Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin Stuff

Bitcoin Donations

1AKjJqVViFZGYat2BqerLPyYWscwVEPZht

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:31 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:15 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:37:18 PM
awe-inspiring first encounter girls

https://url.epoch.tw/JM0wr

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
ripsnorting uncovered girls

Johnnyhoppy

February 23, 2024, 10:39:30 PM
far-out unembellished girls

ytmp3music

September 23, 2023, 12:39:24 PM
Titanic post! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's happy to give some thought to such mindful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
<a href="https://www.ytmp3.to">Youtube to mp3 converter</a>

Hidden In Him

March 02, 2022, 01:44:01 PM
What a beautiful Spring day! Glory to God!

Hidden In Him

January 07, 2022, 06:49:10 PM
Alive and well!  :)

Happy 2022! This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it, Lol.

MoreBloodWine

December 30, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
You alive Chris ?

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:17:44 PM
But ya, any PM's sent they should be made aware of via email, if they have notifications set for receipt of a PM.

But even if so, my newsletter blast can ignore such settings so anyone registered will at least get my message. But I can name them specifically in it for *** & giggles.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:15:17 PM
Still need to check some things but that will be easy enough to do via PM.

When the site is re-opened. It is now, but tech locked down... but when it's "back". I can send out a newsletter, anyone who has an email attached that they still use will be made aware / be able to come back if that's what they choose to do.

Hidden In Him

October 14, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
You're kidding... That would be something. Any way to contact ShadowKen and Indybones? And maybe Pineapple, LoL. I suppose if it's all intact I could just message and it would go thru to email.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 01:53:33 AM
@HIM: The MP is back, but it will need to remain in maintenance mode until I can re skin it / fix some of the underlying addons, But it is loading again... all data should still be intact.

I've already alerted spddmn's wife to let him know ;-)

Hidden In Him

April 27, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
And after checking, it wasn't done yet, LoL. Looks like it is now (hopefully).

Hidden In Him

April 08, 2020, 10:37:46 AM
This one's pretty good, LoL. Should be fun to put on video some day.  :)
http://www.spiritualwarbiblestudies.com/index.php?topic=181.msg207#msg207

Hidden In Him

March 10, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
 :) :) :)

MoreBloodWine

March 10, 2020, 07:02:44 AM
Everything happens for a reason, even if it's rewriting old works ;-)

Hidden In Him

March 07, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
My wife dislikes the idea that I'm rewriting studies rather than writing new ones, but the Lord is now opening up Colossians to me like never before, and some work needs to be redone. Very excited about the new insight!  :)

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
...get back to making sure studies were ready to put on camera when the time comes.  :)

So how's life with you?  

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:18:44 PM
I noticed you were still lurking around, LoL. Glad to see I'm not the only one happy about it.  :) Hard at work converting the garage into a recording studio & music room. Gonna be nice! The soundproofing is going to be work and money, but a lot of it is already purchased. In the meantime, I had to

MoreBloodWine

February 29, 2020, 01:59:43 AM
 :) :) :)

Hidden In Him

February 28, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
I'm officially going back to writing! Glory to God Almighty!! Having fun again already, and going to be going to work improving and the adding to the set on Colossians.

Blessings in Christ to all who visit,
Hidden

MoreBloodWine

November 02, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
I rarely ever used Tapatalk to log in to the site. Not sure if anyone ever actually did as the issue of it not working was never reported.

But for our mobile uses, certain things like this chat box will not be available through the app as this chat box is an addon itself. But all boards within the forum are available and currently confirmed working.

Ty & my apologies !

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
An excellent passage I am now writing a study on in the Book of Colossians.

"And I am now rejoicing in [my] sufferings over you, and filling up in my flesh what is lacking of the afflictions of Christ for His body's sake, which is the church, of which I became a servant

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
... of which I became a servant according to the administration of God having been given unto me, for you to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations but which has now been made manifest to His saints, to whom God wished to make known what

Show 50 latest

Recent Posts

Calendar

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:12:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 363
  • Total Topics: 257
  • Online Today: 17
  • Online Ever: 827
  • (November 19, 2019, 08:59:00 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Author Topic: 1 Corinthians 1:10-17  (Read 8313 times)

Hidden In Him

• Owner
  • 30 Day Activity:
    0%
1 Corinthians 1:10-17
« on: October 23, 2013, 11:08:46 PM »
The Godly Vs. Satanic Blueprints For A Unified Church

