Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin Stuff

Bitcoin Donations

1AKjJqVViFZGYat2BqerLPyYWscwVEPZht

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:31 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:15 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:37:18 PM
awe-inspiring first encounter girls

https://url.epoch.tw/JM0wr

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
ripsnorting uncovered girls

Johnnyhoppy

February 23, 2024, 10:39:30 PM
far-out unembellished girls

ytmp3music

September 23, 2023, 12:39:24 PM
Titanic post! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's happy to give some thought to such mindful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
<a href="https://www.ytmp3.to">Youtube to mp3 converter</a>

Hidden In Him

March 02, 2022, 01:44:01 PM
What a beautiful Spring day! Glory to God!

Hidden In Him

January 07, 2022, 06:49:10 PM
Alive and well!  :)

Happy 2022! This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it, Lol.

MoreBloodWine

December 30, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
You alive Chris ?

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:17:44 PM
But ya, any PM's sent they should be made aware of via email, if they have notifications set for receipt of a PM.

But even if so, my newsletter blast can ignore such settings so anyone registered will at least get my message. But I can name them specifically in it for *** & giggles.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:15:17 PM
Still need to check some things but that will be easy enough to do via PM.

When the site is re-opened. It is now, but tech locked down... but when it's "back". I can send out a newsletter, anyone who has an email attached that they still use will be made aware / be able to come back if that's what they choose to do.

Hidden In Him

October 14, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
You're kidding... That would be something. Any way to contact ShadowKen and Indybones? And maybe Pineapple, LoL. I suppose if it's all intact I could just message and it would go thru to email.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 01:53:33 AM
@HIM: The MP is back, but it will need to remain in maintenance mode until I can re skin it / fix some of the underlying addons, But it is loading again... all data should still be intact.

I've already alerted spddmn's wife to let him know ;-)

Hidden In Him

April 27, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
And after checking, it wasn't done yet, LoL. Looks like it is now (hopefully).

Hidden In Him

April 08, 2020, 10:37:46 AM
This one's pretty good, LoL. Should be fun to put on video some day.  :)
http://www.spiritualwarbiblestudies.com/index.php?topic=181.msg207#msg207

Hidden In Him

March 10, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
 :) :) :)

MoreBloodWine

March 10, 2020, 07:02:44 AM
Everything happens for a reason, even if it's rewriting old works ;-)

Hidden In Him

March 07, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
My wife dislikes the idea that I'm rewriting studies rather than writing new ones, but the Lord is now opening up Colossians to me like never before, and some work needs to be redone. Very excited about the new insight!  :)

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
...get back to making sure studies were ready to put on camera when the time comes.  :)

So how's life with you?  

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:18:44 PM
I noticed you were still lurking around, LoL. Glad to see I'm not the only one happy about it.  :) Hard at work converting the garage into a recording studio & music room. Gonna be nice! The soundproofing is going to be work and money, but a lot of it is already purchased. In the meantime, I had to

MoreBloodWine

February 29, 2020, 01:59:43 AM
 :) :) :)

Hidden In Him

February 28, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
I'm officially going back to writing! Glory to God Almighty!! Having fun again already, and going to be going to work improving and the adding to the set on Colossians.

Blessings in Christ to all who visit,
Hidden

MoreBloodWine

November 02, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
I rarely ever used Tapatalk to log in to the site. Not sure if anyone ever actually did as the issue of it not working was never reported.

But for our mobile uses, certain things like this chat box will not be available through the app as this chat box is an addon itself. But all boards within the forum are available and currently confirmed working.

Ty & my apologies !

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
An excellent passage I am now writing a study on in the Book of Colossians.

