Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin Stuff

Bitcoin Donations

1AKjJqVViFZGYat2BqerLPyYWscwVEPZht

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:31 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:15 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:37:18 PM
awe-inspiring first encounter girls

https://url.epoch.tw/JM0wr

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
ripsnorting uncovered girls

Johnnyhoppy

February 23, 2024, 10:39:30 PM
far-out unembellished girls

ytmp3music

September 23, 2023, 12:39:24 PM
Titanic post! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's happy to give some thought to such mindful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
<a href="https://www.ytmp3.to">Youtube to mp3 converter</a>

Hidden In Him

March 02, 2022, 01:44:01 PM
What a beautiful Spring day! Glory to God!

Hidden In Him

January 07, 2022, 06:49:10 PM
Alive and well!  :)

Happy 2022! This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it, Lol.

MoreBloodWine

December 30, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
You alive Chris ?

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:17:44 PM
But ya, any PM's sent they should be made aware of via email, if they have notifications set for receipt of a PM.

But even if so, my newsletter blast can ignore such settings so anyone registered will at least get my message. But I can name them specifically in it for *** & giggles.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:15:17 PM
Still need to check some things but that will be easy enough to do via PM.

When the site is re-opened. It is now, but tech locked down... but when it's "back". I can send out a newsletter, anyone who has an email attached that they still use will be made aware / be able to come back if that's what they choose to do.

Hidden In Him

October 14, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
You're kidding... That would be something. Any way to contact ShadowKen and Indybones? And maybe Pineapple, LoL. I suppose if it's all intact I could just message and it would go thru to email.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 01:53:33 AM
@HIM: The MP is back, but it will need to remain in maintenance mode until I can re skin it / fix some of the underlying addons, But it is loading again... all data should still be intact.

I've already alerted spddmn's wife to let him know ;-)

Hidden In Him

April 27, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
And after checking, it wasn't done yet, LoL. Looks like it is now (hopefully).

Hidden In Him

April 08, 2020, 10:37:46 AM
This one's pretty good, LoL. Should be fun to put on video some day.  :)
http://www.spiritualwarbiblestudies.com/index.php?topic=181.msg207#msg207

Hidden In Him

March 10, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
 :) :) :)

MoreBloodWine

March 10, 2020, 07:02:44 AM
Everything happens for a reason, even if it's rewriting old works ;-)

Hidden In Him

March 07, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
My wife dislikes the idea that I'm rewriting studies rather than writing new ones, but the Lord is now opening up Colossians to me like never before, and some work needs to be redone. Very excited about the new insight!  :)

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
...get back to making sure studies were ready to put on camera when the time comes.  :)

So how's life with you?  

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:18:44 PM
I noticed you were still lurking around, LoL. Glad to see I'm not the only one happy about it.  :) Hard at work converting the garage into a recording studio & music room. Gonna be nice! The soundproofing is going to be work and money, but a lot of it is already purchased. In the meantime, I had to

MoreBloodWine

February 29, 2020, 01:59:43 AM
 :) :) :)

Hidden In Him

February 28, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
I'm officially going back to writing! Glory to God Almighty!! Having fun again already, and going to be going to work improving and the adding to the set on Colossians.

Blessings in Christ to all who visit,
Hidden

MoreBloodWine

November 02, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
I rarely ever used Tapatalk to log in to the site. Not sure if anyone ever actually did as the issue of it not working was never reported.

But for our mobile uses, certain things like this chat box will not be available through the app as this chat box is an addon itself. But all boards within the forum are available and currently confirmed working.

Ty & my apologies !

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
An excellent passage I am now writing a study on in the Book of Colossians.

