten, and the leavings of the locust has the palmerworm eaten, and the leavings of the palmerworm has the cankerworm eaten... Mourn, you priests who serve at the altar of the Lord, for the plains languish. Let the land mourn, for the corn languishes. The wine is dried up, the oil becomes scarce. The husbandmen starve. Mourn your property on account of the wheat and barley, for the harvest has perished from off the field. The vine is dried up, and the fig-trees are become few. The pomegranate, palm-tree, apple, and all the trees of the field are dried up, for the sons of men have abolished joy... 
     "Now therefore," says the Lord your God, "turn to Me with all your heart, and with fasting and weeping and lamentation. Rend your hearts and not your garments, and turn to the Lord your God… and, because of the years which the locust, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, and the cankerworm have eaten, I shall recompense unto you My great power, which I sent among you. And you shall eat abundantly and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God for the things He has wonderfully wrought among you. And My people shall not be ashamed for ever. And you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel… it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. And I will pour out My Spirit upon My servants and My handmaidens in those days. And I will show wonders in the heaven and on earth, blood and fire and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and glorious Day of the Lord comes." (Joel 1:1, 4, 8-12, 2:12-13, 25-31 LXX)

The caterpillars, locusts, palmerworms and cankerworms here all represented demonic spirits, who stole the true food of God away from His people to the point that they are now starving. What then will be the reaction of religious authorities when this food begins to be restored? The same as was taking place during New Testament times; they will despise the message, and ridicule it as being "false doctrine," telling anyone who will listen to be careful that they not to be "deceived."
     But the religious authorities over major denominations will be no match for the Authority being made manifest in the church once again. The Lord Jesus Christ Himself will again give utterance through congregations, and again lead them into all truth through the Holy Spirit. No longer will they give ear to anyone telling them they are "sinning against God" by defying religious leaders, or listen when someone tells them how much they still "lacked" spiritually.
     This is what Paul was telling the Colossians in the rest of our passage; not to let some Essene tell them they needed to be circumcised, were still under the curse of the law, and needed to obey superior religious authorities than the ones they were listening to now:

Take heed that there be no one robbing you... for in Him dwells all the fulness of the Godhead bodily, and having become perfected, you are in Him who is the Head of all rule and authority, in whom you were circumcised with the circumcision not made by hands, in the putting off the of body of the flesh, in the circumcision of Christ, having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised with Him through faith in the supernatural energy of God, the One having raised Him from the dead. And you, being dead in [your] trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, having wiped away the handwriting that was against us in the ordinances, and He has taken it out of the midst, having nailed it to the cross. And having stripped the rulers and authorities, He made a spectacle of them in public, having triumphed over them in it. Therefore let no man judge you... (Colossians 2:8-15)

What "authorities" was Paul referring to here? Most commentators say he was talking about demonic principalities here, but nothing could be farther from the truth. Paul was warning them not to be influenced by religious rulers and authorities, such as the leaders among the Essenes or the highest leaders in the Jewish Sanhedrin in Jerusalem. They all had their religious authority stripped from them the day Christ rose from the dead, demonstrating that He was the Messiah, for they mocked Him as a winebibber who did miracles by the power of demons. How do we know this is about them? Because Paul said the Lord made a spectacle of them "in public," meaning He exposed them to an open shame before all humanity. No one can even see demons, let alone visibly see Christ putting them to an open shame. Nor are demons the ones Paul was warning might come along and deceive them with philosophy and the traditions of men. These were human heretics touting the doctrines of supposedly superior religious authorities.   
     How does this relate to us today? Religious rulers and authorities in the end-times will likewise be exposed as frauds and stripped of the authority they claimed to have just as they were back then. The Lord is going to manifest Himself supernatural through His true servants once again, leaving false religious authorities embarrassed and ashamed of their spiritual "nakedness" by comparison:

God is now in the process of recruiting an army with which He will shake this old world one more time. By working through His soldiers, God will produce great miracles that will shake the established hierarchy of the so-called organized religion that is in this world today. These soldiers that God is now recruiting will demonstrate the power of God to a greater extent than did the disciples in the Pentecostal age. Some will be even greater demonstrations than that of Elijah. (Pittman, Placebo, P.42)

Since the time of this prophecy, the Lord has continued to make mention of this coming army in subsequent visions, including those given to Kathryn Baxter. In her visions, it is likewise stated that the miracles this army will perform will strip many religious leaders of their authority. Speaking directly to the leaders of denominational Christianity today, the Spirit Himself is now declaring:

Behold, I am preparing a holy army. They will do mighty exploits for Me and destroy your high places. They are an army of holy men and women, boys and girls. They have been anointed to preach the true gospel, lay hands on the sick and call the sinner to repentance.
     This is an army of working men, housewives single men, single women and school children, They are common people, for not many noble have responded to my call. In the past they have been misunderstood and mistreated, abused and rejected. But I have blessed them with boldness in holiness and in spirit. They will begin to fulfill My prophecy and to do My will. I will walk in them, talk in them and work in them.
     This army... which was spoken of by the prophet Joel, will arise from the land and do great works for God. The Son of Righteousness will arise with healing in His wings. He shall tread down the wicked, and they shall be ashes under His feet.
     They shall be called the army of the Lord. I will give gifts unto them, and they will accomplish My mighty works. They shall do exploits for the Lord of glory. I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and daughters shall prophesy... They shall win many to Jesus Christ before the day the evil beast arises, says the Lord. (Baxter, A Divine Revelation Of Hell, P.139-140, 141-142)

Certainly no one with the heart of God wants anyone coming to shame. But the time of being robbed by Satan year after year must come to an end. For what he stole during the first few centuries of the Christian era, he must be made to pay for his thefts. And he will be made to pay when the churches Christ truly abides within again function in all the supernatural gifts of the Spirit, and in abundance, and the Lord Himself is again present in all His Fullness as He once was during New Testament times.

Links on Essenism being a Jewish philosophy:

https://books.google.com/books?id=AnAiz6fB2X8C&pg=PA24&lpg=PA24&dq=Essene+philosophy&source=bl&ots=ZxeuopVGb7&sig=ACfU3U3Ryy9jdjJWY_8B8aLQ7neKHQiEkw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiBjpTyusXoAhVqma0KHcpwAi04HhDoATAIegQIChAB#v=onepage&q=Essene%20philosophy&f=false

http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/rak/courses/735/Historiography/EsseneSynopsis.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essenes

https://books.google.com/books?id=rGu1bKXbcsYC&pg=PA71&lpg=PA71&dq=Essenism+philosophy&source=bl&ots=ZUJurruB1U&sig=ACfU3U00r3KlBAQNZmG0ePC10RlBe4bqdg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjs4IrCi4HoAhUP5awKHelxD5g4ChDoATAFegQICRAB#v=onepage&q=Essenism%20philosophy&f=false

https://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/jm/jm05.htm

https://books.google.com/books?id=Wz7XAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA750&lpg=PA750&dq=Essenism+philosophy&source=bl&ots=VHfVtiOtyK&sig=ACfU3U1nXBDtVag7Lg18T0Oavnmhrenorw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjs4IrCi4HoAhUP5awKHelxD5g4ChDoATAEegQICxAB#v=onepage&q=Essenism%20philosophy&f=false

http://classic.net.bible.org/dictionary.php?word=Philosophy

« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 03:29:41 PM by Hidden In Him »