Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin Stuff

Bitcoin Donations

1AKjJqVViFZGYat2BqerLPyYWscwVEPZht

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:31 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:15 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:37:18 PM
awe-inspiring first encounter girls

https://url.epoch.tw/JM0wr

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
ripsnorting uncovered girls

Johnnyhoppy

February 23, 2024, 10:39:30 PM
far-out unembellished girls

ytmp3music

September 23, 2023, 12:39:24 PM
Titanic post! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's happy to give some thought to such mindful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
<a href="https://www.ytmp3.to">Youtube to mp3 converter</a>

Hidden In Him

March 02, 2022, 01:44:01 PM
What a beautiful Spring day! Glory to God!

Hidden In Him

January 07, 2022, 06:49:10 PM
Alive and well!  :)

Happy 2022! This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it, Lol.

MoreBloodWine

December 30, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
You alive Chris ?

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:17:44 PM
But ya, any PM's sent they should be made aware of via email, if they have notifications set for receipt of a PM.

But even if so, my newsletter blast can ignore such settings so anyone registered will at least get my message. But I can name them specifically in it for *** & giggles.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:15:17 PM
Still need to check some things but that will be easy enough to do via PM.

When the site is re-opened. It is now, but tech locked down... but when it's "back". I can send out a newsletter, anyone who has an email attached that they still use will be made aware / be able to come back if that's what they choose to do.

Hidden In Him

October 14, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
You're kidding... That would be something. Any way to contact ShadowKen and Indybones? And maybe Pineapple, LoL. I suppose if it's all intact I could just message and it would go thru to email.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 01:53:33 AM
@HIM: The MP is back, but it will need to remain in maintenance mode until I can re skin it / fix some of the underlying addons, But it is loading again... all data should still be intact.

I've already alerted spddmn's wife to let him know ;-)

Hidden In Him

April 27, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
And after checking, it wasn't done yet, LoL. Looks like it is now (hopefully).

Hidden In Him

April 08, 2020, 10:37:46 AM
This one's pretty good, LoL. Should be fun to put on video some day.  :)
http://www.spiritualwarbiblestudies.com/index.php?topic=181.msg207#msg207

Hidden In Him

March 10, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
 :) :) :)

MoreBloodWine

March 10, 2020, 07:02:44 AM
Everything happens for a reason, even if it's rewriting old works ;-)

Hidden In Him

March 07, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
My wife dislikes the idea that I'm rewriting studies rather than writing new ones, but the Lord is now opening up Colossians to me like never before, and some work needs to be redone. Very excited about the new insight!  :)

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
...get back to making sure studies were ready to put on camera when the time comes.  :)

So how's life with you?  

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:18:44 PM
I noticed you were still lurking around, LoL. Glad to see I'm not the only one happy about it.  :) Hard at work converting the garage into a recording studio & music room. Gonna be nice! The soundproofing is going to be work and money, but a lot of it is already purchased. In the meantime, I had to

MoreBloodWine

February 29, 2020, 01:59:43 AM
 :) :) :)

Hidden In Him

February 28, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
I'm officially going back to writing! Glory to God Almighty!! Having fun again already, and going to be going to work improving and the adding to the set on Colossians.

Blessings in Christ to all who visit,
Hidden

MoreBloodWine

November 02, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
I rarely ever used Tapatalk to log in to the site. Not sure if anyone ever actually did as the issue of it not working was never reported.

But for our mobile uses, certain things like this chat box will not be available through the app as this chat box is an addon itself. But all boards within the forum are available and currently confirmed working.

Ty & my apologies !

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
An excellent passage I am now writing a study on in the Book of Colossians.