God never intended for there to be millions of opposing doctrines within the church. His desire was that the church as a whole as well as each member individually be of the same mind together in Christ. This was in keeping with how the church was supposed to be His spiritual body, and as such of the same mind and judgment together in Him.
     This was Paul's hope for the Corinthians, but unfortunately they were already allowing doctrinal differences to come between them:

But I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all say the same thing, and there be no divisions among you, but that you be joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. For concerning you, my brothers, it was made clear to me by those of Chloe's household that there are rivalries among you. And what I mean is this, that each of you says, "I am of Paul," and "I of Apollos," and "I of Peter," and "I of Christ." Has Christ been divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, that no one should say you were baptized in my name. (I also baptized the household of Stephanas, but as for the rest, I do not know if I baptized anyone else). For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the good news, not with words of wisdom, that the cross of Christ not be emptied.  (1 Corinthians 1:10-17)

The expression "I am of Paul" and "I am of Apollos" were essentially ways of saying they aligned themselves with the individual teachings of these men, and in this sense were their "disciples" if you will. But the doctrinal differences this situation was creating had the Corinthians on the verge of multiple church splits. As Paul would make clear later in the letter, they were no longer even taking communion with each other because of all the strife and division that was now entering in:

For first of all, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you, and in part I believe it. For there must also be factions among you, that those who are approved may be recognized among you. Therefore when you come together in one place, it is not to eat the Lord’s Supper. For in eating, each one takes his own supper ahead of others; and one is hungry and another is drunk. What! Do you not have houses to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God and shame those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you in this? I do not praise you. (1 Corinthians 11:18-22 KJV)

Thus, it is clear that doctrinal unity was imperative to keeping the churches from splitting apart. The only question was how to keep this from happening. As we shall see, the New Testament laid out a plan to follow which the end-time church will eventually fulfill. Unfortunately, the Devil also has a plan which he will foist upon naive Christians during the end-times, one that will unfortunately lead to the persecution and death of the true servants of God.

New Testament Teachings On Unifying The Body Of Christ

From the very start, Christ warned His followers that there were two very different models of leadership. One led to unity, the other to corruption. During New Testament times, the demonic model was already in use, for religious subserviency was already being engrained in the people by means of the Jewish leadership demanding to be addressed by titles.
     As Christ warned His disciples:   

“they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, and to be called 'Master' by others. But you are not to be called 'Master,’ for you have one Master, and you are all brothers. And do not call anyone on earth ‘Father,’ for you have one Father, and He is in Heaven. Nor are you to be called 'Teachers,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ. The greatest among you will be your servant. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted. (Matthew 23:7-12)

Notice, His disciples were to regard one other only as brothers (v.8 ). In a word, God's plan for church unity was not a world of "masters and slaves" (the goal modern satanism has for the entire planet), but for every member to rise to full spiritual maturity and equality as brothers. This is the only plan that would bring true unity in the long run.
     Paul taught this same principle to the Ephesians:

And [God] gave some, apostles, and some, prophets, and some, evangelists, and some, pastors and teachers for the purpose of equipping the saints for the work of ministry for the edifying of the body of Christ, until we all might attain to the unity of the faith and knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-13) 

As he also told the Ephesians, the role of the apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers was NOT to bring everyone into subserviency and keep them there, but to equip the saints for the work of the ministry so that everyone might participate in the building up the body of Christ, again with the goal of everyone attaining to the unity of the faith and knowledge of the Son of God.
     As a more full rendering of the passage reads:

And He gave some, apostles, and some, prophets, and some, evangelists, and some, pastors and teachers for the purpose of equipping the saints for the work of ministry for the edifying of the body of Christ, until we all might attain to the unity of the faith and knowledge of the Son of God… so that we might no longer be babes swept up and carried off with every wind of doctrine... but holding the truth in love, we (all) might grow up into Him in all things Who is the Head, Christ, from Whom the whole body, being fitted and joined together by every joint that supplies according to the measure of activity in each part, produces growth of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. (Ephesians 4:11-13, 15-16) 

In verses 15-16, Paul stated that the whole body was to produce growth of the body unto the edifying of itself in love, through the Spirit of God operating within each member. This is precisely what the Corinthians were doing during their services:

What is it then, brothers? When you come together, every one of you has a psalm, has a doctrine, has a revelation, has a tongue, has an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edification. (1 Corinthians 14:26) 

This is what made some Corinthians attributing their spiritual growth to one particular apostle so ridiculous. Some were saying "I am a disciple of Paul," and others "I of Apollos," when it was the Spirit of God within the entire body that was causing the growth. This led Paul to eventually ask them:

What then is Apollos, and what is Paul, but servants through whom you believed, and to each as the Lord gave. I planted, Apollos watered, but God was producing the growth. So then neither the one planting nor the one watering is anything, but God, the One producing the growth… So then, let no one boast in men. For all are yours, whether Paul, or Apollos, or Peter, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come, all are yours, and you are Christ's, and Christ is God's. (1 Corinthians 3:5-7, 21-23)

The Corinthians were not to view themselves as subservients to anything, not to life, death, the world, things present or things to come, and certainly not to Paul, Apollos or Peter. They were Christ's, and Christ was God's. Again, the difference between the two methods of leadership was clear: the Devil's crowd consistently sought to make others servile and subservient to them, but Christ's leaders were to make themselves the servants of others:

Jesus called them together and said, “You know that those who are regarded as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” (Mark 10:42-45 NIV)

The End-Time Army Of God: An Example Of True Unity

The true church of Jesus Christ is prophesied to attain a true unity in Christ in the end-times, and according to the New Testament model it will not be through enforced subserviency to leadership but through the maturing of the entire body. The false church will have no choice but to attack, but because of the spiritual maturity of the entire body, attacking only the leadership will do them no good.
     As is prophesied in Rick Joyner's, The Harvest:

One reason the false church will begin to attack all believers is because by that time the true church's leadership will be almost indistinguishable from the general body of believers. This will not be due to the lack of leaders but because so many have matured and begun walking in leadership. This will be the result of a fundamental departure from traditional ministry development aimed at raising up professionals to that which truly equips all of the saints to do the work of service. (the Harvest, P.167)

There will still be recognized leaders in the body of Christ when this day comes, but they will not be seeking recognition or subservience from others. The army of God, as it will be called, will in fact be an entire army of leaders.
     As is related in The Call:

All wore armor that was polished silver, shields that appeared to be pure gold, and weapons that were both silver and gold. The banners were huge, 30 to 40 feet long. As the soldiers marched, their armor and weapons flashed in the sun like lightning, and the flapping of the banners and the tread of their feet sounded like rolling thunder…
     Then I was close enough to see their faces - male and female, old and young from every race. There was a fierce resolution on their faces, yet they did not seem tense… not a single one feared the battle to which they were marching.
     I looked at their uniforms. The colors were brilliant. Every soldier also wore rank insignias and medals. The generals and other higher ranking officers marched in the ranks with the others. Although it was obvious that those with higher rank were in charge, no one seemed over sensitive to their rank. From the highest ranking officer to the lowest, they all seemed to be close friends. It was an army of unprecedented discipline, yet it also seemed to be just one big family…
      They seemed selfless - not because they lacked identity, but because they were all so sure of who they were and what they were doing. (The Call, P.137-138)

Certainly this army will include many true apostles and prophets, for these ministries are prophesied to be restored to the body of Christ in their fulness during the end-times. But the true apostles and prophets will make nothing of themselves, preferring instead to walk in humility both before God and their fellow servants in Christ. Unfortunately, Satan also has a plan, and it involves raising up "apostles and prophets" who will put themselves in an entirely different class from the average believer, using this as a justification to exercise authoritarian rule over them, and bring the entire body of Christ into "submission."

A Kingdom Where They "Touch Not God's Anointed"

There is a highly authoritarian group of so-called "apostles" and "prophets" now emerging who have an entirely different approach to ministry, and an entirely different idea about how church unity is to be attained. I am referring here to the growing number of proponents of "Kingdom Now" Theology, which has been gaining popularity in recent decades, especially amongst Hispanic leaders as a result of the influence of Bahaman preacher Myles Monroe. Monroe mentored some of what are now the most prominent and highly visible Hispanic Christian leaders in the world, including Guillermo Maldonado and Cash Luna. That such men have been deluded into teaching this theology is a case in point for why we need to be praying for our leaders. Guillermo Maldonado does a better job of teaching the power of God than any man alive today. How sad that he currently still couples that teaching with Kingdom Now theology.

