Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin Stuff

Bitcoin Donations

1AKjJqVViFZGYat2BqerLPyYWscwVEPZht

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:31 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:15 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:37:18 PM
awe-inspiring first encounter girls

https://url.epoch.tw/JM0wr

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
ripsnorting uncovered girls

Johnnyhoppy

February 23, 2024, 10:39:30 PM
far-out unembellished girls

ytmp3music

September 23, 2023, 12:39:24 PM
Titanic post! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's happy to give some thought to such mindful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
<a href="https://www.ytmp3.to">Youtube to mp3 converter</a>

Hidden In Him

March 02, 2022, 01:44:01 PM
What a beautiful Spring day! Glory to God!

Hidden In Him

January 07, 2022, 06:49:10 PM
Alive and well!  :)

Happy 2022! This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it, Lol.

MoreBloodWine

December 30, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
You alive Chris ?

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:17:44 PM
But ya, any PM's sent they should be made aware of via email, if they have notifications set for receipt of a PM.

But even if so, my newsletter blast can ignore such settings so anyone registered will at least get my message. But I can name them specifically in it for *** & giggles.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:15:17 PM
Still need to check some things but that will be easy enough to do via PM.

When the site is re-opened. It is now, but tech locked down... but when it's "back". I can send out a newsletter, anyone who has an email attached that they still use will be made aware / be able to come back if that's what they choose to do.

Hidden In Him

October 14, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
You're kidding... That would be something. Any way to contact ShadowKen and Indybones? And maybe Pineapple, LoL. I suppose if it's all intact I could just message and it would go thru to email.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 01:53:33 AM
@HIM: The MP is back, but it will need to remain in maintenance mode until I can re skin it / fix some of the underlying addons, But it is loading again... all data should still be intact.

I've already alerted spddmn's wife to let him know ;-)

Hidden In Him

April 27, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
And after checking, it wasn't done yet, LoL. Looks like it is now (hopefully).

Hidden In Him

April 08, 2020, 10:37:46 AM
This one's pretty good, LoL. Should be fun to put on video some day.  :)
http://www.spiritualwarbiblestudies.com/index.php?topic=181.msg207#msg207

Hidden In Him

March 10, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
 :) :) :)

MoreBloodWine

March 10, 2020, 07:02:44 AM
Everything happens for a reason, even if it's rewriting old works ;-)

Hidden In Him

March 07, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
My wife dislikes the idea that I'm rewriting studies rather than writing new ones, but the Lord is now opening up Colossians to me like never before, and some work needs to be redone. Very excited about the new insight!  :)

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
...get back to making sure studies were ready to put on camera when the time comes.  :)

So how's life with you?  

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:18:44 PM
I noticed you were still lurking around, LoL. Glad to see I'm not the only one happy about it.  :) Hard at work converting the garage into a recording studio & music room. Gonna be nice! The soundproofing is going to be work and money, but a lot of it is already purchased. In the meantime, I had to

MoreBloodWine

February 29, 2020, 01:59:43 AM
 :) :) :)

Hidden In Him

February 28, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
I'm officially going back to writing! Glory to God Almighty!! Having fun again already, and going to be going to work improving and the adding to the set on Colossians.

Blessings in Christ to all who visit,
Hidden

MoreBloodWine

November 02, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
I rarely ever used Tapatalk to log in to the site. Not sure if anyone ever actually did as the issue of it not working was never reported.

But for our mobile uses, certain things like this chat box will not be available through the app as this chat box is an addon itself. But all boards within the forum are available and currently confirmed working.

Ty & my apologies !

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
An excellent passage I am now writing a study on in the Book of Colossians.

"And I am now rejoicing in [my] sufferings over you, and filling up in my flesh what is lacking of the afflictions of Christ for His body's sake, which is the church, of which I became a servant

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
... of which I became a servant according to the administration of God having been given unto me, for you to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations but which has now been made manifest to His saints, to whom God wished to make known what

Show 50 latest

Recent Posts

Calendar

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:37:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 363
  • Total Topics: 257
  • Online Today: 25
  • Online Ever: 827
  • (November 19, 2019, 08:59:00 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31

Author Topic: 2 Thessalonians 2:5-8, Part 1  (Read 3480 times)

