Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin Stuff

Bitcoin Donations

1AKjJqVViFZGYat2BqerLPyYWscwVEPZht

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:31 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:15 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:37:18 PM
awe-inspiring first encounter girls

https://url.epoch.tw/JM0wr

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
ripsnorting uncovered girls

Johnnyhoppy

February 23, 2024, 10:39:30 PM
far-out unembellished girls

ytmp3music

September 23, 2023, 12:39:24 PM
Titanic post! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's happy to give some thought to such mindful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
<a href="https://www.ytmp3.to">Youtube to mp3 converter</a>

Hidden In Him

March 02, 2022, 01:44:01 PM
What a beautiful Spring day! Glory to God!

Hidden In Him

January 07, 2022, 06:49:10 PM
Alive and well!  :)

Happy 2022! This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it, Lol.

MoreBloodWine

December 30, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
You alive Chris ?

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:17:44 PM
But ya, any PM's sent they should be made aware of via email, if they have notifications set for receipt of a PM.

But even if so, my newsletter blast can ignore such settings so anyone registered will at least get my message. But I can name them specifically in it for *** & giggles.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:15:17 PM
Still need to check some things but that will be easy enough to do via PM.

When the site is re-opened. It is now, but tech locked down... but when it's "back". I can send out a newsletter, anyone who has an email attached that they still use will be made aware / be able to come back if that's what they choose to do.

Hidden In Him

October 14, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
You're kidding... That would be something. Any way to contact ShadowKen and Indybones? And maybe Pineapple, LoL. I suppose if it's all intact I could just message and it would go thru to email.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 01:53:33 AM
@HIM: The MP is back, but it will need to remain in maintenance mode until I can re skin it / fix some of the underlying addons, But it is loading again... all data should still be intact.

I've already alerted spddmn's wife to let him know ;-)

Hidden In Him

April 27, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
And after checking, it wasn't done yet, LoL. Looks like it is now (hopefully).

Hidden In Him

April 08, 2020, 10:37:46 AM
This one's pretty good, LoL. Should be fun to put on video some day.  :)
http://www.spiritualwarbiblestudies.com/index.php?topic=181.msg207#msg207

Hidden In Him

March 10, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
 :) :) :)

MoreBloodWine

March 10, 2020, 07:02:44 AM
Everything happens for a reason, even if it's rewriting old works ;-)

Hidden In Him

March 07, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
My wife dislikes the idea that I'm rewriting studies rather than writing new ones, but the Lord is now opening up Colossians to me like never before, and some work needs to be redone. Very excited about the new insight!  :)

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
...get back to making sure studies were ready to put on camera when the time comes.  :)

So how's life with you?  

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:18:44 PM
I noticed you were still lurking around, LoL. Glad to see I'm not the only one happy about it.  :) Hard at work converting the garage into a recording studio & music room. Gonna be nice! The soundproofing is going to be work and money, but a lot of it is already purchased. In the meantime, I had to

MoreBloodWine

February 29, 2020, 01:59:43 AM
 :) :) :)

Hidden In Him

February 28, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
I'm officially going back to writing! Glory to God Almighty!! Having fun again already, and going to be going to work improving and the adding to the set on Colossians.

Blessings in Christ to all who visit,
Hidden

MoreBloodWine

November 02, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
I rarely ever used Tapatalk to log in to the site. Not sure if anyone ever actually did as the issue of it not working was never reported.

But for our mobile uses, certain things like this chat box will not be available through the app as this chat box is an addon itself. But all boards within the forum are available and currently confirmed working.

Ty & my apologies !

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
An excellent passage I am now writing a study on in the Book of Colossians.

"And I am now rejoicing in [my] sufferings over you, and filling up in my flesh what is lacking of the afflictions of Christ for His body's sake, which is the church, of which I became a servant

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
... of which I became a servant according to the administration of God having been given unto me, for you to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations but which has now been made manifest to His saints, to whom God wished to make known what

Show 50 latest

Recent Posts

Calendar

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:18:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 363
  • Total Topics: 257
  • Online Today: 178
  • Online Ever: 827
  • (November 19, 2019, 08:59:00 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

Author Topic: 1 Thessalonians 5:1-4, Part 2  (Read 2961 times)

Hidden In Him

• Owner
  • 30 Day Activity:
    0%
1 Thessalonians 5:1-4, Part 2
« on: April 14, 2015, 01:30:43 PM »
Worshippers Of The Beast Will Walk In Darkness, Part 2