"And I am now rejoicing in [my] sufferings over you, and filling up in my flesh what is lacking of the afflictions of Christ for His body's sake, which is the church, of which I became a servant

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
... of which I became a servant according to the administration of God having been given unto me, for you to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations but which has now been made manifest to His saints, to whom God wished to make known what

Show 50 latest

Recent Posts

Calendar

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:39:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 363
  • Total Topics: 257
  • Online Today: 35
  • Online Ever: 827
  • (November 19, 2019, 08:59:00 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 55
Total: 55

Author Topic: Jude 1:1-4  (Read 3084 times)

Hidden In Him

• Owner
  • 30 Day Activity:
    0%
Jude 1:1-4
« on: August 20, 2015, 10:33:38 PM »
Turning The Grace Of God Into Sexual Licentiousness

Jude's was the last New Testament epistle to be written. It was now roughly 68 A.D., and by now most of the apostles had already been martyred. The heresy originally introduced by Simon the magician some 30 years earlier (See 2 Thessalonians, Studies #9, #10 and #11) was now gaining far more adherents, and as a result an increasing number of true believers were being seduced away from the true faith and into sexual immorality.
     Because of this, Jude felt a need to write and urge leaders in the churches to lay stress upon that faith originally delivered to the saints by the apostles, because this threat to the common salvation was now growing:

Jude, a slave of Jesus Christ and brother of James, to those called, having become beloved in God the Father, and kept in Jesus Christ. May mercy and peace and love be multiplied unto you.
     Beloved, applying all diligence to write to you concerning our common salvation, I had need to write to you, exhorting you to lay stress upon that faith originally delivered to the saints. For certain men crept in, those of old having been proscribed unto this condemnation: They are "ungodly ones," translating the grace of our God into sexual licentiousness and disowning the only Master, and our Lord Jesus Christ. (Jude 1:1- 4)

That these heretics had "crept into" the church is a reference to the fact that they were gaining entrance into congregations by identifying themselves as believers in "Christ," but the Jesus they believed in was entirely different than the one preached by the apostles. The Jesus they followed was not the Son of the Old Testament God, but the descendant of a god supposedly much higher than the God of the Jews. The Jesus they proclaimed had supposedly come to expose the Jewish God as a tyrant, a slave driver, and the enemy of all mankind, for which reason they were even going so far as to blaspheme and deride Him. More will be discussed on this in later studies.
     As a result, from the outset here, Jude alludes to a prophecy that predicted the coming of such men. His reference to them being "ungodly ones" comes from the Book of Enoch. Jude will quote from this Book directly a little later in the letter when he states:

And Enoch also, the seventh-generation descendant from Adam, prophesied to these men, saying, "Behold, the Lord came with ten thousands of his holy angels to execute judgment against all, and to reprove all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly works which they committed in ungodliness, and concerning all the harsh words ungodly sinners spoke against Him." (Jude 1:14-15)

The actual text he is quoting in Enoch reads as follows:

The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling and the Eternal God will tread upon the earth, even Mt. Sinai, and appear in the strength of His might from the Heaven of heavens. And all shall be stricken with fear… the high mountains shall be shaken, and the high hills shall be brought low, and melt like wax before the flame. And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder. And all that is upon the earth shall perish, and there shall be a judgment upon all men.
     Behold, He comes with ten thousands of His holy ones, to execute judgment upon all, and destroy all the ungodly ones, and convict all flesh of all the ungodly works which they have committed in ungodliness, and of all the hard words which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him. (Enoch 1:4-7, 9)

Repeated over and over here is the prediction that prior to the Lord's return men would be "ungodly," that is, they would be impious and irreverent towards God. Rather than fearing Him, they would openly despise and condemn Him as being unjust. It is evident from his quotation of this prophecy that Jude clearly believed Christ's return was now imminent, and that these men were living proof that the prophecy was coming to pass.
     But they were likewise guilty of yet another sin: They were "translating the grace of God into sexual licentiousness," i.e. they were redefining God's grace as a license to practice sexual immorality. In disregarding the Old Testament laws that dealt with sexual purity, they were now free from the "tyranny" of the Old Testament God to practice whatever sins they pleased.
     While I have already shared the story of Simon the magician as revealed by both scripture and the early church fathers in other studies, since it is an integral part of understanding what was going on here in Jude's epistle, I will provide it once more. The early church fathers were unanimous in naming Simon as the founder of all these heresies which were now gaining ever-increasing influence over the gullible.

