Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin Stuff

Bitcoin Donations

1AKjJqVViFZGYat2BqerLPyYWscwVEPZht

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:31 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:15 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:37:18 PM
awe-inspiring first encounter girls

https://url.epoch.tw/JM0wr

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
ripsnorting uncovered girls

Johnnyhoppy

February 23, 2024, 10:39:30 PM
far-out unembellished girls

ytmp3music

September 23, 2023, 12:39:24 PM
Titanic post! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's happy to give some thought to such mindful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
<a href="https://www.ytmp3.to">Youtube to mp3 converter</a>

Hidden In Him

March 02, 2022, 01:44:01 PM
What a beautiful Spring day! Glory to God!

Hidden In Him

January 07, 2022, 06:49:10 PM
Alive and well!  :)

Happy 2022! This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it, Lol.

MoreBloodWine

December 30, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
You alive Chris ?

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:17:44 PM
But ya, any PM's sent they should be made aware of via email, if they have notifications set for receipt of a PM.

But even if so, my newsletter blast can ignore such settings so anyone registered will at least get my message. But I can name them specifically in it for *** & giggles.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:15:17 PM
Still need to check some things but that will be easy enough to do via PM.

When the site is re-opened. It is now, but tech locked down... but when it's "back". I can send out a newsletter, anyone who has an email attached that they still use will be made aware / be able to come back if that's what they choose to do.

Hidden In Him

October 14, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
You're kidding... That would be something. Any way to contact ShadowKen and Indybones? And maybe Pineapple, LoL. I suppose if it's all intact I could just message and it would go thru to email.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 01:53:33 AM
@HIM: The MP is back, but it will need to remain in maintenance mode until I can re skin it / fix some of the underlying addons, But it is loading again... all data should still be intact.

I've already alerted spddmn's wife to let him know ;-)

Hidden In Him

April 27, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
And after checking, it wasn't done yet, LoL. Looks like it is now (hopefully).

Hidden In Him

April 08, 2020, 10:37:46 AM
This one's pretty good, LoL. Should be fun to put on video some day.  :)
http://www.spiritualwarbiblestudies.com/index.php?topic=181.msg207#msg207

Hidden In Him

March 10, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
 :) :) :)

MoreBloodWine

March 10, 2020, 07:02:44 AM
Everything happens for a reason, even if it's rewriting old works ;-)

Hidden In Him

March 07, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
My wife dislikes the idea that I'm rewriting studies rather than writing new ones, but the Lord is now opening up Colossians to me like never before, and some work needs to be redone. Very excited about the new insight!  :)

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
...get back to making sure studies were ready to put on camera when the time comes.  :)

So how's life with you?  

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:18:44 PM
I noticed you were still lurking around, LoL. Glad to see I'm not the only one happy about it.  :) Hard at work converting the garage into a recording studio & music room. Gonna be nice! The soundproofing is going to be work and money, but a lot of it is already purchased. In the meantime, I had to

MoreBloodWine

February 29, 2020, 01:59:43 AM
 :) :) :)

Hidden In Him

February 28, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
I'm officially going back to writing! Glory to God Almighty!! Having fun again already, and going to be going to work improving and the adding to the set on Colossians.

Blessings in Christ to all who visit,
Hidden

MoreBloodWine

November 02, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
I rarely ever used Tapatalk to log in to the site. Not sure if anyone ever actually did as the issue of it not working was never reported.

But for our mobile uses, certain things like this chat box will not be available through the app as this chat box is an addon itself. But all boards within the forum are available and currently confirmed working.

Ty & my apologies !

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
An excellent passage I am now writing a study on in the Book of Colossians.

"And I am now rejoicing in [my] sufferings over you, and filling up in my flesh what is lacking of the afflictions of Christ for His body's sake, which is the church, of which I became a servant

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
... of which I became a servant according to the administration of God having been given unto me, for you to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations but which has now been made manifest to His saints, to whom God wished to make known what

Show 50 latest

Recent Posts

Calendar

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:13:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 363
  • Total Topics: 257
  • Online Today: 17
  • Online Ever: 827
  • (November 19, 2019, 08:59:00 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Author Topic: 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, Part 3  (Read 5460 times)

Hidden In Him

• Owner
  • 30 Day Activity:
    0%
2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, Part 3
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:04:17 PM »
Islam, And The Antichrist's Coming Reign Of Genocide, Pt. 3