In the midst of thinking they are finally victorious over Jews and the Christians, the worshippers of the Beast will suddenly be gripped with great fear and trembling at seeing terrible signs taking place in the heavens. These will signal that the wrath of Almighty God has finally come. The torments that ensue upon the wicked will be like birth pangs and the entrance of a thief into a home because they will come on suddenly, taking the wicked completely by surprise:

Wail, for the Day of the Lord is near; it will come as destruction from the Almighty... all hands will go limp, every heart will melt with fear. Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.
     See, the Day of the Lord is coming — a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger — to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it. The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light. I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins. I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless. I will make men scarcer than pure gold, more rare than the gold of Ophir. Therefore I will make the heavens tremble; and the earth will shake from its place at the wrath of the Lord Almighty, in the Day of His burning anger. (Isaiah 13:4-13)

This Day is described as "the Day of His burning anger" because His anger will burn so intensely that it will literally melt the stars of the heavens, a phenomenon that would make it easy to understand why the wicked will be seized with terror, and look aghast at each other in fear:

But the Day of the Lord shall come like a thief, in which the heavens shall pass away with a rushing noise, and the elements shall be dissolved with burning heat, and the earth and all the works in it shall be burned up. Seeing then, that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of person ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, expecting and hastening the coming of the Day of God by reason of which the heavens, being on fire, shall be dissolved, and the elements, burning with heat, shall melt? (2 Peter 3:10-12)

Draw near, O you nations… for the wrath of the Lord is upon all nations, and his anger upon the number of them, to destroy them and give them up to slaughter… And all the powers of the heavens shall melt, and the sky shall be rolled up like a scroll: and all the stars shall fall like leaves from a vine, and as leaves fall from a fig tree. (Isaiah 34:1-4 LXX)

Stars are in effect the suns of other galaxies, and this suggests that our sun will also not give its light because even it too will be significantly burned up by the anger of the Lord. The sun will only shine dimly even at midday, as when it first rises upon the mountains at dawn. 

Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound the alarm in My holy mountain. Let the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the Day of the Lord is coming, it is near. A day of darkness and gloominess, as when the morning spreads upon the mountains… I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the Lord. (Joel 2:1-2, 30-31)

Like A Thief In The Night

Why does scripture say that the Lord will come like a thief in the night? Because, like a thief, the Lord will snatch His people away from Satan's kingdom just after massive and terrifying astrological phenomenon cause the earth to become covered over in darkness, even during daytime hours. This is why Paul compared the wicked to those who walked in darkness, and told the Thessalonians that they were not in darkness that that Day should overtake them like a thief. They would see the Day of God's wrath coming before it arrived, and know that the Lord would soon be returning to deliver them:

But concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to be written to, for you yourselves know accurately that the Day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, "Peace and security," then sudden destruction shall come upon them as labor pains upon a pregnant woman, and they shall not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness that the Day should overtake you as a thief, for you are all sons of light and sons of the Day. (1 Thessalonians 5:1-4)

The scriptures very clearly teach that the signs of the sun and the moon turning to darkness and the stars falling from the heavens will take place immediately after the tribulation, yet before the rapture: 

“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel - let the reader understand - then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains… For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now - and never to be equaled again...
     “Immediately after the distress of those days ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other." (Matthew 24:15-22, 29-31)

So, too, does the Book of Revelations suggest that these astronomical signs will take place only after the number of those slain for the gospel's sake during the tribulation has finally been fulfilled:

When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.  They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, Holy and True, until You judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.
     I watched as He opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. (Revelation 6:9-15)

Moreover, there is another passage in Revelations that states those in Heaven who come out of the tribulation will already be there before God's watch begins to be poured out. In Chapters 8 and 9, God seals the 144,00 Jews who will remain on the earth during this time but continually receive God's protection in the midst of it. But the rest of God's people are now already in Heaven, before His wrath but after the tribulation has already ended:

Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel… After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands... Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes - who are they, and where did they come from?” I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." (Revelation 7:2-4, 9, 13-14)

Not Appointed Unto Wrath, But Deliverance

But while the saints will go through the tribulation, scripture states they are not appointed unto wrath but to deliverance. This again suggests the rapture will take place after the tribulation but before the wrath. Throughout the scriptures, the wrath of God is reserved only for the wicked. The children of God will not be here to experience it, but instead be delivered from it:   