"And I am now rejoicing in [my] sufferings over you, and filling up in my flesh what is lacking of the afflictions of Christ for His body's sake, which is the church, of which I became a servant

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
... of which I became a servant according to the administration of God having been given unto me, for you to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations but which has now been made manifest to His saints, to whom God wished to make known what

Show 50 latest

Recent Posts

Calendar

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:04:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 363
  • Total Topics: 257
  • Online Today: 178
  • Online Ever: 827
  • (November 19, 2019, 08:59:00 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

Author Topic: Jude 1:16-18  (Read 2438 times)

Hidden In Him

• Owner
  • 30 Day Activity:
    0%
Jude 1:16-18
« on: February 05, 2016, 01:45:41 PM »
How Women Will Be Avenged Upon The Serpent

After Adam and Eve sinned in the garden of Eden, God pronounced a curse upon Satan for assuming the form of a serpent and deceiving the woman. In it, God declared that a state of enmity would exist, most specifically between the woman and the serpent, and between her seed and his:

And the Lord God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, you are cursed above all cattle and all the beasts of the earth. On your breast and belly shall you go, and you shall eat dust all the days of your life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He shall crush your head, and you shall strike His heel. (Genesis 3:15-16)

Ever since this curse was pronounced, Satan has feared the female sex, and this fear turned to true hatred when the Son of God was born from the virgin Mary. As Revelation declares, this is one of the reasons why Satan hates the Jewish race to this very day. It was through a Jewish woman in particular that the future Ruler of this planet was birthed into the earth to bring destruction to Satan's kingdom, and he therefore despises this "woman" as she is depicted in scripture:

And when the dragon saw that he was cast down into the earth, he persecuted the woman which gave birth to the male Child. And to the woman were given two wings of a great Eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness into her place, where she is nourished there for a time, and times, and half a time from the face of the serpent. (Revelation 12:13-14)

Not surprisingly, then, we find that all the religions Satan has instituted down through history have always tended to either denigrate or exploit women. He even corrupted Judaism to the point where wives were being divorced merely with a written notice, a practice Jesus claimed forced them into committing adultery in a new marriage since women were unable to support themselves financially during ancient times (Matthew 5:31-32). But Satan will eventually pay for his ill-treatment of women. As we shall see, the Spirit is prophesying that the Most High God is going to greatly use women in the end-times to destroy the works of the Devil, and lead many to salvation in Christ. 

Allowing Women The "Freedom" To Be Exploited

Beginning with Simon and Menander, the leaders of the earliest Gnostic sects were all men, and part of their reward for serving Satan's purposes included the power to delude and exploit women sexually. This is what Jude was alluding to in the next passage we come to:

These are murmurers, complainers, walking in accordance with their lusts, and their mouth speaks egotistically inflating things, marveling over persons for the sake of [taking] advantage. But you, beloved, remember the words that were spoken beforehand by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, for they were saying to you that in the last time there would be scoffers, walking in accordance with their own lusts of ungodliness. (Jude 1:16-18)

Who were they taking advantage of most? The apostle Peter wrote about the exact same problem, and revealed that it was adulteresses they were after in particular. Their primary targets were Christian wives, as the passage below makes abundantly clear. Speaking about the disciples of Simon's heresy, Peter warned:

They are about to receive the reward of unrighteousness… having eyes preoccupied with an adulteress, and incessant sin, alluring unstable souls, having a heart trained upon sexual covetousness… [and] by speaking egotistically inflating words of vanity, through the lusts of the flesh they allure into sexually licentious practices those nearly escaping from among the ones living in error, promising them freedom yet themselves being slaves of [moral] corruption. For by whatsoever anyone has been overcome, by this he is also kept enslaved." (2 Peter 2:13-14, 18-19)

What sort of egotistically inflating things were these sexual predators speaking, marveling over women for the sake of taking advantage of them sexually? Flatteries, of how "wise" and insightful they were; of what exceedingly great "revelations" they were receiving "from God."
     In all likelihood this goes back to these magicians using sorcery and employing dream-sending demons to seduce their victims into sin and heresy (see Study #2). The demons they would send would implanted thoughts in the heads of these women during sleep, thoughts that "confirmed" the Gnostic teachings as indeed being "from God." To complete this seduction the Gnostics then feed their egos by marveling over how blessed they were to possess such "knowledge."
     But despite promising these women "freedom" to do as they pleased, even freedom from the legal restrictions of marriage, what these servants of Satan were actually doing was using sorcery to seduce them into sexual and spiritual bondage. Similar tactics were used by a Gnostic named Marcus, whom Irenaeus described as specifically targeting women for sexual exploitation:

"It appears probable enough that this man possesses a demon as a familiar spirit, by means of whom he seems able to prophesy, and also enables as many as he counts worthy to be partakers of his grace to prophesy. He devotes himself especially to women, and those such as are well-bred, and elegantly attired, and of great wealth, whom he frequently seeks to draw after him." After being demonically incited to prophesy, "Henceforth, [the woman] reckons herself a prophetess, and expresses her thanks to Marcus for having imparted to her his own grace. She then makes the effort to reward him, not only by the gift of her possessions, in which he has collected a great fortune, but also by yielding up to him her person, desiring in every way to be united to him that she might become altogether one with him...
     But such spirits as are commanded by these men, and speak when they desire it, are earthly and weak, audacious and impudent, sent forth by Satan for the seduction and perdition of those who do not hold fast that well-compacted faith which they received at first through the church. Moreover, that this Marcus compounds philters and love-potions in order to insult the persons of some of these women if not of all, those of them who have returned to the church of God - a thing which frequently occurs - have acknowledged, confessing, too, that they have been defiled by him, and that they were filled with a burning passion towards him." (Irenaeus, Against Heresies, XIII, 3-4)

In other words, Marcus was using demons to incite them to lust over him, meaning he was not a deliverer of women but an exploiter of them. As Irenaeus added in the next paragraph, "Some of his disciples, addicting themselves to these same practices too, have also deceived many silly women and defiled them." The words "silly women" were likewise used by the apostle Paul when referring to those seduced during his time. The expression referred to wealthy women who enjoyed being entertained in their homes by, among other things, magicians. When reading the passage below, keep in mind that Jannes and Jambres were the two Egyptian magicians who performed satanic wonders that compete with those Moses was performing while standing before Pharaoh.

For of these [heretics] are those entering into homes, and leading silly women laden with sins captive, being led away with various lusts… Yet as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so also do these men withstand the truth, who have become totally corrupted in mind and are rejected concerning the faith. (2 Timothy 3:6-8)         

The Serpent Is Still Seducing Women Today

Modern Gnostic authors accuse God of being a misogynist, i.e. a hater of women. They describe Him as a "patriarchal god," who gave leadership roles only to men because He loved seeing women subjugated and enslaved. They portray Lucifer, however, as a great deliverer of women from subjugation, "freeing" them from the tyranny of both men and the Christian God: 

[Lucifer] is emphatically not the Evil One, but the spirit of human progress, the fight to learn and grow, to be independent and proud, but also spiritually free. "Lucifer" simply means "The Light-Bringer," the enlightener… To the heretical Gnostic Christians, the serpent, coiled around the Tree of Life, was to be celebrated as the bringer of gnosis [i.e. knowledge], of intense personal enlightenment of the spirit. And to the Tantrics, the eastern devotees of sacred sexuality, the snake represents the power of kundalini, the creative sexual force [i.e. associated with occult awareness]. (Picknett, The Secret History Of Lucifer, Intro, P.10)

In context, this "spiritual freedom" Lucifer offers is freedom from bondage to the Christian God, whom she claims was responsible not only for human ignorance but for all marital abuse exacted against women down through history. She refers to the garden of Eden story as a tale of "female culpability, and divine retribution from a pathologically wrathful, tyrannical and petty God," claiming that "the sheer nastiness and incompetence of Yahweh [in this story] has been subjected to damage limitation" by theologians for millennia in their attempts to try and explain away why this story inspired so much evil against women:

The culpability of Eve and the serpent may be endlessly debated, but those four lines (in Genesis 3:16) have proved only too influential over the minds of men, not only providing a blessing for wife-beaters and all manner of marital abuses, but also - as we shall see - even specifically and egregiously dooming generations of midwives to torture and death." (Picknett, The Secret History Of Lucifer, P.10)

And while Western women have now already won their sexual "freedom," one lure the serpent is still putting before women is the offer of supernatural powers, powers supposedly not offered them by the Christian God. Regarding this, she encourages female readers to dedicate themselves fully to the practice of magic:

As a Luciferian you will do as you will do… but don't dabble in the occult. Do it properly! Read everything you can, not only about magic but also about the powers of the mind, prepare mentally and physically, and set up a support team in case of problems… Act like an intelligent child: open to the possibilities of the phenomena but willing to cut short the experiment if it goes wrong. (Picknett, The Secret History Of Lucifer, P.256)