Regarding the growing hatred that is building within the hearts of many jihadist Muslims towards the Jews, is this not a political climate similar to the one present in NAZI Germany before the holocaust started? Is not an atmosphere being created which encourages genocide, and are not Muslim leaders now again calling for their complete extermination of the Jewish race? (and Christians along with them). Are not the gas tortures used by Muslims today eerily similar to the torments described in the Book of Revelation, which the Antichrist will inflict on those who refuse to take the mark? And does not all this suggest that the setting for the Battle of Armageddon could now be taking shape, a battle in which the Antichrist and his armies will wage war against the Son of God and His armies returning from Heaven in great Power and Glory?
     A great hatred against Christians and Jews is now slowly building in the earth. It will culminate in the Antichrist, whom the Muslims refer to as the Mahdi. He will eventually arise to make a seven year covenant with the nation of Israel but break that covenant after only three and a half years, and then take his seat in the temple of God in Jerusalem, displaying himself that he is greater than the God of the Jews. Thereafter, he will outlaw the observance of Jewish law, and only those teachings which agree with the Koran will be honored. All who refuse to convert to Islam will be hunted down and killed in a genocide unlike the world has seen before. Only after these things take place will the Day of the Lord's vengeance come, and the judgment of God commence against the nations.
     Paul clearly believed all these events were coming soon, but he reminded the Thessalonians not to be deceived if anyone claimed that the Day of the Lord had already begun. It would not begin until after an apostasy among the faithful had taken place, and the Antichrist had been revealed:

Now we implore you, brothers, by the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together unto Him, that you not become quickly disturbed in mind nor troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as if written by us [intimating] that the Day of the Lord is here. No one should deceive you in any way if the apostasy has not [yet] come first and that man of lawlessness has been revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above everything that is called God or is worshipped, so as for him to sit down in the temple of God, exhibiting himself that he is God. (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4)

After the Mahdi has taken his seat in the Jewish temple, "the abomination that causes desolation" will be erected in his place. This will be a holographic image of the Antichrist that can be made to move and speak, and it will speak great blasphemies against the True and Living God (Revelation 13:11-15). After these events transpired, the attempted extermination of the Jews will then commence.
     Islamic prophesies themselves testify that the Mahdi will seek to exterminate the Jews. This is why, much like with the propaganda used in NAZI Germany, Muslim prophets and imams now frequently dehumanize the Jews as being "pigs and apes":

"The Madhi will be victorious, and eradicate those pigs and dogs and the idols of this time so that there will once more be a caliphate based upon prophethood as the hadith states... Jerusalem will be the location of the rightly guided caliphate and the center of Islamic rule, which will be headed by Imam-al-Madhi." (Izzat and 'Arif, Al Mahdi and the End of Time, P.40, as cited by Richardson in The Islamic Antichrist, P.27)

"The battle with the Jews will surely come ... the decisive Muslim victory is coming without a doubt, and the prophet spoke about it in more than one hadith and the Day of Resurrection will not come without the victory of the believers [i.e. the Muslims] over the descendants of the monkeys and pigs, and with their annihilation." (Studies on Palestinian Culture and Society, by Itamar Marcus, as cited by Richardson in The Islamic Antichrist, P.114-115)

Eradicating The "Pigs And Apes": Shades Of NAZI Anti-Semitic Propaganda

Satan typifies Jews as "monkeys and pigs" in Islamic prophecy for a specific reason: It is an attempt to dehumanize the Jews so that Muslims will feel no guilt about exterminating them when the time comes. Satan used the same tactic in brainwashing the NAZIs into killing over six million Jews. Studies done on NAZI propaganda from the time reveal that the intent was to create a climate in which murdering Jews was perfectly acceptable:   

Because there was already an underlying feeling of anti-Semitism throughout Europe... The saturation of Nazi propaganda into everyday life enabled ordinary people to rationalize the irrational. As Aronsfeld (1985) explains, “The incessant propaganda created, and was intended to create, an atmosphere in which the murder of the Jews was to be regarded as not only not a crime, but on the contrary, as a meritorious deed performed in the service of the human race.” (The Holocaust And The Printed Word, Sefershoahwordpress.com)

The NAZIs most dehumanizing caricature of the Jews was as disease-infested rats. A propaganda film called The Eternal Jew was produced in 1940 in which the migration of the Jews through the Middle-east and Europe was compared to the spread of rats. In a NAZI review from the time entitled, The Eternal Jew: The Film of a 2000-Year Rat Migration, the reviewer praised those nations down through history who not only held feelings of disgust for the Jews, but expressed those feelings through deeds:

The Eternal Jew is the first film that not only gives a full picture of Jewry, but provides a broad treatment of the life and effects of this parasitic race using genuine material taken from real life. It also shows why healthy peoples in every age have responded to the Jews with disgust and loathing, often enough expressing their feelings through deeds. Just like rats, the Jews 2000 years ago moved from the Middle East to Egypt, at that time a flourishing land. Even then they had all the criminal traits they display today, even then they were the enemies of hard-working, creative peoples. In large hordes they migrated from there to the “Promised Land,” flooded the entire Mediterranean region, broke into Spain, France, and Southern Germany, then followed the German colonists as they moved into the countries of the East. Along the way they remained eternal parasites, haggling and cheating... This film with its persuasive power must be shown everywhere where anti-Semitism is still questioned. No one will fail to shudder at the sneaking servility and dirty bartering of the Jews when they start out, at the perfidy, insidiousness and vulgarity of their methods, at the brutality and all-devouring hatred they exhibit when they reach their goal and control finance. (German Propaganda Archive, ResearchCalvin.Edu)

So, too, is Satan now using a similar dehumanization of the Jews as "apes and pigs" to the exact same end: To inculcate in Muslims the mentality that the complete annihilation of the Jews would be a good thing, and just what the world needs. From an article on modern Arab/Muslim anti-semitism from the Jewish Virtual Library:

Depicting Jews – and sometimes also Zionists – as "the descendants of apes and pigs" is extremely widespread today in public discourse in the Arab and Islamic worlds... In one of his sermons, Saudi sheikh Abd Al-Rahman Al-Sudayyis, imam and preacher at the Al-Haraam mosque – the most important mosque in Mecca – beseeched Allah to annihilate the Jews. He also urged the Arabs to give up peace initiatives with them because they are "the scum of the human race, the rats of the world, the violators of pacts and agreements, the murderers of the prophets, and the offspring of apes and pigs."
     In April 2002, a weekly talk show on the Al-Jazeera satellite television station, "The Opposite Direction" which claims to have tens of millions of viewers across the world, addressed the question "Is Zionism worse than Nazism?" The moderator, Dr. Faisal Al-Qassam, included in the discussion the opinion of a viewer who wrote in from the station's website: "The sons of Zion, whom our God described as the sons of apes and pigs, will not be deterred unless there is a real holocaust that will destroy all of them at once, together with the traitors – those who collaborate with them, the scum of this [Islamic] nation." (Arab/Muslim Anti-Semitism: Muslim Clerics - Jews Are the Descendants of Apes, Pigs, And Other Animals, Jewish Virtual Library)

This last quote reflects the brainwashing many Muslims have been subjected to which teaches that the Jewish holocaust in WWII never actually took place. It was made up in order to justify setting up the Jewish nation in Palestine. But they are now promising that a real Jewish holocaust is approaching, one in which the "apes and pigs" will finally be completely eradicated.

The Abomination That Brings Desolation To Jerusalem

As already stated, the Antichrist will sign a seven year covenant with Israel, but only to lull them into a false sense of security. After three and a half years he will break this covenant. When his armies are suddenly surrounding Jerusalem, the Jews will realize they have been betrayed:

But when you see Jerusalem being encircled with armies, then know that her desolation has drawn near... they shall fall by the mouth of the sword, and shall be led captive into all nations, and Jerusalem shall be trampled down by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. (Luke 21:20-24)

Once the Antichrist's armies take control of Jerusalem, he will take his seat in the temple of God, and begin to exalt himself above everything non-Muslims call god or worship.

No one should deceive you in any way if the apostasy has not [yet] come first and that man of lawlessness has been revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above everything that is called God or is worshipped, so as for him to sit down in the temple of God, exhibiting himself that he is god. (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4)

This will be an open rebellion against the God of the Jews, for as Daniel prophesied he will even dare to "speak words against the Most High" (Daniel 7:24). Time will tell exactly what these words will be, but they may be taunts in which he asks the Jews, "If your God is truly the 'Most High,' why am I sitting in His temple in defiance to His face? Apparently I am the greater of the two." Yet regardless, when the Antichrist takes his seat in the temple of God in Jerusalem it will be "the abomination that causes desolation," in that the Jews will understand the implications. They will soon be forced to forsake their religion and their God or die. As a result, most will begin fleeing in all directions.