Hidden In Him

• Owner
  • 30 Day Activity:
    0%
2 Thessalonians 2:5-8, Part 1
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:06:20 PM »
What Remains For The Antichrist To Be Revealed? Part 1

In New Testament times, the command was for believers to be watching world events taking place around them, not only so as to be aware of the threat of persecution potentially arising against them, but also to be alert to how unfolding political events might soon lead the fulfillment of end-time prophecies.
     As Paul told the Thessalonians in his first letter:

But concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to be written to, for you yourselves know accurately that the Day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, "Peace and security," then sudden destruction shall come upon them as labor pains upon a pregnant woman, and they shall not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness that the Day should overtake you as a thief, for you are all sons of light and sons of the Day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then, we should not sleep as the rest, but watch and remain sober. (1 Thessalonians 5:1-6)

By this second letter, Paul was again stressing their need to be aware of end-time prophecies, and the fact that they should not be deceived by charlatans for the Lord's return would not take place until after the man of lawlessness had emerged. And since the mystery of how and when these end-time prophecies would be fulfilled were becoming clearer, Paul now urged them that it was only a matter of time before he would manifest out of the midst of Roman royalty to assume power:

Do you not remember that when I was with you I was telling you these things? And you know it yet remains for him to be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already on its way to realization, only he is holding back at present until he manifests out of the midst, and then shall that lawless one be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus Christ will annul with the breath of His mouth and depose with the brightness of His coming. (2 Thessalonians 2:5-8) 

Given that this was a command from God, are you watching for prophetic events to unfold in the world around you today? If so, what events are you specifically watching for? Many are watching for things like the Jewish temple to rebuilt in Jerusalem. But this may not happen until after the Antichrist has already risen to power, even after he has already signed a seven year contract with Israel. If so, it would leave many unprepared until the last minute, when it might be too late. So what, then, should we be watching for?
     The following two-part study reveals some of the things we can expect to see happening as we progress further into the end-times. The most obvious sign to watch for will be the growth of the Islamic Caliphate, the Muslim empire that is slowly going to arise in the earth, and the growth of the power of Islam over the UN. I refer to the rise of the coming Islamic Caliphate in this study as "the strengthening of the Beast," since it will be the fulfillment of prophecy concerning the fourth beast of Daniel: 

“He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise... He will speak against the Most High, and oppress His holy people, and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times, and half a time. “‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey Him.’ (Daniel 7:23-27 NIV)

Another obvious thing to watch for will be the intensification of fundamentalist Islam. It is prophesied in scripture that many are going to be beheaded for trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ during the end-times, and such beheadings will take place at the hands of what might be termed Muslim "fundamentalists," since there is a movement within Islam now to return to doing things according the original practices as laid down by Muhammad himself, and Muhammad encouraged the beheading of infidels. 
      Lately, what we can expect to see are rising tensions between the Beast and Christianity, and their attacks upon the Christian churches specifically. Ultimately Islam will attempt to "break the cross," which in Muslim prophecy refers to breaking the power of Christianity in the earth by, among other things, attacking and destroying Christian churches. As we shall see in Part 2, these attacks upon the churches are eventually going to make their way to the West, so believers in the One True God everywhere will eventually need to prepare for this inevitability.

The Strengthening Of The Beast

Scripture predicts that the empire the Antichrist will rule over will eventually become the most powerful empire on earth, so powerful that the unsaved will worship it in their hearts, believing that there is nothing more powerful in heaven and earth. Scripture also predicts that as the ruler of this empire, the Antichrist will be able to wield power and influence over every nation on earth (though, in some cases, not total control, such as with countries in the Western Hemisphere):

After this I looked, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible and exceedingly strong, and its teeth were made of iron; devouring and crushing to atoms, and it trampled the remainder with its feet: and it was altogether different from the beasts that were before it; and it [had] ten hours. I noticed his horns, and behold, another little horn came up in the midst of them, and before it three of the former horns were rooted out: and, behold, [there were] eyes as the eyes of a man in this horn, and a mouth speaking great things." (Daniel 7:7-8, LXX)

"... and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon who gave power to the beast, and they worshipped the beast, saying, 'Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?' ... and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all who dwell upon the earth will worship him whose names are not written in the Lamb's Book of life slain from the foundation of the world." (Revelation 13:3b-4, 7b-8)