…you turned to God from idols to serve the True and Living God, and await His Son from the Heavens whom He raised from the dead, Jesus, the One delivering us from the wrath to come. (1 Thessalonians 1:6, 10)

God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be delivered from the wrath of God through Him. (Romans 5:8-9)

Eventually the apostle Paul urges the Thessalonians to put on the hope of deliverance as a helmet, staying mindful of the fact that God has not appointed them to wrath. Should they remain until Christ's return, they will be delivered from experiencing the judgements that will come upon the earth:

But we who are of the Day should remain sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of deliverance, for God has not appointed us unto wrath but to obtain deliverance through Him who died for us, our Lord Jesus Christ, so that whether we watch or sleep we may live together with Him. (1 Thessalonians 5:8-10)

So too did Peter teach that believers need not worry, for God knew to deliver His people out before He poured out His wrath upon the wicked, as He had already proven in the past in cases like with Sodom and Gomorrah, and the Flood:

If [God] did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood upon an ungodly world, but preserved [only eight souls], Noah being the eighth, a preacher of righteousness; if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, having reduced them to ashes in an overthrow, and made them an example to those intending to practice ungodliness; and if He rescued righteous Lot, who was vexed by the licentious practices of the lawless (for that righteous man, dwelling among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul in seeing and hearing their lawless practices) - then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of trials, and reserve the unrighteous unto a Day of Judgment, wherein they shall be punished. (2 Peter 2:5-9)

So too did the Lord Jesus Himself use these same two examples from history in instructing the disciples about what conditions will be like just before the rapture takes place and the wrath of God commences. His descriptions are very much reminiscent of the "Peace and Security" Paul said the wicked would be declaring just before sudden destruction came upon them:

Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the Day when the Son of Man is revealed. (Luke 17:26-30)

In both instances, everything appeared normal until the judgment came, and then supernatural devastation from God destroyed vast multitudes of people. So too will it be after the rapture. The wicked will be walking in spiritual darkness, blissfully unaware of what is coming until the wrath of God descends upon them.

How Long Will The Wrath Of God Last?

Many assume they know the answer to this question because, based on the assumption that God will pour out His wrath during the seven year tribulation. Thus, according to common assumption, it will last three and a half years, during the latter half of the tribulation period. But this assumption is based on misinterpretation of Daniel 9:24, which when properly dissected actually says something altogether different.
     Daniel 9:24 reads as follows:

Seventy weeks are determined upon Your people and upon Your holy city, to finish the transgression, and to seal up sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal the vision and the prophet, and to anoint the Most Holy. (Daniel 9:24, LXX)

Each of these seventy "weeks" represented seven years. From the time Daniel received this vision until the fall of Jerusalem, sixty nine "weeks" had passed, at which time the calendar was suspended until the Antichrist should reveal himself by signing a seven year covenant with Israel. Then the final "week" or seven years of Daniel would commence. But every one of these events Daniel mentioned in this passage was fulfilled during the time of Christ's crucifixion and resurrection. Before His crucifixion, the sins of the Jewish people were "sealed up," i.e. brought to a close in the eyes of God. The transgression was now "finished" because through His crucifixion Christ would now make "reconciliation for iniquity, and bring in everlasting righteousness" through His shed blood. God the Father then "anointed the Most Holy" by raising Jesus from the dead and seating Him at His right hand, granting Him all authority both in Heaven and on earth.
     So what, then, does the key phrase, "and to seal the vision and the prophet" mean? Many take it to mean that seventy weeks will be given to fulfill all the prophesies in Daniel, because the word "seal" can sometimes mean to "finish." But this is not what the phrase means here. Frequently the word "to seal" meant "to confirm," and this is the sense used here in Daniel. The fulfillment of these events would confirm that both the vision and the prophet himself were divinely inspired.
     The word "to seal" used in this sense of "to confirm" elsewhere. For instance, the Holy Spirit was poured out upon them as a "seal" (or confirmation) of their sonship in Christ:

But the One who has confirmed us together with you and anointed us unto the coming of Christ is God, He who has also sealed us, having given us the pledge of the Spirit in our hearts. (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)

In whom you also, having heard and believed in the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Who is the pledge of our inheritance until the acquisition is redeemed, unto the praise of His glory. (Ephesians 1:13-14)