Therefore, when you shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet standing in the holy place - let the reader understand - then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let the one on the house top not come down to take anything out of his house. Neither let the one in the field return back to take his garments. But woe to those who are pregnant and those who give suck in those days. But pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the sabbath, for then shall be great tribulation such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, nor ever shall be again. And except those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved alive. But for the sake of the chosen, those days will be shortened.  (Matthew 24:15-22)

Thereafter, a talking image of the Antichrist, probably some form of hologram, shall be set up in the temple in Jerusalem to permanently reside there as a constant reminder to the Jews of who their new "god" is. Through this image the Antichrist will openly decree and give orders for the execution of every Jew who refuses to worship him:

And I saw another beast rising up out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but was speaking like a dragon. And it exercised all the authority of the first beast before it… saying to those who dwell on the earth that they should make an image to the beast which had the wound by the sword and did live. And it had the power to give life to the image of the beast, and that the image of the beast should both speak and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (Revelations 13:11-12a, 14-15)

Because they will refuse to worship the beast, most Israelites will be slaughtered, for as Daniel 7:21 states, the Antichrist "made war with the saints, and prevailed against them." So, too, did Jesus prophecy that "they will fall by the mouth of the sword" (Luke 21:24), and that "unless those days are shortened, no [Jewish] flesh shall be saved" (Matthew 24:21). But how could a nation of 10,000,000 people be brought to the brink of extermination, especially with all of them attempting to flee? One would think such a task impossible. But as we shall see, there are suggestions in scripture that chemical weapons will be used to incapacitate the Jews, thereby paralyzing them so that they cannot escape their executioners.

Will Chemical Warfare Be Used To Prevent Israel's Escape?

For starters, let us turn to a passage in Revelations, Chapter 9:

And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a aloud voice: "Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth because of the other voices of the trumpets of the three angels which are yet to sound!" And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven to earth. And to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace. And the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And out of the smoke there came forth locusts upon the earth, and power was given to them as the scorpions on earth have power. And it was said to them that they will not injure the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God upon [their] foreheads. And it was given to them that they should not kill them, but that they will be tormented for five months, and that their torment is as the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. And in those days shall men seek death, but shall not find it, and shall desire to die, yet death flees from them. (Revelation 9:1-6)

Strictly speaking, this passage refers to events that will take place after the tribulation period, i.e. during the time of God's wrath (See 1 Thessalonians, Studies 11, 12 & 13), when the Antichrist will turn his armies on the rest of the world's infidels and kill a third part of mankind once the Jews have been all but wiped out. But it highlights an important tactic the armies of the Antichrist will employ: The use of chemical weapons. What exactly are the effects of a scorpion sting? The symptoms of a more severe sting include muscle twitching and thrashing, unusual head, neck and eye movements, and the excessive flow of body fluids such as drool, sweat and vomit. These were the exact same symptoms observed among the victims of the sarin gas attacks which took place in Syria in 2013.
     The wikipedia on sarin states:

Initial symptoms following exposure to sarin are a runny nose, tightness in the chest and constriction of the pupils. Soon after, the victim has difficulty breathing and experiences nausea and drooling. As the victim continues to lose control of bodily functions, the victim vomits, defecates and urinates. This phase is followed by twitching and jerking. Ultimately, the victim becomes comatose and suffocates in a series of convulsive spasms. (Sarin, wikipedia.org)

The overriding effect of both scorpion stings and sarin gas (among the other nerve agents) is that both paralyze their victims, making them incapable of movement. The article goes on to state that those "who absorb a non-lethal dose, but do not receive immediate medical treatment, may suffer permanent neurological damage." This, then, would be their value in a full extermination campaign. As another source states, "Nerve agents initially stimulate and then paralyze muscles. With minimal exposure, exposed people may complain of vague weakness or difficulty walking." In other words, those trying to flee would become debilitated, and yet remain alive until they could be systematically killed off and disposed of, an alternative preferable to millions of dead bodies simply rotting in the open air until they could be dealt with. This would also explain why scripture says that these victims will "seek death, but shall not find it, and shall desire to die, yet death will flee from them" (Revelation 9:6).
     It must be remembered that during WWII, the NAZI "final solution" was a massive logistical operation. Huge extermination camps had to be created for temporary storage, railway systems had to be tied up for transport, gas chambers had to be built for execution, and huge ovens were built and operated for the cremation of bodies. So, too, will the systems the Antichrist uses have to be equally if not more efficient.
     What will the delivery devises for these nerve agents be? Judging by John's description of the "locusts" he saw, they will be modern attack helicopters:

And the shapes of the locusts were like horses prepared for battle. And on their heads [were] as it were crowns of gold. And their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as it were [like those] of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron. And the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots with many horses running to battle. (Revelation 9:7-9)

John could describe what he saw in his vision only in terms of what he knew from his own time. He had no knowledge of the man-made technologies that would be developed thousands of years later. It seems more than likely, then, that the "locusts" he was seeing were actually modern military helicopters, given the strange description he provides of them. They had "breastplates of iron," and yet "teeth as it were like [those of] lions." This could be accounted for by military shark tooth decals some units paint on their aircraft. That they had "hair as the hair of women" may have been John's way of describing the smoke trailing behind missiles after their release. Propeller blades in motion would have appeared to John like "crowns of gold," and "the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots with many horses running to battle" is an excellent description of what a squadron of helicopters would have sounded like to the first century ear. That they appeared to arise from the smoke of a bottomless pit would be consistent with the kind of dust that helicopters kick up in desert regions like Israel. Often so much dust rises into the air that it creates a dangerous flying condition known as a "brown out." Pictured below are two Russian-made Mi-35 attack helicopters, recently shipped to the nation of Iraq.

There is another verse that suggests the Mahdi may use chemical weapons on the saints. It is found in Daniel, Chapter 7, a famous passage on the Antichrist:   

I beheld, and that horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them... And he shall speak words against the Most High, and wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and law. And [power] shall be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time." (Daniel 7:19, 25, LXX)

The word used here in the Greek Old Testament for "to wear out" meant literally "to make old," in the sense of debilitation. Much like how older people quickly become tired and worn out, what better way to "wear out" a populace than by treating them with nerve agents that debilitate them, and to suffering degrees render them immobile? Those who suffer heavier doses would be rendered completely paralyzed, and unable to control their bodily functions as well.

Escaping The Days Of Vengeance

In teaching the disciples, the Lord Jesus warned them that when these days came, the enemies of God's people would be allowed to exact vengeance upon them in keeping with the prophecies of Daniel:

And when you shall see Jerusalem being encircled by armies, then know that her desolation has drawn near. Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains… for these are the days of vengeance, in order for all the things that have been written to be fulfilled… for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. (Luke 21:20, 22, 24)

This means that whoever takes part in the extermination of the Jews will do so from a sense of vengeance. Are there nations seeking vengeance against the Jews today? Certainly, and if one assumes that they are the same nations the Lord has promised to execute vengeance Himself against when He returns, then some are even specifically mentioned in scripture. 
     The following prophecy names two of the most virulently anti-semitic regions currently in existence on the planet, whom the Lord promises will suffer great retribution when the Battle of Armageddon finally takes place:

In those days, and at that time (i.e. in the last days), when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning My inheritance, My people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations... Now what have you against Me, O Tyre and Sidon, and all the regions of Philistia? ... I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done... Proclaim this among the nations: "Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men draw near and attack. Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say 'I am strong!' Come quickly, all you nations from every side, and assemble there... Let the nations be roused. Let them advance into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, for there I will sit to judge all the nations on every side. Swing the sickle, for the harvest is ripe. Come, trample the grapes, for the winepress is full and the vats overflow - so great is their wickedness! Multitudes, multitudes in the Valley of Decision! For the Day of the Lord is near in the Valley of Decision. The sun and moon will be darkened, and the stars no longer shine. The Lord will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem. The earth and sky will tremble. But the Lord will be a refuge for His people, a stronghold for the people of Israel. (Joel 3:1-2, 4, 9-16)