What does Kingdom Now Theology teach? For starters, there will be no rapture of the church, only a "rapturous joy" at witnessing the Lord's return. In fact, according to the Dominionist preachers, as they are also called, all end-time prophecy was supposedly fulfilled during New testament times. Nothing remains now but for the church to take dominion over the earth, not only spiritually but politically and financially as well. Once the church has gained world dominion, they will offer up the kingdoms of this world to Christ Jesus, who will assume rulership.
     This teaching is based primarily on two passages: Romans 8:18-21 and Hebrews 10:11-14.

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God. (Romans 8:18-21)

Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But when this Priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God, and since that time He waits for his enemies to be made his footstool. For by one sacrifice He has made perfect forever those who are being made holy. (Hebrews 10:11-14)

Kingdom Now proponents make these passages out to say that it is now the church's responsibility to make the earth God's footstool, and the church's responsibility to reveal themselves as manifestations of the children of God in divine immortality. But both are impossibilities without the second coming of Christ (no matter what they might teach). The New Testament teaches that the enemies of God will not be made His footstool until after they are cast into the Lake of Fire at Christ's second coming, nor will the "revealing" of the children of God.

The real problem with Kingdom Now Theology, however, is the pedestal they put their "apostles and prophets" on. According to researcher Albert James Danger, the establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth will not be possible without complete submission to these men:

To accomplish the monumental task of taking dominion, a significant number in the Church must come into "unity" of thought and purpose... [which] necessitates a single voice of authority: a hierarchical structure through which individual believers will receive the necessary pronouncements to exercise dominion. The voice of authority, it is believed, will reside in certain latter-day apostles and prophets operating in conformity to their own peculiar interpretation of Ephesians 4:11-12: "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ." In order for the saints to be perfected (made sinless) there must be a restoration of the offices of apostles and prophets. It is a major prerequisite, therefore, that the apostles and prophets be recognized by the Church at large. (It's interesting that we are currently seeing certain well-known Christian leaders referring to one another as "apostles" and "prophets".)
     Once they are acknowledged, these apostles and prophets will bring forth new revelations from God, which will be the guiding principles in establishing the Kingdom... It's expected that many of these "new revelations" will be authenticated through demonstrations of power in the working of miracles, signs and wonders. Some also believe that for dominion to be effected the world's wealth must be under the control of the Church. Hence the emphasis on prosperity and "divine health" as well as the ability to speak into existence things that are not as though they are (God-likeness)." (Kingdom Theology, Albert James Dager)

Some of these men are indeed already exhibiting a highly authoritarian and dictatorial nature. As Dager also pointed out, the strong-arm tactics some are using resembles the same tactics used by those who pioneered the Shepherding-Discipleship movement of the 1970s:

In spite of extreme abuses against personal freedom in Christ, the thought control that characterized [the Shepherding-Discipleship] movement continues to rear its ugly head among Kingdom Now groups… [and it] is nothing less than spiritual child-abuse. Through intimidation by the instilling of fear and unfounded guilt, it bludgeons babes in Christ into obedience to the wills of the "shepherds" in authority... Ephesians 5:11-14 is used to convince the unwary that in order to be perfected they must submit to those in authority, regardless of what that authority requires of them...
     One is not allowed to hear from God directly because God only speaks to them through their shepherd. Should a person leave the "covering" of his shepherd to pursue his freedom in Christ, he is threatened with reprisals from the hand of God: loss of salvation, sickness, divorce, financial ruin. He is shunned by the community of which he was a part, and spoken of as a servant of Satan or in some other derogatory way… Those disciples who obey are rewarded by being made shepherds over others. Thus is propagated a brutal and demeaning society governed by fear and guilt. (Kingdom Theology, Albert James Dager)

This is not how the true Kingdom of God operates. Rather, it mirrors how Satan runs his kingdom: On distinction of classes, and slavish obedience to the chain of command. As was revealed to Harold Pittman in a vision, demons honor a type of caste system in Second Heaven:

As I continued my escorted tour of the Second Heaven, the social order and grouping of the demons became even clearer. I could see that the demons of one order would have nothing to do with a demon of a lesser order, unless they were working on an assignment together. The only contact made between demons of different groups came when the different demons were on assignment working in the lives of humans. Unassigned demons who were reposing in the Second Heaven conducted social activities among themselves… The closest comparison to this order on the earth is the caste system of the nation of India. The caste system produces "untouchables" in Second Heaven, just as it does on earth. (Demons: An Eyewitness Account, P.18, 12)

The people of India use the caste system as a justification for committing some of the most horrible acts of psychological abuse on the planet. It is sacrilege for those among the higher classes to even make contact with the "untouchables," i.e. members of the lowest class. How curious that Kingdom Now leaders often use the expression "Touch not God's anointed!" as a way of separating themselves from the common Christian by warning lessers never to question their authority. We should expect the same demeaning treatment from Kingdom Now leaders, should they ever finally attain to the kingdom they are seeking.

Some Sinister Undertones In Kingdom Now Teachings

There are some very disturbing undertones that are now surfacing with regard to Kingdom Now Theology. People have naturally asked the question, "What happens if they DO eventually gain world dominion?" According to their own teachings, Kingdom Now proponents claim that the apostles and prophets of the Lord will then be obligated to exterminate evil from planet earth, quite literally. As the "man-child" referred to in Revelations 12:5, they will begin "purging the earth of evil" by force.

"In his book, 'Subdue the Earth, Rule the Nations,' [Franklin] Hall quotes Revelation 12:5, and states that the man child of the sun-clothed woman represents the overcomers of the Church: "The man-child company will have dominion of this planet first. Those who possess a house may decide who shall occupy it. In the same manner, as a group from the church take up their authority and rulership of the planet that God gave them, they will likewise be able to choose whom they will, to occupy it… The man-child group of the sons of God will be required 'to rule all nations with a rod of iron' (Revelation 12:5)."
     After the Church has taken dominion, its task will be to purge the earth of evil, which is defined as lawlessness against God's moral laws and against the established authority of the apostles and prophets. This accomplished, the earth will be ready to be turned over to Jesus when He returns (some say 'if' He returns). There are differences of opinion among dominion teachers as to how those dissenters will be removed, but there are essentially five ways in which that may occur:

1) God will supernaturally strike dead those who oppose His apostles and prophets;
2) God will send, or allow satanic forces to send, plagues upon those opposers;
3) The Church (or certain "overcomers") will pronounce God's judgment upon their enemies, thus moving God to destroy them;
4) The Church will, out of "necessity," use physical force by which it will judge, sentence, and execute penalties (including death) upon the opposers;
5) All or any combination of the above may take place. (Kingdom Theology, Albert James Danger)

How creepy can you get? This talk smacks of the kind of "purging" done by the Catholics against Protestants beginning with the Inquisition. What's more, prophecy suggests that this similarity between how ancient Catholics dealt with their enemies and how Kingdom Now leaders intend on doing so may be more than mere coincidence. It is prophesied that the Catholic Church will eventually merge with the major Protestant denominations during the end-times and carry out acts of violence and persecution against all they deem to be "heretics."
     As is prophesied in The Harvest:

There will be many relatively small false unity movements resulting in discord, but there will be one great and significant movement which will ultimately become the greatest persecutor of the advancing church. This movement will be a marriage of Catholics, Protestants, Evangelicals, Pentecostals, Charismatics and Third Wave Christians. This movement will gain momentum after a period of great humiliation for the church. It will have all the appearance of being God's vehicle for reestablishing the respectability and credibility of the church when in  fact it will be the primary vehicle for anti-Christ forces trying to thwart the harvest… [It] will have allegiance and authority over most of the populations of what is left of the "free world," [and] this church will incite governments and populations against all Christians who do not submit to its authority.
     Many denominations and religious institutions have been greatly used by the Lord, and will continue to be until near the end. Then the false church and large religious institutions will become the greatest opposers of true believers exceeding even the most anti-Christian governments, cults and religions. Every Christian that is in an institutional church at that time will eventually have to choose between their denomination and the Lord. (Joyner, The Harvest, P.62, 154, 167)

Is this pure speculation, or is there actually substance to the notion that a false church headed by Catholicism could indeed eventually return to persecuting dissenters? Those who know their history know that, when the circumstance presents itself, the Roman Catholic church can very quickly become just as murderous as she was during the Middle Ages.
     The following is a link revealing the atrocities committed by the Catholic Church against the Greek Orthodox Serbs and Jews in Croatia during WWII: http://www.worldslastchance.com/end-time-prophecy/romes-ongoing-inquisition-what-you-must-know.html

