Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin Stuff

Bitcoin Donations

1AKjJqVViFZGYat2BqerLPyYWscwVEPZht

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:31 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:15 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:37:18 PM
awe-inspiring first encounter girls

https://url.epoch.tw/JM0wr

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
ripsnorting uncovered girls

Johnnyhoppy

February 23, 2024, 10:39:30 PM
far-out unembellished girls

ytmp3music

September 23, 2023, 12:39:24 PM
Titanic post! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's happy to give some thought to such mindful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
<a href="https://www.ytmp3.to">Youtube to mp3 converter</a>

Hidden In Him

March 02, 2022, 01:44:01 PM
What a beautiful Spring day! Glory to God!

Hidden In Him

January 07, 2022, 06:49:10 PM
Alive and well!  :)

Happy 2022! This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it, Lol.

MoreBloodWine

December 30, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
You alive Chris ?

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:17:44 PM
But ya, any PM's sent they should be made aware of via email, if they have notifications set for receipt of a PM.

But even if so, my newsletter blast can ignore such settings so anyone registered will at least get my message. But I can name them specifically in it for *** & giggles.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:15:17 PM
Still need to check some things but that will be easy enough to do via PM.

When the site is re-opened. It is now, but tech locked down... but when it's "back". I can send out a newsletter, anyone who has an email attached that they still use will be made aware / be able to come back if that's what they choose to do.

Hidden In Him

October 14, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
You're kidding... That would be something. Any way to contact ShadowKen and Indybones? And maybe Pineapple, LoL. I suppose if it's all intact I could just message and it would go thru to email.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 01:53:33 AM
@HIM: The MP is back, but it will need to remain in maintenance mode until I can re skin it / fix some of the underlying addons, But it is loading again... all data should still be intact.

I've already alerted spddmn's wife to let him know ;-)

Hidden In Him

April 27, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
And after checking, it wasn't done yet, LoL. Looks like it is now (hopefully).

Hidden In Him

April 08, 2020, 10:37:46 AM
This one's pretty good, LoL. Should be fun to put on video some day.  :)
http://www.spiritualwarbiblestudies.com/index.php?topic=181.msg207#msg207

Hidden In Him

March 10, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
 :) :) :)

MoreBloodWine

March 10, 2020, 07:02:44 AM
Everything happens for a reason, even if it's rewriting old works ;-)

Hidden In Him

March 07, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
My wife dislikes the idea that I'm rewriting studies rather than writing new ones, but the Lord is now opening up Colossians to me like never before, and some work needs to be redone. Very excited about the new insight!  :)

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
...get back to making sure studies were ready to put on camera when the time comes.  :)

So how's life with you?  

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:18:44 PM
I noticed you were still lurking around, LoL. Glad to see I'm not the only one happy about it.  :) Hard at work converting the garage into a recording studio & music room. Gonna be nice! The soundproofing is going to be work and money, but a lot of it is already purchased. In the meantime, I had to

MoreBloodWine

February 29, 2020, 01:59:43 AM
 :) :) :)

Hidden In Him

February 28, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
I'm officially going back to writing! Glory to God Almighty!! Having fun again already, and going to be going to work improving and the adding to the set on Colossians.

Blessings in Christ to all who visit,
Hidden

MoreBloodWine

November 02, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
I rarely ever used Tapatalk to log in to the site. Not sure if anyone ever actually did as the issue of it not working was never reported.

But for our mobile uses, certain things like this chat box will not be available through the app as this chat box is an addon itself. But all boards within the forum are available and currently confirmed working.

Ty & my apologies !

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
An excellent passage I am now writing a study on in the Book of Colossians.