"Jehoshaphat" means simply "Yahweh Judges." Thus, in the context of all that is being said in Joel Chapter 3, the words "The valley of Jehoshaphat" mean literally "The valley where Yahweh is going to judge the nations," and this valley is none other than the valley of Megiddo, where the Battle of Armageddon will take place.
     The passage states that Tyre, Sidon, and regions of Philistia will have something against the Lord, and in the context of history it means that they will harbor resentment against His people. Where are Tyre and Sidon today? They are still highly populated cities in Southern Lebanon, home to the Shiite terrorist organization known as Hezbollah. Philistia is now what we refer to as modern Palestine. The Palestinians, in turn, are home to the Muslim terrorist organization Hamas. These two regions are not only staunchly Muslim, but two of the most rabidly anti-semitic populations on the entire planet, and deeply resentful the presence of the Jews in their region. I have met a few Palestinians in my life, and the feelings of hatred and vengefulness they expressed when discussing Israel were almost tangible (see below also for a link on Psalm 83, which even more so pinpoints Muslim nations as being those who will come against Israel in the end-times).
     The Palestinians will have their day, and it can safely be assumed that millions of Israelis are going to die. But not all of the Jews will perish. Joel's prophecy ends with the words, "But the Lord will be a refuge for His people, a stronghold for the people of Israel" (Joel 3:16). So, too, did Jesus declare that "for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened." (Matthew 24:22). Those chosen by God are going to survive. Through the Antichrist, the Devil will pursue them into the wilderness, but the Lord will deliver them. How interesting that He will translate Israel to a place of safety by giving her "two wings of a great Eagle," suggesting that her deliverance may even be by supernatural means.

And when the dragon saw that he was cast down into the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished there for a time, times and a half a time from the face of the serpent. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood, which the dragon cast out of his mouth. And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. (Revelation 12:13-17)

The Battle Of Armageddon: The Antichrist's Final Act Of Genocide

Just before his death, the Antichrist will commit one last great act of genocide, this time against his own people. Knowing full well he is about to meet his demise at the return of the Lord Jesus Christ from Heaven, the Antichrist will help delude the armies of Islam into a great battle he knows they cannot win, and hence to their own destruction:

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs. They came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the baest and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great Day of God Almighty... they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon." (Revelations 16:12-14, 16)

This will all be part of the plan of God, for it His intention that He gather "all the nations from every side, and gather them there" to the Battle of Armageddon. The military of every Muslim nation in the world, including those west of the Euphrates river, are to be drawn to one location so they can all be destroyed together at once. But despite knowing their destiny, the Devil, the false prophet, and the Antichrist will have no problem in leading a combined army of over 200,000,000 Muslims to their deaths (see Revelations 9:16). Seduced by demonic miracles into believing they have been serving the true "god," they will realize only too late that they were deceived when they see the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God descending from Heaven in power and great glory:

And I saw Heaven opened, and behold a white horse, and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war… And the armies which were in Heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and pure. And out of His mouth came forth a sharp sword, that with it He might strike the nations… And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him that sat on the horse, and against His army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who worked miracles before him with which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the rest were slain with the sword of Him that sat upon the horse, which proceeded out of His mouth, and all the birds were filled with their flesh. (Revelation 19:11, 14-15, 19-21)

The sheer volume of Christ's voice will instantaneously destroy what was only moments before the largest standing army in human history. And thus, to those seeking to exterminate His people, the Lord will fulfill a promise He made to them long ago when He declared through the prophet Joel, "I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done" (Joel 3:2).

On how Psalm 83 confirms even more so that the nations who attack Israel will be Muslim:
https://free.messianicbible.com/feature/psalm-83-ezekiel-38-and-the-coming-battles-for-israel/

On December 15th, 2014, the Palestinian Sheik pictured above gave a rant in front of a cheering crowd advocating the extermination of the Jews. He described them as possessing the vilest of traits, declaring that the time for their “slaughter is near,” and promised that they would be slaughtered “without mercy” because, of course, “Jews are apes and pigs.” (See Western Indifference To The Palestinian Culture Of Hate, frontagemag.com). Palestinian television, meanwhile, indoctrinates children in rabid anti-semitism:

Two other nations mentioned by name in Habakkuk 3 that will suffer God's wrath:

Plague went before Him, pestilence followed His steps. He stood, and shook the earth. He looked, and made the nations tremble. The ancient mountains crumbled, and the age-old hills collapsed... I saw the tents of Cushan in distress, the dwellings of Midian in anguish... In wrath You strode through the earth, and in anger You threshed the nations. You came out to deliver Your people, to save Your anointed one. (Habakkuk 3:5-7, 12-13a NIV)

Where is Midian today? Saudi Arabia, whom many believe is the real power behind Islamic jihad, in that they are the primary source of funding for it worldwide. Where is Cushan? The most likely interpretation identifies Cushan with ancient Mesopotamia, which would equate the region with modern Iraq and Iran, also devoutly Muslim countries.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/memrireport.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/chemical_warfare/page3_em.htm
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/ari-lieberman/western-indifference-to-the-palestinian-culture-of-hate/

« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 04:57:52 PM by Hidden In Him »