How sad that women today are being seduced into the occult without knowing the price tag. Lucifer is not the lover of women's souls as he purports to be. After death, the naive find out only too late that Satan is a liar and deceiver, and that he is actually the one given completely over to hatred, torture and merciless abuse.
     While standing next to Jesus in Hell, Mary Baxter related the following account concerning a former witch who is now continually tormented by the very demons she once thought she controlled in life:

Again she screamed, "O Lord, let me out of here before they return." She now stood at the front of the cell, clenching the bars with tight fists.  She said, "I know Your love is real. I know Your love is true. Let me out!" Then, as the woman cried in terror, I saw that something was beginning to rip the flesh from her body...
     "Back on earth," said Jesus, "this woman was a witch and a worshiper of Satan. She not only practiced witchcraft, but she taught witchcraft to others. From the time she was a child, her family practiced the black arts. They loved darkness rather than light.
     "Many times," said the Lord, "I called on her to repent. She mocked Me and said, 'I enjoy serving Satan. I will keep on serving him.' She rejected the truth and would not repent of her evil.  She turned many people away from the Lord, some of them are in Hell with her today… Satan deceived this woman into believing that she would receive a kingdom of own as her reward for serving him.  He told her she would never die, but would have a life with him forever.  She died praising Satan and came here and asked him for her kingdom. Satan, the father of lies, laughed in her face and said, 'Did you think I would divide my kingdom with you? This is your kingdom.' And he locked her in this cell and torments her day and night... Every so often she is brought back before Satan to be tormented for his pleasure.
     "I called her many times, and I would have saved her. But she would not have Me. Now she begs and pleads for forgiveness, but it is too late. Now she is lost without hope."
     And then, just as if Jesus and I were not even there, a dirty, brown demon with broken wings, about the size and shape of a large bear, came to the front of her cell and opened it with a key.  He was making a loud noise as if to frighten her.  The woman screamed in abject terror as he began to attack her and pull her out of the cell.
     Jesus said, "This demon torments her often." I watched as she was dragged out of the cell and taken away.
     "Dear Lord," I asked, "is there nothing we can do?" I felt such a pity for her.
     "It's too late!" Jesus replied.  "It's too late." (Baxter, A Divine Revelation Of Hell, P.84-87)

Christian Teaching On The Marriage Relationship

Is God a misogynist? One of the passages Satanists point to is in Genesis, where God did indeed decree in the garden that when a woman became a wife her desire would be for her husband and he would rule over her (Genesis 3:16). This law was later upheld by the apostles in passages like 1 Timothy 2:11-15, 1 Corinthians 14:34, and 1 Peter 3:5-6. But every single one of these passages dealt with husbands and wives, not men and women. The Greek words for husband and wife were the same as those used for man and woman, so the context is what determined translation.
     The actual commands were as follows:

Let wives keep silence in the churches: for it is not being permitted for them to speak, but let them be in subjection, as also says the law. But if they wish to learn any thing, let them ask their own husbands at home, for it is a shame for a wife to speak in church. (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)

Notice Paul said, "but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also the law says." What law? He was talking about Genesis 3:16, which applied specifically to wives, not women. When you ask for someone to show you where the law says no woman can teach a man, you get dead silence. Watch again:

The aged (widowed or married) women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becomes holiness, not slanderers, not enslaved to much wine, teachers of good things, that they may train the young wives to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be self-controlled, chaste, and good keepers at home, being subject to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed. (Titus 2:3-5)

That what word of God not be blasphemed? Genesis 3:16. In 1st Timothy he was again not talking about women but wives specifically, and using the first husband and wife as his example to now relate the entire Genesis story to his argument:

Let a wife learn in quietness, in all subjection. But I do not permit a wife to teach nor to usurp authority over a husband, but be in quietness. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the wife being deceived was in the transgression. (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

Why were wives not allowed to teach their husbands? Because when a man and woman entered into a marriage agreement, they agreed to become a reflection of the marriage between Christ and His bride the church, and the bride didn't teach Christ anything. A husband was to assume the responsibility to become her teacher in the word as a reflection of Christ to His bride, while she was to hear and obey the word of God coming through him as a reflection of the bride to Christ:

Wives, subject yourselves to your own husbands as unto the Lord, for the husband is head of the wife just as Christ is Head of the church, and Savior of the body. But just as the church is becoming subject to Christ, so also should wives [become subject] to their own husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ loved the church, and gave Himself up for her that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her with the washing of the water of the word, that He might present her unto Himself a glorious church, not having a spot or wrinkle or any such things, but so that she might be holy and without blemish. (Ephesians 5:22-27)

For we are members of His body. Because of this shall a man leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. (Ephesians 5:31-32)

What all this means is that women are in no way inferior as teachers, and there was actually no New Testament command that forbids a woman from teaching. The restriction merely applied to wives teaching their husbands, because inside the marriage relationship a wife was not to "usurp authority" over her husband but be in subjection to him. If not, this would undermined her role as a reflection of the church, and his role as a reflection of Christ.
     But Lucifer hates and despises God, and thus hates anything designed to reflect humanity subjecting themselves to His will. And he especially hates the idea of men and women uniting themselves with Christ to the point that their thoughts, will and desires become His, for when this happens, Jesus Christ will once again be able to perform exceedingly great works through the church as He did during New Testament times, and even greater.

"Your Sons And Daughters Shall Prophesy…"

Despite Satan's offers to grant occult powers to them, women and even young girls who instead fully devote themselves to Christ in the end-times are going to manifest far greater power than the Devil's servants are capable of. This is yet again another reason why the Serpent fears "the woman," and is working diligently to try and circumvent what is coming in advance:   

Sound the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, proclaim a solemn assembly… [and afterwards] I will recompense unto you My great power which I sent among you. And you shall eat abundantly, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God for the things He has wrought wonderfully among you… And it shall come to pass after you do, that I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. And upon My servants and upon My handmaidens will I pour out My Spirit in those days. (Joel 2:15-29 LXX)

This passage will be covered in more detail in the next study, but what is being described here is a coming time when the Spirit of God will again become the Teacher of the church. Having stopped seeking the Holy Spirit for revelation centuries ago, the "locust, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, and the cankerworm (Joel 2:25)," i.e. demon spirits, have brought a great famine of the word upon the land (Amos 8:11-14). But after God's people finally give themselves back to incessant fasting and prayer, He will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh, male and female, young and old, and they will be used of God to restore the word of the Lord through prophesy and visions. Indeed, many of the most powerful prophesies already being declared through visions in our times are coming, or have come, through women (Mary K. Baxter, A Divine Revelation Of Hell, Anna Rountree, The Heavens Opened, The Priestly Bride, Marietta Davis, Nine Days In Heaven, and Rebecca Springer, My Dream Of Heaven). This will certainly continue as the time of Joel's prophecy draws nearer to fulfillment.
     Joel's prophecy also declares that these servants will be called the "army" of God, a restoration of the army first released in New Testament times. Like the New Testament church, they will stand for truth at all costs, and not back down to any form of intimidation, ridicule or persecution, and the Spirit of God expressly states that women and children will play a prominent role.
     Speaking to Rick Joyner in a vision, the Spirit declared the following in relation to this:

The Lord called a dozen men. He changed them and then they changed the world. In your time He is going to do the same with children. It is also the time of the lioness. Great are the company of women who will preach the gospel. There will be many great men of God in your time - but the great marvel and great honor will be for the women and children who walk in the ways of the Lord. Remember, it was the woman who was deceived and would have enmity with the serpent, but it will be her seed who crushes its head. Women have a special place in this fight… [and] children will be for signs and wonders. They will turn the tide of the last battle. Gather the children, and help their mothers. Great is the Lord in you for all you need. (Joyner, The Torch And The Sword, P.68)     

Pedophilia and child sexual abuse is already on the rise as the end-times now approach (see link below), and young girls will increasingly be victimized by it. And despite promises of "freedom," Gnosticism will only further enslave women to resentment towards men, and bondage to sexual sin. Islam, meanwhile, will continue to subjugate women as second class citizens. But it is in this context that the Lord Jesus Christ will reveal Himself as the great Deliverer of women from every form of bondage, abuse and denigration, and use them to destroy the works of the Devil and restore great revelation to His bride, the church.

On the rise in child sexual abuse:
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/apr/09/reported-child-sexual-abuse-has-risen-60-in-last-four-years-figures-show

On Islam's relegation of women to second class citizens:
http://www.studytoanswer.net/myths_ch9.html

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 01:23:53 PM by Hidden In Him »