"And I am now rejoicing in [my] sufferings over you, and filling up in my flesh what is lacking of the afflictions of Christ for His body's sake, which is the church, of which I became a servant

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
... of which I became a servant according to the administration of God having been given unto me, for you to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations but which has now been made manifest to His saints, to whom God wished to make known what

Show 50 latest

Recent Posts

Calendar

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:04:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 363
  • Total Topics: 257
  • Online Today: 178
  • Online Ever: 827
  • (November 19, 2019, 08:59:00 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

Author Topic: 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, Part 2  (Read 6586 times)

Hidden In Him

• Owner
  • 30 Day Activity:
    0%
2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, Part 2
« on: March 04, 2013, 05:21:31 PM »
Islam, And The Antichrist's Coming Reign of Genocide, Pt. 2

Many modern Christians believe that the mark of the Beast will be some form of computer chip embedded under the skin whereby humans can be tracked by the coming government of the Antichrist. In reality, however, the mark of the Beast may already be in use, and the stage may already be set for Christians to eventually be prevented from buying and selling without this "mark." Many may already bear it now; Jihadist Muslims who not only despise Christians and Jews, but desire their extermination. This study will address these subjects, and what believers in the Lord Jesus Christ must do if they would be truly prepared to face the coming reign of the Antichrist if it happens in their lifetimes.
     The great fear among Christians and Jews during New Testament times was that a Roman Emperor might soon emerge who would march on the city of Jerusalem, take his seat in the Jewish temple, and institute Emperor worship throughout Judaea and the entire world. After setting up an image of himself in the form of a god, what scripture refers to as "the abomination that causes desolation," he would outlaw the worship of the One True God, and decree that all who continued to keep Jewish Law must be put to death.
     As explained in Part 1, the Emperor Caligula came very close to fulfilling these prophesies in A.D. 40, seven years after the crucifixion, when he secretly ordered a massive gold statue of himself to be built in the form of the Greek god Zeus. When it was completed, this statue was to be transported and installed in the temple in Jerusalem. By this means, the intent was to silence all Jewish opposition to the power of Rome. While other nations were busy complying, the Jews on the other hand had been resisting Emperor worship across the empire, so Caligula intended to finally bring Jewish resistance to Rome to an end, once and for all.
     With the writing of this letter by Paul to the Thessalonians some 15 years later, tensions between Rome and the Jews had only gotten worse, and it appeared hatred between the two would soon reach the point of no return. It appeared only a matter of time before the Antichrist emerged to fulfill the prophecies ascribed to him. But this was in fact what New Testament believers needed to be watching for. They most certainly did not want to get deceived into thinking the return of Christ had come yet if these things had not yet come to pass.
     This was on Paul's mind when he wrote the Thessalonians the following opening words to them:

Now we implore you, brothers, by the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together unto Him, that you not become quickly disturbed in mind nor troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as if written by us [intimating] that the Day of the Lord is here. No one should deceive you in any way if the apostasy has not [yet] come first and that man of lawlessness has been revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above everything that is called God or is worshipped, so as for him to sit down in the temple of God, exhibiting himself that he is God. (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4)

Though Rome would indeed attack Jerusalem in 70 A.D. and destroy the Jewish temple, the prophecies regarding the Antichrist did not come to pass as expected, so believers began to discern that the prophecies were destined to be fulfilled at a later time. But the hatred militant Islam is now showing towards both Jews and Christians suggests that all the prophecies spoken about concerning the coming reign of the Antichrist may ultimately find their fulfillment in the Mahdi, the man whom Muslims believe will be their coming Messiah, yet whom Scripture declares will in fact be the enemy of all mankind.

Jihadist Islam's Intense Hatred For The Jews

How likely is it that the Antichrist will be Islamic? Christ Himself prophesied that if the reign of the Antichrist were not shortened, "no flesh would be saved" (that is, no Jewish flesh would be). This meant that the Antichrist would attempt to completely exterminate Jews, and succeed unless God shortened the time. So if we are indeed living in the end-times, who then would be the most likely candidates to wage a war of extermination against the Jews? While not every adherent of Islam possesses a deep-seated hatred for the Jews, what can be said without qualification is that no other people on earth as a group possess as great a hatred for the Jews as Muslims do today.
     Many Islamic leaders are now even publicly calling for their complete annihilation. The following are excerpts taken from the sermons of Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi while serving as the officially appointed imam of the Palestinian Authority:

"We the Palestinian nation, our fate from Allah is to be the vanguard in the war against the Jews until the resurrection of the dead, as the prophet Muhammad said: 'The resurrection of the dead will not arrive until you will fight the Jews and kill them...'" (Richardson, The Islamic Antichrist, P.114)

The words "and kill them" he uses here are not merely made in reference to killing a few here or there, but to completely annihilating them as a race, as becomes evident from subsequent quotes:

"The battle with the Jews will surely come ... the decisive Muslim victory is coming without a doubt, and the prophet spoke about it in more than one hadith and the Day of Resurrection will not come without the victory of the believers [i.e. the Muslims] over the descendants of the monkeys and pigs [i.e. the Jews], and with their annihilation." (Richardson, The Islamic Antichrist, P.114)

"Oh, Allah, accept our martyrs in the highest heavens ... Oh, Allah, show the Jews a black day ... Oh, Allah, annihilate the Jews and their supporters..." (Richardson, The Islamic Antichrist, P.115)

In 2012, WND World ran the following article on how Iran was now openly laying out a legal case for the genocide of Israel as being a "cancerous tumor" that needed to be excised:

The Iranian government, through a website proxy, has laid out the legal and religious justification for the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of its people… Calling Israel a danger to Islam, the conservative website Alef, with ties to Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said... it is a "jurisprudential justification" to kill all the Jews and annihilate Israel, and in that, the Islamic government of Iran must take the helm. (Ayatolla: Kill All Jews, Annihilate Israel, WND.com)

In fact, praying for the total annihilation of Jews and Christians is both allowed and encouraged in mosques in Saudi Arabia. This was openly admitted to by Saudi Sheikh Ahmad Bin Abd Al-Latif, Professor at Um Al- Qura University, during a Saudi television show which aired on May 24, 2004. When pressed to respond to whether such prayers are being permitted or not, Al-Latif finally declared:

"Cursing the oppressing Jews and the oppressing and plundering Christians and the prayer that Allah will annihilate them is permitted. In fact, the Prophet himself used to curse some oppressors. But if it is possible, people should pray that Allah guides the others. There is no need for anger to overcome us. We should not pray only for their annihilation and for Allah to take revenge on them." (Clip transcript, Memri TV.org. See links below)

In other words, Muslims should also pray that Jews and Christians willingly submit to being "guided" by Allah and convert to Islam. But praying for Allah to annihilate every Christian or Jew who does not submit to being converted is, in his opinion, fully acceptable. This sentiment to completely annihilate the Jews appears to be growing. The following are excerpts taken from the sermon of Ziyad Abu al-Hajj, a Hamas-affiliated preacher which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on April 3, 2009:

"Today the greatness of the Jews and their rise to the throne of power is because of America, which, despite all its might, is controlled by the Senate, which I call the Jewish Senate and not the American Senate... The time will come, if Allah so allows, then their property will be destroyed, their children will be exterminated, until not one Jew or Zionist is left on earth…" (The hate industry: Hamas’s Al-Aqsa TV continues its crude anti-Semitic incitement, Terrorism Info.org,)

More recently, on July 25th, 2014, another unnamed Hamas cleric openly stated on Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), "Our belief about fighting you [Jews] is that we will exterminate you, until the last man. And we will not leave even one of you alive." (Hamas Sermon: Muslims Will Exterminate Jews, Allen B West.com)
     And then in 2015 the following occurred. A member of the Islamic State posted a video vowing that they would murder Jews worldwide, and “eradicate this disease from the world.” As he declared in a series of statements on the video:

“This is a message to all the Jews, who are the Muslims’ No. 1 enemy. The real war has not begun and everything you have experienced so far has been child’s play — nothing compared to what will happen to you soon enough, inshallah [God willing].... We promise you that soon, not one Jew will be left [alive] in Jerusalem or across Israel and we will continue until we eradicate this disease [Judaism?] from the world... Look at what has happened to you in a few vehicular and stabbing attacks from our brothers in Palestine. You lost your minds and started fearing every driver that sped up. You were even scared of every person carrying something in their hand. What will happen to you when tens of thousands [of Muslim fighters] arrive from across the world to slaughter you? The borders of Sykes-Picot will not protect you, and like we blurred the borders between Syria and Iraq, we will do so between Syria and Jordan and then Syria and Palestine... This isn’t just talk. We will advance towards you from everywhere, from the north and the south, from Sinai, from everywhere." (Islamic State Video Vows To Murder The Jews Worldwide, And “Eradicate This Disease From The World”, Robert Spencer, JihadWatch.com)

If there is a people alive today who deeply desire to see that no Jewish flesh remain alive on the earth, it is most certainly the Muslims.

The Mahdi: Islam's Promised Messiah

So what will come of all this hatred of Israel now building in the Middle-east? According to Islamic doctrine, a Muslim messiah is prophesied to come who will eventually make the dream of annihilating the Jews a reality. In Muslim eschatology, he is referred to as "the Mahdi." In Biblical prophecy he is referred to as the Antichrist. According to Muslim prophecy, he will unite every Muslim nation under his rule, for after being recognized as the messiah of Islam they've been waiting for, "every believer will be obligated to support him" and submit to his authority.
     Then what will be the sign of the Madhi's appearing? It is said that the black flags of Khorasan will signal his arrival:

"Hadith indicate that black flags coming from the area of Khorasan will signify that the appearance of the Mahdi is nigh. Khorasan is in today's Iran, and some scholars have said that this hadith means when the black flags appear from Central Asia, i.e. in the direction of Khorasan, then the appearance of the Madhi is imminent." (Richardson, The Islamic Antichrist, P.25)

Revelations declares that when this time comes, the leaders of ten Muslim nations ("ten horns") will arise and assume power, but that another little horn will arise and pluck up three of these leaders by the roots:

After that, in my vision at night, I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast - terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth, and it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns. While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them. And three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth that spoke boastfully. (Daniel 7:7-8 - See also 7:19-22)

That he will "pluck three other horns up by the roots" is easily explained within the context of Islam's expectations regarding the Mahdi. Even now new "nations" are essentially being formed when apocalyptic groups like ISIS take power. And when the true Mahdi finally emerges and is recognized, every Muslim will be obligated to serve him. Asa result, the populace of three Muslim nations will switch their loyalties, citing an obligation to submit their armies and their nation to the Mahdi's will. The kings of these three nations will simply abdicate their positions of leadership to the Mahdi willingly as a sign of devotion and deference to him, or they will be killed by their own people for refusing to.
     When he has gained power, he will use his authority over the Islamic nations to lead them in a war against the Jews, and through the armies of all the Islamic nations that begin amassing towards Jerusalem (Luke 21:20), he will conquer the nation of Israel. His victory will come through deceit, however, for it is prophesied that he will sign a seven-year peace agreement, possibly to grant Israel permission to rebuild the Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount, despite the Islamic Temple known as the Dome of the Rock currently being erected at that site. 
     Yet, as scripture states, he will break this covenant with the Jews after only three and a half years, which suggests the real purpose for the Antichrist's covenant with Israel will be merely to lull the Jews into a false sense of security:

And he shall speak words against the Most High God... And [power] shall be given into his hand for a time, and times, and a dividing of time (i.e. for three and a half years). (Daniel 7:25)

There are even Muslim prophecies which say the Madhi will make a great treaty with the nation of Israel (though no mention is ever made among the Muslim prophecies that he will ever betray it), through a Jewish leader who will come from the line of Aaron, the brother of Moses:

"Rasulullah [Muhammed] said: 'There will be four peace agreements between you and the Romans [Christians]. The fourth agreement will be mediated through a person who will be from the progeny of Hadrat Haroon [Aaron], and will be upheld for seven years.'" (Richardson, The Islamic Antichrist, P.28-29)

Yet his real intentions will become obvious when his armies begin their march on the city of Jerusalem:

"Rasulullah [Muhammed] said: 'Armies carrying black flags will come from Khorasan. No power will be able to stop them, and they will finally reach Eela [the Temple Mount in Jerusalem], where they will erect their black flags.'" (Richardson, The Islamic Antichrist, P.27) 

It is at this point that he will take his seat in the Jewish Temple, for the city of Jerusalem is prophesied to become the Capital of his empire, after the conquest of Israel is complete:

"The Madhi will be victorious, and eradicate those pigs and dogs and the idols of this time so that there will once more be a caliphate based upon prophethood as the hadith states... Jerusalem will be the location of the rightly guided caliphate and the center of Islamic rule, which will be headed by Imam-al-Madhi." (Richardson, The Islamic Antichrist, P.27)

The Mark Of The Beast

The prophet Daniel prophesied long ago that whenever the Antichrist rose to power over Israel, he would "think to change times and law":

And he shall speak words against the Most High God, and wear out the saints of the Most High God, and he shall think to change times and law ... (Daniel 7:25)

Would a Muslim leader think to change times? Most certainly he would. Muslims have their own calendar, which begins not with the year of Christ's birth (as the Christian calendars do) or with the first day of creation (as the Jewish calendars do), but with the year 622 A.D., the year Muhammed is said to have emigrated from Mecca to Medina. For Muslims, then, the current year is not 2013 or 5763, but 1434.

As would be expected, it is commanded that Muslims observe and honor only the Muslim calendar. Thus, after the Antichrist conquers Israel, it will not come as a surprise that he immediately moves to abolish all remembrance of the Jewish calendar, and instead enforces the Muslim calendar upon the region, in keeping with the "divine commands" of Islam:

"It is considered a divine command to use a [hijra] calendar with twelve [purely] lunar months without inter calculation, as evident from ... the Holy Quran." (Richardson, The Islamic Antichrist, P.48) 

More importantly, however, a Muslim tyrant would most certainly think to change laws, especially those concerning the right of infidels to buy and sell. This will involve forcing the Mark of the Beast on his subjects, and it is now becoming perfectly clear what this mark is going to be. Walid Shoebat, a former Muslim terrorist turned Christian, happened to notice the name of his former God contained in the symbols used in Revelation to describe the Mark of the Beast, and realized what the real mark actually is, and how it is already being widely used by Jihadist Muslims throughout the Middle-East. A full video on this is included at the end of the study.

Jihadist Muslims wear headbands and sleeve patches with these same symbols on them to identify themselves as devout servants of Allah, and strict adherents to the religion of Islam. The use of these symbols on Muslim flags, banners, wristbands and headbands are nearly always tied to the most devout and militaristic sects in Islam: Groups like Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, and ISIS.

Many teach that the mark will be a form of computer chip embedded under the skin. Yet a closer look at the Bible, however, reveals that this interpretation doesn't really fit with the context of the passages in question, for Revelations also makes mention that the 144,000 Jews whom God will reserve unto Himself during the tribulation will likewise bare a type of counter-mark. Rather than the name of the beast, they will have the name of God their Father written on their foreheads:

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth... And he caused all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads, that no man might buy or sell except he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name... [Yet] I looked, and behold, a Lamb stood on Mt. Zion, and with Him were an hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father's name written upon their foreheads. (Revelation 13:11, 16-17, 14:1)

What will this counter-mark be, some kind of Jesus microchip?  No. In all likelihood, it will simply be a headband similar to those worn by the Muslims, only with the Name of the True and Living God written on it rather than the name of Allah, the god of Islam. After all Hasidic Jews already wear tefillin, which are scripture boxes strapped to the heads with a headband. It would not be a far stretch for God simply to request of the 144,000 that they begin wearing headbands with the Name of their God on it, in contrast to those wearing the name of the god Allah on them.
     That the Mark of the Beast will be a form of writing is also confirmed by the original language of the New Testament, for the Greek states that the mark will be written upon the right hand or the forehead (Greek: grapho = written, and epi = upon).
     It is also interesting to note that the Muslim "Shahada" or Islamic religious vow, when depicted symbolically, contains the exact same symbols. It is a physical statement declaring faith in  Islam, and that "there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is His Messenger." As others have observed, it is not a creed like that of the Christians. It is a vow until death. Everyone who leaves Islam after converting must be killed according to statements of Muhammed.