Simon The Magician: A Man Subject To Demons

The initial story of Simon the Magician is found in the Book of Acts, Chapter 8:

Now for some time a man named Simon had practiced sorcery in the city and amazed all the people of Samaria. He boasted that he was someone great, and all the people, both high and low, gave him their attention and exclaimed, “This man is rightly called the Great Power of God.” They followed him because he had amazed them for a long time with his sorcery. But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Simon himself believed and was baptized. And he followed Philip everywhere, astonished by the great signs and miracles he saw.
     When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had accepted the word of God, they sent Peter and John to Samaria. When they arrived, they prayed for the new believers there that they might receive the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit had not yet come upon any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Then Peter and John laid their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.
     But Simon, having seen that the Holy Spirit was given by the laying on of the apostles’ hands, offered them riches, saying, “Give me this authority as well, so that on whomsoever I may lay my hands, he may receive the Holy Spirit.” But Peter said to him, “May your riches come to ruin with you, because you thought that the gift of God could be obtained by riches. There is no part nor share for you in this matter, for your heart is not right before God. Repent, therefore, of this your wickedness, and ask the Lord God if [this] thought of your heart may truly be forgiven you. For I perceive that you are subject to the poison of bitterness and the bond of iniquity." And having answered, Simon said, “You pray to the Lord on my behalf, so that nothing which you have spoken may come upon me.” (Acts 8:9–24)

Some early fathers claim Simon merely faked being a Christian to fit in, but the passage itself strongly suggests he actually did believe, only that he still possessed grave spiritual weaknesses in his character, possibly as a result of his long history of involvement in the occult. Firstly, Simon was "subject to the bondage of iniquity," that is, he was deeply addicted to sin, and sexual sin in particular. Secondly, he was filled with bitterness and resentment towards others.
     As Peter said to him:

Repent... and ask the Lord God if [this] thought of your heart may truly be forgiven you. For I perceive that you are subject to the venom of bitterness, and the bondage of iniquity. (Acts 8:23)

By these words, Peter was telling him that God had revealed to him his true spiritual state, quite possibly through a vision. The words, "I perceive that you are subject to the venom of bitterness, and the bondage of iniquity" paint the picture of a man entwined by serpents, whose fangs were biting him and filling him with their poison. The Greek word used here translated a Hebrew word sometimes used in reference to the venom snakes fill their victims with.
     Thus, the meaning of such a vision would have been clear to Peter: Simon was still under the sway of demonic spirits, who were keeping him in bondage to his sexual lusts and bitterness towards others. Not coincidently, church artists often depicted Simon as being surrounded by demons who were entwined around him and biting him:   

To speculate on how Simon was bitter towards others would be pure conjecture, but it's possible that he may have made himself numerous enemies during his time as a sorcerer. Possibly some of these now chided the former "Great One" over his newly demoted status within the community. This would account for why he now offered to pay the apostles for a place of greater respectability and authority within the new faith.
     Whatever the case, Peter informed Simon that he had no part whatsoever in the matter of administering the Holy Spirit. Filled with resentment, he would pick only those whom he approved of to lay hands on while rejecting those he did not. The power to withhold the Spirit from some would thus become a weapon in his hands, and a means of gaining control over the people of Samaria once more. Even worse, so long as he was still bound by his lusts, sexual exploitation might again naturally follow.

The Sexually Immoral Teachings Of Simon The Magician

Christian tradition teaches that Simon did not repent after this episode with the apostle Peter in Acts. Rather, he returned to the practice of magic and serving the Devil, apparently seduced by the idea of becoming an even greater sorcerer than he was before, and able to work demonic miracles even greater than those the apostles were performing.
     As Irenaeus stated:

This Simon, then... not putting faith in God a whit more, set himself eagerly to contend against the apostles in order that he himself might seem to be a wonderful being, and devoted himself with still greater zeal to the study of the whole magic art, that he might better bewilder and overpower multitudes of men. (Irenaeus, Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.1, P.347)

So, too, did he return to his life of sexual immorality, and even made it an essential part of his new "Christian" religion by elevating it to a place of virtue. According to early writers, Simon eventually began going about with a prostitute named Helena, who assisted him in the "higher" mysteries of his religion by performing sexual rites with him before the eyes of his initiates in private.
     To cite a few quotes regarding Simon's methods:

This Simon of Samaria, from whom all sorts of heresies derive their origin... redeemed from slavery in Tyre, a city in Phoenicia, a certain woman named Helena, [and] was in the the habit of carrying her about with him... (Irenaeus, Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.1, P.348)

Simon Magus, who taught that his prostitute Helena was the Holy Spirit, instituted certain foul and infamous mysteries inexpressibly filthy, and had assemblies equally filthy to celebrate them, these being the Mysteries of Life, and of the most perfect "knowledge" (i.e. gnosis). (Queenborough, Occult Theocracy, P.119) 

Simon mocked the commandments of God regarding sexual purity by teaching that they were given only because the God of the Jews and His angels (who gave the law to Moses on Mount Sinai) desired to dominate over humanity and bring them under subjection. Simon had now come to reveal that men should no longer fear God's tyranny any longer, but reject His prophesies regarding the Day of the Lord and His threats to cast sinners into a burning Lake of Fire at the judgment.
     These, Simon taught, were all lies:

Since the angels ruled the world wickedly because each of them coveted the highest power for himself [Simon] had come to amend matters... Moreover, [as Simon taught], the prophets uttered their predictions under the inspiration of the angels who formed the world, for which reason those who place their trust in him and Helena no longer feared them but, as being free, live as they please... (Irenaeus, Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.1, P.348)

Some of Simon's successors, men like Nicholaus, Carpocrates and Valentinian, even went so far as to teach that practicing sexual immorality should be made a law, and that only those who practiced fornication daily could be saved. Practicing sexual immorality commemorated the spiritual "mystery" that those with true spiritual knowledge were supposed to meditate upon daily, as the following three quotes suggest:       

The Carpocratians grew to the degree of madness that, unable to conceal their debaucheries, they made sexual incontinence to be a law... Podicus added to the tenets of Carpocrates that fornication ought to be open and public, and the use of women common. For which reason, when the candles were extinguished in their feasts, each lay with the women as chance appointed it, and they call this licentiousness a mystical initiation, a mystical communion. (Queenborough, Occult Theocracy, P.120)

And to aggravate their wickedness, [the Valentinians] esteemed copulation as a most sacred mystery, known only to themselves, which the profane were not allowed to put into practice, what was abominable in others being highly virtuous in themselves. For, as Irenaeus said again, "they have this grace descending to them from the unnamable and unspeakable copulation above, for which reason they ought always to be meditating upon the mystery of copulation." (Queenborough, Occult Theocracy, P.121)

Both Epiphanius and Irenaeus before him say of the founder of the Nicolatians: "Being ashamed of his own remissness, audaciously pronounced that no one who was not lascivious every day could be an inheritor of eternal life... therefore those Gnostics, after a debauchery, used to boast of their happiness as having done a virtuous thing..." (Queenborough, Occult Theocracy, P.121)

Simon's Successors Eventually Began Infiltrating The Churches

As will be covered in later studies, like Simon before them, many of his successors were also magicians, and able to perform exorcisms and other occult magic through the power of demons. This, combined with the fact that they were readily identifying themselves as "Christians," gained them entrance into unsuspecting congregations. Yet while dressed in sheep's clothing, these men were in fact ravenous wolves intent on preying upon the flock of God. They were precisely those Jesus Himself warned the disciples about, who would appear during the last days.
     The following is a passage few today understand accurately because they do not understand church history, and as we shall see, it is a history which is eventually going to repeat itself:

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
     “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of My Father who is in Heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’" (Matthew 7:15-23, ESB)

Their mode of operation was simple: Once they had gained a believer's trust, they would take them aside and begin teaching them the sexually immoral doctrines of Simon as if they were the true tenets of Christianity. By redefining Christian terms such as "grace" with entirely new meanings, these heretics were slowly seducing disciples away from the true faith into damnation.
     The early church theologian Irenaeus attested that the name of Christ was deliberately being used to conceal their immoral doctrines and intentions:

They set forth, indeed, the name of Christ Jesus as a sort of lure, but in various ways introduce the impious doctrines of Simon. And thus they destroy multitudes, wickedly disseminating their own doctrines by the use of a Good Name. (Irenaeus, Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.1, P.353)