This merger between Catholicism and Protestantism, which will certainly include the Kingdom Now churches, will be a natural one, since Catholicism has long taught Kingdom Now or Dominionist Theology. As Danger revealed, "Kingdom Now proponents are correct in stating that postmillenialism is a teaching as old as the Church… The Roman Catholic Church is an example of one of the earliest attempts within the Church to establish the Kingdom of God on earth by human effort."
     And as we shall see, the Roman Catholic Church already has a religious order specifically in place for the execution of church enemies, should the need ever arise again.

Oaths Of Extreme Obedience To A Bloodthirsty Whore

Most Jesuits today are a harmless bunch, but the disturbing thing about the order is that it has never officially distanced itself from its bloodthirsty roots. The Jesuit Order was created in the early 1500s specifically for the purpose of exterminating heretics, and carrying out nefarious deeds for the mother church.  The following are excerpts from "The Complete Oath Of Extreme Induction," which the highest ranking Jesuits are still required to swear to this very day if called to this "line of work," shall we say. It can be found on file with the Library of Congress:

"I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver, (perinde ac cadaver,) but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and Jesus Christ. That I will go to any part of the world whithersoever I may be sent, without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things commanded to me.
     I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, nor sex or condition; and that I will hang, burn, waste, spoil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race.
     That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poinard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed to do so by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.
     In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all of my coporeal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul to be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever."

It is clear from church history that this oath was indeed upheld in practice. Is it today? The Library of Congress webpage opens with the following words:

"While much can be said of the Jesuit Order, and much has been written, the oath speaks not only for itself, but speaks much of the Roman Catholic Church that has used and still uses the Jesuits for it's purposes while knowing full well the contents of the oath they bind themselves under. The Roman Catholic Church, while professing to holiness and claiming that there is no salvation outside of the Church, still harbors the Jesuit Order and commands them explicitly. Below is the complete Oath of Extreme Induction taken by each Jesuit Priest upon his induction into the command ranks of the Jesuit Order, found in the Library of Congress, Washington D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card # 66-43354, made public in 1883. This oath is still in effect, and is still used today."

Whether or not the Jesuits are secretly still "waging war" on the church's enemies or not, the likelihood is that they will again one day, for prophesies in Revelation clearly state that in the end-times the false church will return to the practice of persecuting and murdering the true saints of God:

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus... And I heard another voice from heaven, saying... Reward her even as she rewarded you... in the cup which she has filled, fill to her double. (Revelation 17:6a and 18:4-6)

And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. (Revelation 18:24)

Why they would seek to kill the true prophets of the Lord seems obvious enough. The true prophets of God will expose them as frauds and impostors. Yet, as is also prophesied, God will eventually bring judgment upon the oppressors of His true servants which will result in great rejoicing amongst the faithful, for God's TRUE prophets will have finally been avenged upon their enemies:

True and righteous are His judgments, for He has judged the great whore ... and has avenged the blood of His servants at her hand. (Revelation 19:2)

Rejoice over her... you holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you upon her. (Revelation 18:20)

Extras:

The Sanhedrin, i.e. the Jewish leadership, also sought to kill Jesus. These were men who believed themselves to be ministers of God's "kingdom' on earth, and were charged with executing "His" judgments upon those who threatened it.
     Yet as Christ warned in several statements, they were in fact servants of the Devil, not servants of God:

They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them... I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. (John 8:33, 37-44a)

Rick Joyner, on how he has denied repeatedly that he endorses Kingdom Now theology, despite numerous Christian leaders accusing him of it:

"I started talking a little bit yesterday about the theology called Dominion Theology, which I personally do not hold to [and] never have… I've been accused of being a Dominionist for decades, and now it's just hitting the news media. I'm happy about that. That gives me a chance to address this thing, maybe with some people's attention, because some of this really needs to be addressed … so many people see the extremes in Dominionist Theology/Kingdom Now Theology. They are so afraid of it, and they have a right to be." (Dominion Theology: Capturing The Wheat Among The Tares, 2011)

http://www.morningstartv.com/prophetic-perspective-current-events/dominion-theology-capturing-wheat-among-tares

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 05:21:13 PM by Hidden In Him »