But this naturally begs the question: How could Islam eventually gain such supremacy over the world that the entire planet, even in the West, would marvel after the beast, and ask, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" 
     A simple look at current trends shows that, given time, this scenario is not only possible but very likely, for the following reasons: A. Islamic power is now gaining strength through the exponential increase in Muslim population currently under way throughout the entire world. B. The continuing spread of Islam as the world's fastest growing religion. C. An increasing number of UN member nation-states falling under the influence of radical Islam D. The current highjacking of control over UN policies by Muslim interests, and E. The coming collapse of the world economy, which will swing the economic balance of power over to the ever-growing Muslim empire slowly arising out of the earth. It should also be pointed out that for the last few decades the United States government has been hastening this change in the balance of power by transferring ever increasingly large amounts of money into the hands of pro-jihadist interests. Space in this study does not permit to explain why, but suffice it to say that Satan still rules over the governments of this world, and the powers that be intend on using Islam as a weapon to wipe both Christianity and Judaism off the map.
     Muslim birth rates are currently far outpacing the rest of the world's populations, including amongst Hispanics. To quote one Pew Research study:

In the next half century or so, Christianity’s long reign as the world’s largest religion may come to an end, according to a just-released report that builds on Pew Research Center’s original population growth projections for religious groups. Indeed, Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060 and, in the second half of this century, will likely surpass Christians as the world’s largest religious group.
     While the world’s population is projected to grow 32% in the coming decades, the number of Muslims is expected to increase by 70% – from 1.8 billion in 2015 to nearly 3 billion in 2060. In 2015, Muslims made up 24.1% of the global population. Forty-five years later, they are expected to make up more than three-in-ten of the world’s people (31.1%).
     The main reasons for Islam’s growth ultimately involve simple demographics. To begin with, Muslims have more children than members of the seven other major religious groups analyzed in the study. Muslim women have an average of 2.9 children, significantly above the next-highest group (Christians at 2.6) and the average of all non-Muslims (2.2). In all major regions where there is a sizable Muslim population, Muslim fertility exceeds non-Muslim fertility. (Why Muslims Are The World’s Fastest-Growing Religious Group, By Michael Lipka and Conrad Hackett, Pew Research.Org)

Islam will take over the World in 50 Years

As the above video points out in conclusion, Islam may actually be the dominant religion in the world much sooner, an possibility which even the Catholic church is now acknowledging. According to some sources, Islam in fact already is the world's largest religion, not only on account of birth rates and conversions, but because many who still call themselves "Christians" are now falling away from the faith at increasing rates while the faith of most Muslims only continues to strengthen.
     Quoting a Muslim source:   

"Islam is the world's fastest growing religion, and consequently it now has the largest following on the planet. At the moment the Muslim population stands at 2.1 billion, which is far greater than the currently estimated 1.6 to 1.7 billion, whereas the present Christian population is at 1.98 billion. According to some sources Muslim populations in India, China, Nigeria, Tanzania, Ethiopia and other countries are shown as less than the actual numbers they have. Meanwhile, in many regions like Europe and North America, the Christian populations are falling away from their religious beliefs. Yet the faith of the Muslim world in their religion is continually increasing. Consequently the current so-called higher numbers of 'Christians,' as stated in different sources, have no practical significance. It is expected that if the present rate of increase amongst the Muslim population continues that by 2030 one out of every three people will be Muslim. Moreover, if the past is any indication, it should also observed that the rate of increase amongst the Muslim population increases exponentially." (Muslim Population In The World, muslimpopulation.com)

As the Muslim populations continue to burgeon around the world, more and more nations will have no choice but to comply with Muslim wishes regarding governmental policy and civil law. This will be strongly aided by the fact that once their numbers reach 12% of the population Muslims are not the least bit hesitant to openly riot when policies are not to their liking. Unlike Christians, they see no problem in threatening violence as a means to achieve political ends.