In fact, the primary reason they would even show up at Christian meetings would be to seduce unstable souls, i.e. those not well grounded in the faith, who could therefore more easily be enticed into heresy and sin:

The Carpocratians... spend their time in luxury and pleasure and bodily enjoyments, nor do they ever come among us unless it be to ensnare unstable souls, and entice them into their impious doctrine. To this end (i.e. for the purpose of enticing unstable souls), they taught sexual incontinence to be obligatory, as a law, and not only lawful but necessary to salvation, not merely compatible with the Savior's religion, but an integral part of it. (Queenborough, Occult Theocracy, P.119)

These are virtually the same things the apostle Peter was talking about in his second epistle. They lived for bodily pleasures, and entered in among true Christians only to find those they could seduce, especially married Christian women who because of their spiritual immaturity might be vulnerable to being lured into committing adultery:

They are about to receive the reward of unrighteousness, considering lounging about in the daytime to be pleasure. They are spots and blemishes, lounging about with deceitful intentions while feasting among you, having eyes preoccupied with an adulteress and with incessant sin, alluring unstable souls, having a heart that has become trained to sexual covetousness… By speaking egotistically-inflating words of vanity, through the lusts of the flesh they allure into sexually licentious practices those nearly escaping from among the ones living in error, promising them freedom yet themselves being slaves of [moral] corruption. For by whatsoever anyone has been overcome, by this he is also kept enslaved. For if having escaped the pollutions of the world through the recognition of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ but again getting entangled in these things they are subdued, their last state is worse than their first. For it was better for them not to have recognized the way of righteousness than having recognized it to have turned from the holy commandment given unto them. But a realization of the true proverb has happened unto them: "The dog has returned to his own vomit, and the sow that was once washed to wallowing in the mud." (2 Peter 2:13-14, 18-22)

Satanists: The Modern Heirs Of Ancient Gnosticism

So how does all this relate to modern times? Lest anyone think these things are now nothing more than a part of Christianity's past, think again. Satanists today practice these same tactics in recruiting marginal believers into sin, and have refined them into something of a science. Satanists today regularly infiltrate churches to sexually prey upon believers, especially younger ones, and whenever possible convert them away from Christianity and into Satanism.
     Numerous ex-satanists have admitted to infiltrating Christian churches, including the co-author of He Came To Set The Captives Free, a former Bride of Satan who laid out the eight-point plan satanists regularly use to infiltrate congregations and destroy them from the inside out:

During my years in The Brotherhood I was carefully trained, and I in turn trained others, in how to infiltrate and destroy the various Christian churches… we were taught an eight-point plan of attack that could be adapted to whatever denomination of church we were sent to. The fact that most all high ranking satanists regularly attend Christian churches should not be a surprise to anyone. That is, anyone who takes the time to read God's word…
     Satanists in particular covet teaching positions within the churches. They can do tremendous damage in these positions… I taught Sunday school in a large Bible-believing charismatic church in my home town for several years, and led and taught the youth choir, while at the same time serving Satan. My heart breaks now as I think of the many young lives I destroyed by recruiting them into Satanism through those classes, and the countless others whose time I wasted by not teaching them the true gospel of Jesus Christ.
     Do not be deceived. A number of ministers of large and wealthy churches in our country are satanists. Their influence is far reaching, and they get away with what they do because Christians everywhere are too lazy to study their own Bibles to check out what they are saying. (He Came To Set The Captives Free, Brown, P.233, 241-242)

Arguing in another place that a person can grant demons the right to enter them through the act of intercourse with a satanist, Rebecca Brown also wrote in Prepare For War that it is why satanists seek to seduce Christian youth sexually:

Demons are a "venereal disease" much more devastating than herpes or AIDS. They are passed from one person to another through sexual intercourse. That is why the most effective tool of recruitment into Satanism is through sexual encounters. This is why all the pagan temples today and down through history have had temple prostitutes. The demons placed in the unsuspecting person through intercourse with a satanist then influences that person into satanism. (Prepare For War, Brown, P.108)