Forbidding Non-Muslim "Infidels" From Buying Or Selling

But if the mark of the beast is already being worn by multitudes around the world, what has clearly not yet taken place is the move to disallow all who have not taken this mark from being able to buy or sell, an event which scripture clearly states is eventually going to happen (see Revelation 13:16-17 above). 
     Is there any evidence to suggest it WILL take place in the future? Such a policy would in fact be on par with numerous other Muslim sanctions currently being levied against non-Muslims in Muslim-controlled regions. The most obvious form at the current time is the "Jizya," a state tax every non-Muslim must pay if they wish to receive the protection of the Islamic State they are citizens of.
     The following quote, taken from "The Rights of Non-Muslims in an Islamic State" by Samuel Shahid, explains the real purpose behind the Jizya:

Sheik Najih Ibrahim Ibn Abdulla summarizes the purpose of the Jizya. He says, quoting Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya, that the Jizya is enacted "...to spare the blood [of those who pay the Jizyah], to be a symbol of humiliation of the infidels, and as an insult and punishment to them... the Jizya is offered in exchange for residing in an Islamic country." Thus Ibn Qayyim adds, "Since the entire religion belongs to God, it aims at humiliating ungodliness and its followers, and insulting them. Imposing the Jizya on the followers of ungodliness and oppressing them is required by God's religion. The Qur'anic text hints at this meaning when it says: `until they give the tribute by force with humiliation.' (Qur'an 9:29). What contradicts this is leaving the infidels to enjoy their might and practice their religion as they wish so that they would have power and authority." (Emphasis mine)

Not allowing infidels to buy or sell would render every non-Muslim in Muslim-controlled regions completely at the mercy of Islamic charity, which Muslims would be under no obligation to show. As already stated, Islam already requires infidels in Muslim-controlled lands to pay the Jizya, which is deliberately intended to shame them into converting. Removing the right to buy and sell altogether would simply be a more extreme application of this doctrine, since the precedent has already been set that oppressing infidels is the required practice of every true follower of Muhammed.
     And is if this transition would not be natural enough even without prophecy to back it up, Muslim eschatology also states that when the Muslim Jesus comes (i.e. a false Jesus represented the True Christ), he will no longer allow any infidel the option of paying the Jizyah. The only choice they will have left will be either conversion to Islam, or starvation and death.

“By [Allah], in Whose Hand my soul is, surely, the son of Mary [Isa, the Muslim Jesus] will shortly descend amongst you, and will judge mankind justly by the Law of the Qur’an. And he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish Jizyah. [For] then there will be an abundance of money (for Muslims), and no one will accept charitable gifts."

"The time and place for the Jizyah is before the final descent of Jesus. After his final coming, nothing but Islam will be accepted from them, for taking the poll tax is only effective until Jesus' descent (upon him and our Prophet be peace)..." (Richardson, The Islamic Antichrist, P.56-57)

This, then, is how the mark of the beast will be used to determine who has the right to buy and sell, and who does not. No one but a Muslim will be able to conduct business. This is why those who belong to the Living God will need to draw very close to Him in the end-times. Only those who can trust Him to provide for them supernaturally will have the faith to continue standing for the truth after they can no longer buy or sell without converting to Islam. 

The Mark of the Beast

Links to web articles cited in this study:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/ayatollah-kill-all-jews-annihilate-israel/
http://www.memritv.org/clip_transcript/en/87.htm
http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/en/article/18283
http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/hamas-sermon-muslims-will-exterminate-jews-video/
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/10/islamic-state-video-vows-to-murder-jews-worldwide-and-eradicate-this-disease-from-the-world

« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:33:35 AM by Hidden In Him »