The UN Will Become Increasingly Subject To Muslim Nations

As a result, the UN and the International World Court, which many Western nations including the US are already relinquishing their sovereign rights over to, is increasingly gravitating towards the defense and enforcement of Sharia Law. The UN's concept of "human rights" is currently already being deeply colored by the tenants of Islam, as the following video points out: (Note: Much of this video deals with the UN's current concern with "Islamophobia," but for a short excerpt on the situation as it now stands, 8:20-11:08 paints the picture):

Islam Hijacking the UN Human Rights Council

According to the above video, Islam already essentially controls the UN. By cleverly manipulating the systems used by the UN's voting counsel, they can get whatever vote they want, and we can expect that this control will grow ever stronger as we move farther into the end-times.
     Quoting Anna Bayefsky:

"Now, that leads me to the question of 'Why?'  Why is this happening anyway? Basically I call it doing the math. The United Nations has 192 members. 117 of them belong to the Non-Aligned Movement, so-called Non-Aligned Movement - it's aligned against the United States and most everything Western democracies stand for.  But the largest single voting block in the Non-Aligned Movement is the Organization of the Islamic Conference; 56 members. They call it 57 because they say Palestine is a country. The largest single voting block in the group with the majority of countries in the United Nations. Take the Human Rights Council of the UN. It has 47 members. The majority of seats or votes are held by the African and Asian regional group, and the OIC holds a majority of seats within the African and Asian regional groups. So they control everything that goes on at the Human Rights Council. It isn't a surprise. They want a vote, they get a vote. That's the end of the discussion... [it's] a game we cannot win at the United Nations.
     The question has to be asked, How genuine is this concern with the human rights violations against Muslims? Well, 70% of all the resolutions ever adopted at the Human Right Council in its first year and a half of operations... coming on the heals of the so-called reform of the UN Human Rights Commission are about Israel. Nothing on honor killings against Muslim women, nothing against suicide bombers killing thousands of Muslims in Iraq, nothing on stoning of Muslim women under the criminal code in so many Muslim states, nothing about public executions in Iran, nothing about systematic torture in Egypt. So are they serious about their concern for human rights violations against Muslims? No. The only time that they feign this kind of consideration is when the perpetrator is non-Muslim...
     There hasn't been a single resolution on genocide in Sudan - on anything in Sudan... in the general assembly for the last five years, though the victims are Muslim. There are, however, 22 resolutions on Israel. It's also interesting to note that... in the last four years, the top most criticized UN member states for human rights violations, across the UN system: #1. Israel. #2. Sudan. #3. The Democratic Republic of the Congo. and #4. The United States of America." (Transcript from "Islam Highjacking the UN Human Rights Council," by Anna Bayefsky, at the Hudson Institute, Washington DC, 10/30/2007)   

So what can we expect as the UN becomes ever MORE dominated by Muslim interests in the future? The Muslim majority in the UN will consistently overlook Muslim military actions, the ruthless takeover of non-Muslim and moderately Muslim nations by Islamic factions bent on seeing the Caliphate become a reality, jihadist brutality and terrorism worldwide, and the implementation of Sharia Law in nations where Muslims are gaining the majority. Thanks to Islamic control over the UN, the expansion of Muslim power over the earth will continue, as will increasingly strict adherence to Islamic beliefs, culture and practices, until the world one day looks up and asks, 'Who is like the Beast? Who is able to make war with him?'" (Revelation 13:4b)

The Intensification Of Fundamentalist Islam

As many will remember, videos of Islamic beheadings swept the internet back in 2005-06. Men like Nick Berg, Jack Hensley, Daniel Pearl and Eugene Armstrong were beheaded on camera by groups of Muslims dressed in full Islamic regalia. These barbaric videos are still on the internet, available for viewing to all who wish to see the blood and gore of live beheadings.
      Were those who carried out these beheadings just a few crazy "radicals," or is beheading actually a part of true Islam? Despite the media's continual attempts to paint Islam in only the most positive of lights, the truth is that beheading is in fact an integral part of Islam, one it will never be able to distance itself from because beheading was practiced by Muhammad himself, who is said to have been the perfect example for all Muslims to follow in all things (Sura 33:21). At the personal supervision of Muhammad himself, 600-700 men were systematically beheaded in the Jewish village of Qurayzah, and this is a matter of history.
     As one article states:

Islam is the only major world religion today that is cited by both state and non-state actors to legitimize beheadings.... the practice has both Qur'anic and historical sanction... Zarqawi and other Islamists who practice decapitation believe that God has ordained them to murder their enemies in this manner. For this determined minority of Muslims, Islam is anything but a "religion of peace." It is, rather, a religion of the sword with the blade forever at the throat of the unbeliever. (Tulisan Murtad, Beheading: Mujahideen Blood Rituals, tulisanmurtadblogspot.com)