So, too, did the apostle Paul describe his converts as being the "seal" or confirmation of his apostleship in Christ:

If I am not an apostle unto others, yet am I unto you, for you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord. (1 Corinthians 9:2) 

Thus, nearly the entire church today assumes the wrath of God must take place during the seven year tribulation period, which creates confusion for all concerned. Pre-tribulationists argue that God will not have His bride go through the time of His wrath, so the church obviously can't be here during the tribulation, even though scripture says time after time that they will be. Post-tribulationists point to scriptures that clearly state the rapture comes only after the tribulation is over, yet because they assume the wrath must take place during this same time period, they have no good response to why the bride would have to go through it. Pre-tribulationists also contend that it wouldn't make much sense for the Lord to return, rapture the church up to meet with Him in the air, but then come immediately right back down to earth with them again because it was time to destroy the Antichrist and establish God's kingdom on earth. What scripture actually teaches is that once the seventieth week, i.e. the great tribulation period, is over, then the wrath of God will begin.
     But then how long will it last? As will be seen in Part 3, the period during with the Lord pours out His wrath on the kingdom of the Beast can last no less than 5 months, for it is stated that "locusts" will be released upon the earth during this time which will be given power to harm men for "five months." (Revelation 9:5). So also are the armies of the Antichrist prophesied to kill a third of the earth's population, which will likely take more than just a few months using conventional weaponry.

When The Earth Walks In Darkness: A Modern Vision

But regardless of how long it lasts, modern visions clearly suggest that God's wrath will be an extended period of time on earth during which the Antichrist reigns supreme over humanity, and exercises total mind control over large portions of the earth's populace. The following vision depicts day to day life on earth during the time of God's wrath, when the Antichrist is reigning over the planet. As scripture states, he will grant protection to all who take the mark, but theirs will be a life spent in total enslavement and despair.
     The following vision exemplifies the incredible spiritual darkness and blindness that will cover the earth during the time of God's wrath, when the Antichrist is ruling over all humanity on earth. From Kathryn Baxter's, A Divine Revelation Of Hell:

The Lord said, "This vision is for the future, and it will come to pass. But I shall return to redeem My bride, My church, and they shall not see it. Awaken, Oh My people. Sound the alarm to the corners of the earth, for I shall return as My Word has spoken."
     I beheld the fiery serpent that was in the right arm of Hell. Jesus said, "Come, see what the Spirit is saying to the world." I saw the horns of the fiery serpent as they entered the bodies of people on earth. Many were completely possessed by the serpent. As I watched, I saw a huge beast arise in a large place and turn into a man. The inhabitants of the earth ran from him, some into the wilderness, some into caves, and some into subway stations and bomb shelters. They sought any shelter to hide from the eyes of the beast. No one was praising God or talking about Jesus.
     A voice said to me, "Where are My people?" I looked closer and saw people like dead men walking. There was a desperate sadness in the air, and no one turned to the right or left.  I saw that the people were being led about by some unseen force. Now and then a voice spoke to them out of the air, and they obeyed the voice. They did not talk to one another. I saw too that the number "666" was written on each one's forehead and on his hands. I saw soldiers on horses herding the people about as though they were cattle.
     The American flag, tattered and torn, lay forlornly on the ground. There was no joy, no laughter, no happiness. I saw death and evil everywhere.
     The people walked one behind another into a large department store. They kept in step like discouraged soldiers and were dressed identically in a type of prison garb. A fence surrounded the store, and guards were stationed here and there. Everywhere I looked, I saw soldiers in battle-dress uniforms. I saw these zombie-like people herded into the store, where they were able to buy only the barest necessities. As each completed his purchases, he was placed aboard a large green army truck. The truck, well-guarded, was then driven to another area.
     Here, in a type of clinic, these people were examined for communicable diseases or crippling handicaps. A small number of them were shuffled to the side as rejects.
     Soon, those who failed the examination were taken to another room. In that room, an impressive array of switches, buttons and gages lined an entire wall. A door opened, and several technicians came in. One of them began to call the names of the people in the room. Without a struggle, they arose when their names were called and marched into a large box. When they were inside, another technician closed the door and pulled a switch in a panel on the wall.
     A few minutes later he opened the door, took down a broom and dust pan, and swept what remained of them off the floor. Nothing but a bit of dust was left of what had once been a roomful of people!
     I saw those people who passed the medical exam being put back into the same truck and driven, to a train. No one spoke or even turned to look at anyone else. At another building each person was assigned a job. They all went to work without a single dispute. I watched as they worked very hard at their assigned tasks, and then at the end of the day, they were taken to an apartment building with a high fence around it. Each undressed and went to bed. Tomorrow they would work hard again. I heard a loud voice fill the night air.
     A large machine was brought into an office. The beast put his mark on it, and his voice came out of it. There was also a "big brother" machine that could see into homes and businesses. Only a single machine of this type existed, and it belonged to the beast. The part of the machine that was located in the homes of the people was invisible to the naked eye, but it could and did report to the beast every move the people made. I watched as the beast turned his throne around and faced toward me. On his forehead was the number 666.
     As I watched, I saw another man in another office become very angry at the beast. He demanded to talk with him. He was yelling at the top of his voice. The beast appeared and seemed very courteous as he said, "Come, I can help you take care of all your problems." The beast took the angry man into a large room and motioned for him to lie down on a table. The room and the table reminded me of a hospital emergency room. The man was given an anesthesia and wheeled beneath a vast machine. The beast attached wires to the man's head and turned on the machine. On the top of the machine were the words, "This mind eraser belongs to the beast, 666."
     When the man was removed from the table, his eyes had a vacant stare, and his movements reminded one of a zombie in a movie. I saw a large blank spot on the top of his head, and I knew his mind had been surgically altered so he could be controlled by the beast. The beast said, "Now, sir, don't you feel better? Didn't I say I could take care of all your problems? I have given you a new mind. You will have no worries or troubles now." The man did not speak.
     "You will obey my every command," said the beast as he picked up a small object and attached it to the man's shirt. He spoke again to the man, and he answered without moving his lips. He moved like a living dead man. "You will work and not get angry or frustrated, nor will you cry or be sad. You will work for me until you die. I have many like you that I control. Some lie, some kill, some steal, some make war, some have children, some run machinery, and some do other things. Yes, I control everything." An evil laugh came from him.
     The man was handed papers to sign. He gladly gave all his belongings to the beast.
     In my vision I saw the man leave the office of the beast, get in a car and drive home. When he approached his wife, she tried to kiss him, but he made no attempt to respond. He had no feeling for his wife or anyone else. The beast had made him incapable of feeling any emotion. The wife became very angry and screamed at her husband, but to no avail.  At last she said, "OK, I'll call the beast. He will know what to do." After a quick phone call, she left the house and drove to the same building her husband had just left.
     The beast welcomed her in and said, "Tell me all your troubles. I am sure I can help you." A very handsome man took her by the arm and led her to the same table her husband had been on earlier. After the same operation, she also became a depersonalized slave of the beast. I heard the beast ask her, "How do you feel?" She did not answer until after he had attached a small object to her blouse. Then she acknowledged that he was master and lord and began to worship him.
     "You will be a breeder," he said. "You will have perfect babies, and they will worship and serve me." The woman replied in a robotic voice, "Yes, master, I will obey."
     I saw the woman again. This time she was in another building. There were many pregnant women there.  The women lay lifelessly on their beds and in chanted monotones praised the beast. All had 666 on their foreheads. When their babies were born, they were taken to another building where mind-altered nurses had the task of raising them. The nurses also had 666 on their foreheads.
     The beast grew in power until his empire stretched across the earth. The babies also grew, and at a certain time, they also went beneath the mind-destroying machine. They worshiped the beast and his image. But the machine had no power over the children of God. I heard the voice of the Lord say, "Those that worship the beast and his image shall perish. Many shall be deceived and will fall, but I will save my children from the beast. These things will take place in the end times. Do not take the mark of the beast. Repent now before it is too late." (A Divine Revelation of Hell, P.163-171)

That these mind control techniques will already be in use by the time of the tribulation is evident from how the Devil will attempt to use them on the children of God, yet to no effect. But as the vision states in the beginning, by the time the Antichrist is reigning supreme on the earth, the saints will no longer be here.
     How sad that many will walk in darkness and not see the warnings God has been giving for thousands of years. Had they only put faith in His word and had their eyes opened to what was coming, they could have been delivered from these evils. But the price for choosing to walk in darkness will be total enslavement to the Devil, followed by Divine judgment from God and eternal torment forever, a high price to pay indeed for merely being granted a few more years of "existence."   

« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 11:02:37 PM by Hidden In Him »