Irene Park, a high ranking witch during the 70s, likewise testified that she herself led many Christian youth into darkness by seducing them into sexual sin, and then into Satanism. As David Jeremiah related it:

I was quite struck in my study by the testimony of the elderly and articulate Irene Park. Irene is a committed Christian who was formerly the High Witch of Florida... She admits to doing terrible deeds during her many years in the occult. For example, seducing young children sexually, and introducing young boys and girls to satanic rituals. A repentant Irene, who is now a Christian, confesses that Satan had vested in her dark powers which she used to savage young children. Irene said that as a witch, the only children she could not seduce, though she greatly lusted after them, were the children of dedicated Christian parents; parents who constantly prayed over their children through the precious blood of Jesus Christ. (New Age Education, Jeremiah)   

Satanic Designs On The Future

While satanists will remain servants in the hands of the Devil in his desire to infiltrate and subvert Christian congregations well into the end-times, it now also appears he intends to restore true Gnosticism to prominence in the earth as well.
     What evidence is there to suggest that Satan intends to reintroduce the most dangerous heresy of the first century? To begin with, a whole host of books, videos, television documentaries and even major motion pictures have been released in recent decades, all extolling the virtues of Gnosticism while subtly vilifying orthodox Christianity. Documentaries like Bible Secrets Revealed, a six part History Channel series, Banned From The Bible, Parts 1 & 2, two other History Channel documentaries, The Lost Gospels, a BBC Documentary, The Gospel Of Jesus' Wife, which aired on the Smithsonian Channel, The Bible Hunters, also produced by Smithsonian Channel, and The Gospel Of Judas, produced by National Geographic, all propose Gnosticism as the true, original form of Christianity handed down by Jesus Christ. The full length major motion picture The Da Vinci Code expanded on this theme, not only proposing Gnosticism as true Christianity but even including a scene where the heroin in the film witnesses her grandfather engaging in ritual sexual intercourse. The movie grossed over 224 million worldwide.

These books, documentaries and films all share a common interpretation of how Gnosticism "unjustly" came to be deemed as heresy: Self-serving Christian leaders during the time of Constantine (i.e. around 300 A.D.) decided they wanted to marginalize women and exclude them from Christian leadership, so every Gnostic document that mentioned Jesus as having had intimate disciples who were female had to be declared non-canonical. Almost never mentioned is Simon the Magician, the founder of Gnosticism, or that Jude and the apostle Peter were both vehemently condemning his teachings in the first century, 250 years before Constantine.
     What it means is that the powers that be are slowly reprogramming the masses to believe Gnosticism was true "Christianity" in its original form. And while these things might be seen like harmless entertainment to some, the fact is they have also been behind promoting and funding the creation of actual Gnostic cults in the past, most notably the Children of God back in the mid-1990's. This cult at one time boasted 19,000 members internationally, until it was eventually exposed for engaging in the sexual exploitation of minors:

In early September [1993], newspapers in London and Buenos Aires headlined a story [regarding]… a raid on the Pilar, Argentina compound of the Family of Love, formerly the Children of God sect. Police confiscated videos and magazines of children engaged in sex acts with adults. Also seized as a book for children, The Life of Little David, a Bible parody and tale of sexual initiation as told by "Sister Sarah." In one home video, naked young girls danced with silk scarves. Some 136 children were taken into protective custody, and 68 adults were detained for interrogation. The London Times reported that the children were "living in compartmentalized cells and answered questions like automatons. Whenever one of them tried to say something, another would look at him and he would fall silent, terrified." One cult house functioned strictly as a punishment facility, imprisoning some 50 adolescents…
     The videos bore witness to intercourse with minors, "hooking for Jesus" and evangelical "sex orgies in rows of groaning bunk beds." All over Latin America, Clarin reported on September 12th, "Satanic and esoteric rites have been the subject of complaints concerning the sect." Silvana Cangaro, an interior decorator and former Family Member, spoke to Gente, Arentina's answer to People, of her recruitment: "When I became a member, I immediately took part in Satanic rites. After I left the group and complained to the police, I received many death threats."
     The allegations of former sect children were corroborated by the medical evidence… medical examinations of cult children did in fact find boys with "rectal bruises and excoriations," girls nine years old with "torn hymens and flayed vulvas." (Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A., P.133-134)                                                           
     Writings produced and distributed by the cult made it perfectly clear they were employing Gnostic doctrines in brainwashing children into believing the best way to evangelize others for "Jesus" was to seduce them into engaging in sexual intercourse. Likening it to "fishing for the souls of men," the cult referred to this practice as "flirty fishing" or "FF" for short.
     Among the unmistakably Gnostic teachings being taught were that semen symbolized the "seed" of God's word, and that engaging in ritual sex therefore symbolized the receiving of prophetic revelation from Jesus. Books written for young girls aged 12-13 encouraged them to recite things like, "Please be close to me‚ Jesus. I want to give You my love. I want to be more than a friend to You, Jesus, I want to be Your Bride. Please give me the seeds of Your Word" (Loving Jesus For JETTS, Instruction #60, by Karen Zerby). The same doctrines were being taught by Gnostics of the 2nd century, for as Irenaeus recorded, "Some of them prepare a nuptial couch, and perform a sort of mystic rite with those who are being initiated, and affirm that it is a spiritual marriage which is celebrated by them, after the likeness of the copulations above" (Ante-Nicene Fathers, Volume 1, P.346)
     Most disturbing was that the cult was apparently being funded and politically protected by the global elite, including high-ranking members of the U.S. government:

Julia Berry, the prophet [David Berg's] own kin, said that it was her "privilege" be paired with "very important men - men from the government." The Children of God, she said, "always had very powerful friends… I met presidents from around the world. The children's chorus gave us an image of purity and innocence. It was a seduction"… In the United States the political pull of the sect extended to the Bush administration. A chorale of Family children kicked off a Christmas show in 1992 for Barbara Bush in the East Room of the White House, for which they received certificates of appreciation signed by President Bush. The sect also sang for Bush after he toured the ravages of Hurricane Andrew in south Florida. (Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A., P.135, 138).

Also named as friends of the cult or outright members were Barbara Convair, the Italian duchess of Zoagli and Castlevari and her husband Duke Emanual Convair, who graciously donated a vineyard to the cult, and Lybian President Colonel Muommar Ghaddaffi, who offered them sanctuary from police investigations in California and New York. (Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A., P.136). Numerous insiders with connections to the global elite have testified that many are closet luciferians and satanists, which would explain so much interest in funding the Children of God. Indeed, political and financial friends of the cult apparently also saw to it that the compound in Argentina was nearly impenetrable to uninvited guests:

Somos magazine reported on September 13, 1993 that the group's compound in Pilar was situated on "five kilometers of land hidden by high walls, constructed like a fortress off the Pan American highway." When Argentine authorities flew over the estate in a private plane, they discovered three observation posts on the roof. With binoculars, Police Commissioner Hugo Gabutti spotted three rondina units, or armed guards, on the roof.  "They operated in a military fashion," Gabutti said, "looked and acted military. The security measures taken by the sect are incredible. They have received military training to protect themselves from outsiders." (Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A., P.131)

This, taken in light of the numerous pro-Gnostic documentaries that continue to be produced for television, make it apparent that this is the brand of "Christianity" the global elite want to see enter into mainstream and be raised to prominence once again. Scripture likewise suggests that Gnosticism will indeed make a return to prominence in the future, given the principle of the dual fulfillment of prophecy and that Christ also prophesied that false Christs would arise before His return (Matthew 24:24-28). As explained in other studies, Simon was the first false Christ to walk the earth, who performed great "miracles" through demonic power such as the ability to levitate (see 2 Thessalonians, studies 9-11), and we can expect wicked men to emerge in the end-times who will follow in his footsteps. And with each passing year, the level of knowledge of God's word among Christians decreases. Eventually "unstable souls" who are very weak in the knowledge of God's word and church history will again be seduced away from the true faith and into practicing sexual licentiousness. Such will unfortunately be deceived into disowning the Most High God, to their own spiritual destruction. 

Links to articles:
http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Loving_Jesus

« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 02:02:52 PM by Hidden In Him »