As I recall reading elsewhere, the most devout Muslims practice beheading because they wish to follow Islamic code in its strictest sense. It is in fact a ritual, partly intended to proclaim to the world that Islam in its purest form is now in resurgence. As the article at Tulisan Multad also states:

Although the terrorizing impact of sawing off someone’s head with a knife, then holding the decapitated head for the cameras is obviously a powerful form of psychological warfare, these ritual beheadings hold a much more significant meaning to Mujahideen ... The beheading ritual is full of symbolism that places the militants closer to Islam's roots when the sole way of fighting was the sword. These rituals authenticate the ideal that they are in the same war that the prophet and the first Muslims were fighting. (Tulisan Murtad, Beheading: Mujahideen Blood Rituals, tulisanmurtadblogspot.com)

Lest some doubt that the practice truly has roots in ancient Islam, beheading does indeed have strong support within the Quran itself, and a long and storied precedent in both Islamic history and Islamic theology:

"Sura 47 contains the ayah: "When you encounter the unbelievers on the battlefield, strike off their heads until you have crushed them completely; then bind the prisoners tightly."... Another less-cited Qur'anic passage also sanctions the beheadings of non-Muslims. Sura 8:12 reads: "I will cast dread into the hearts of the unbelievers. Strike off their heads, then, and strike off all of their fingertips."

Prophecies have likewise been given that beheading will indeed be practiced against those who hold to faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. From Kathryn Baxter's work, A Divine Revelation Of Hell:

The beast and his followers will persecute those who refuse the mark, and will kill many of them. Whatever pressures they can bring to bear will be used to force believers of the true God to be marked. Children and infants will be killed before the eyes of the parents who refuse to take the mark. There will be a time of great mourning...
     Some of you will weaken and surrender to the beast and receive his mark in your hand or forehead. You will say, 'God will forgive. God will understand.' But I will not repent of My Word. I have warned you repeatedly through the mouths of My prophets and ministers of the gospel.... If you do not obey the beast and refuse to take his mark, I will take care of you. I do not say that many will not have to die for their faith in these times, for many will be beheaded for trusting the Lord God. But blessed are those who die in the Lord, for great will be their reward... Fear not what man can do to you, but fear him who can cast your soul and body into Hell. (Baxter, A Divine Revelation Of Hell, P.196-197).

Again, the point which should not be lost is this: Who else but Islam practices beheading in the modern era? If the Lord Jesus Christ is indeed returning in the not too distant future as many believe He will, Islam by this one fact alone is the certainly the most likely source through whom the Antichrist will soon make his appearance.

Rising Tensions Between The Beast And The Church

Despite attempts by Rome to bridge the gaps between Catholicism and Islam, an inherent tension exists between these two great religions. They are on the collision course with one another, which scripture prophesies will culminate in the beast of Revelation (i.e. the world Islamic Caliphate) ultimately destroying Rome by "fire from heaven," a reference in all likelihood to the use of nuclear weapons.
     Even now, relations in Europe between the two religious groups can be seen to be slowly deteriorating. In the following article on current Muslim-Christian relations, the future does not bode well for peaceful interaction between the two:

Some very specific events in different parts of Europe have led to outrage by Muslims and thus to rising tensions between the two communities. Particularly noteworthy were the so-called cartoon controversies, which started with the publication in a Danish newspaper on September 30, 2005, of a series of some twelve cartoons, most deprecating the prophet Muhammad. One image that portrayed Muhammad’s turban as a bomb constituted one of the most offensive drawings. The cartoons were reprinted in more than fifty newspapers worldwide, as a result of which hundreds of thousands of Muslims took to the streets to protest and riot, leading to incidents of brutality and killing. Christians were shocked, Muslims were angry and hurt, and interfaith relations suffered a serious setback.
     Acts of terror on the part of Muslims, including the bombings in New York, Madrid, and London, have helped to polarize European responses to Muslims and Islam... Negative stereotyping by the press and media promote fear among the general public... Muslims, meanwhile, experience a kind of continuation of colonialist treatment in various European countries, some feeling marginalized, disaffected, and economically passed over. Instead of the wonderful new life they dreamed of they find inferior educational opportunities, unemployment (in some European cities up to 70 percent of the Muslim population is unemployed), and poor housing. For some immigrants these disparate conditions lead to violence, crime, drug use, and increasing radicalization, especially of youth. The relative ease of travel to home countries may, in some cases, encourage immigrants to identify with radical elements of Islam. In Sweden, for example, which is a fairly new host to Muslim immigrants, journalists attest to the presence of some 1,500 Islamic extremists. (Muslim-Christian Relations: Historical and Contemporary Realities, by Jane Smith, Oxford Research Encyclopedias, Religion)

As the time of the Antichrist draws nearer, Revelations states that ten nations will emerge to lead the coming Islamic Caliphate, or world empire. These ten nations will have the names of blasphemy written on their foreheads, a reference to their total devotion to Allah and militant Islam.

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his heads ten crowns, and upon his heads the names of blasphemy... And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet, but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength to the beast. (Revelation 13:1, and 17:12-13)

The ten kings who rule these ten nations will "have one mind" in that they will be deeply devoted to the same cause: The subjugation of the entire planet to Islam. Denominational Christianity, therefore, will have no choice but to oppose the Islamic push towards world domination, and the result will be that the two will coexist in a state of rising tensions as Islam increasingly gains the upper hand.

Formed with the aid of the World Council of Churches, the institutional church is going to attempt to counter the rising tide of Islam by joining together to form a unified denominational church. This unified institutional church will span "many waters," that is, its influence will stretch across "peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues" (Revelation 17:15). Unfortunately, it will also become increasingly corrupt as time goes along, and is prophesied to become in essence a spiritual whore to the god of this world rather than the spiritual bride of Christ, as the following passage in Revelations states:

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials and talked with me, saying to me,"Come here, and I will show you the judgment of the great whore that sits upon many waters..." so he carried me away in the spirit into the desert, and I saw a woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns... and he said to me, "The waters which you saw where the whore sits are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." (Revelation 17:1, 3, 15)

Revelations also makes it clear that this reunified church movement will be epitomized by one city in particular (see Revelations 18:15-20 below), and it is rather obvious what city would lead the way if the various mainline Christian denominations all came together to form a unified church: Rome.
     That she will "sit upon the beast" is a reference to her geographical location with respect to the Islamic Empire that will arise beneath her. As shown in the videos previously shown, Europe is already becoming increasingly Islamic. It is just a matter of time before Europe is Muslim, and nations like Germany are already openly admitting this. Rome, however, has been the heart of institutional Christianity for nearly 2,000 years. She would be loathe, therefore, to relinquish her Christian identity. As a result, she will find herself surrounded on all sides by Islam as the religion of Muhammad eventually gains greater political and spiritual control over Europe.
     Thus, an increasingly uneasy tension is destined to arise between Islam and the Institutional Church in Europe. And on occasions when the church dares to speak out against the rising tide of Islam (as she did back in 2007), the Islamic backlash against her will be increasingly severe.
     The following are excerpts taken from a 2007 article, entitled "Vatican Warns About Attempts to 'Islamize' Europe: Tensions continue to mount between Catholicism and Islam":

"Pope Benedict xvi’s private secretary has reopened the Roman Catholic conflict with Islam, even specifically endorsing the pope’s controversial remarks in Regensburg last year. 'Attempts to Islamise the West cannot be denied,' Monsignor Georg Gawnswein warned. 'The danger for the identity of Europe that is connected with it should not be ignored out of a wrongly understood respectfulness.' He said the pope’s Regensburg comments were meant to combat 'a certain naiveté.'
     The pope’s original comments, which sparked a furor in the Muslim world, included a quotation from the 14th-century Byzantine emperor, Manuel ii Paleolgus: 'Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.' The response from the Muslim world — militants threatening the pope’s life, churches being burned, a nun being murdered — intensified tension between Islam and the Vatican."

As is prophesied in the Book of Revelations, these tensions will escalate between Rome and Islam until eventually the ten kings who will lead the coming Islamic State determine together to "make her desolate, and burn her with fire," which will be covered more in Part 2. As will also be covered more in Part 2, attacks upon Christian churches in general, including here in the West, will eventually become increasingly common. So believers in the Lord Jesus Christ everywhere will eventually need to prepare for this inevitability.

Links:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
http://religion.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780199340378.001.0001/acrefore-9780199340378-e-11
http://tulisanmurtad.blogspot.com/search?q=ritual+beheading

« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 08:02:35 PM by Hidden In Him »