"And I am now rejoicing in [my] sufferings over you, and filling up in my flesh what is lacking of the afflictions of Christ for His body's sake, which is the church, of which I became a servant

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
... of which I became a servant according to the administration of God having been given unto me, for you to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations but which has now been made manifest to His saints, to whom God wished to make known what

Show 50 latest

Recent Posts

Calendar

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:35:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 363
  • Total Topics: 257
  • Online Today: 174
  • Online Ever: 827
  • (November 19, 2019, 08:59:00 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174

Author Topic: 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12, Part 1  (Read 4121 times)

Hidden In Him

• Owner
  • 30 Day Activity:
    0%
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12, Part 1
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:09:16 PM »
The Return of False Christs During The End-Times, Pt. 1

One of the most fundamental beliefs of the Christian faith is that Christ will be returning from Heaven one day with power and great glory. But for Christians who might be reading this, do you know that Muslims likewise teach Jesus will be returning eventually? Only they mock the Jesus depicted in the Christian Bible. According to Muslim tradition, when the Muslim Jesus returns he will indeed do mighty miracles to demonstrate his spiritual "authority." Only, as will be shown in this study, the evidence from Muslim writings suggests that he will actually be anointed with demonic power to perform Satanic signs and wonders. Muslim prophecy states that he will also demand everyone either submit to the Koran or be murdered, and this is why the Book of Revelation states that he will eventually be cast into the Lake of Fire at the Lord's true return.
     That the coming of the Antichrist would be proceeded by the appearance of false Christ's is stated openly in the Gospel of Matthew.

And many false prophets will arise and mislead many. And because lawlessness will be multiplied, the love of many will grow cold. But the ones who endure until this end shall be saved: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be proclaimed in all the habitable earth, for a testimony unto all nations, and then shall the end come. When therefore you shall see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ the one having been spoken of through the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand) - then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him that is on the rooftop not come down to take anything out of his house, and let him that is in the field not return back to take his garment. But woe unto those having a child in the womb, and to those giving suck in those days. Pray that your flight not be in the winter, nor on the sabbath day, for then shall be great tribulation such as was not since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall be. And if those days were not shortened, no flesh would be saved, but on account of the chosen those days shall be shortened. Then if anyone says to you, "Behold, the Christ is here, or there," do not believe it. For there will arise false Christ's and false prophets, and they will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead if possible even the chosen. Lo, I have foretold you. If therefore they say to you, "Behold, He is in the wilderness," do not go forth, or "Behold, He is in the private rooms," do not believe it. For as the lightning comes forth from the east and appears as far as the west, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be. Immediately after the distress of those days... will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will wail when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with Power and great Glory. And He will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other." (Matthew 24:11-31)

This the was the subject matter Paul was now addressing in Second Thessalonians. As he explained to them, these were things he had told them previously when he was with them:

Do you not remember that when I was with you I was telling you these things?... The coming of [the lawless one] will correspond with the demonic activity of Satan, [manifesting itself] in all the power, signs and wonders of falsehood and in all the deceitfulness of unrighteousness and unto those who are perishing, on which account they have received not the love of the truth for them to be saved. And it is for this reason that God is sending them this demonic activity which endorses error for them to believe the lie: So that all may be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in unrighteousness. (2 Thessalonians 2:5, 9-12)

As he had explained to them, the Antichrist's appearance would coincide with many false Christs arising to impersonate the Lord Himself by performing great signs and wonders, to deceive if possible even the very elect. The interesting thing is that this phenomenon was being described in the present tense, meaning Paul was describing things here that were already taking place in his own time. In other words, wicked men were already going about deceiving multitudes by performing Satanic signs and wonders for the unrighteous, "on which account they have not (past tense) received the love of the truth for them to be saved. And God is sending them this demonic activity that endorses falsehood for them to believe a lie for this reason: That all may be condemned who have not believed the truth, but have delighted in unrighteousness."
     More will be explained about what was happening during New Testament times beginning with Part 2. However, while we are still on the subject of Islam, let me first explain how this strategy will be used by Satan to mislead multitudes into believing in the false Jesus of Islam. Sadly, this deception will lead to the damnation of many misguided souls.

Why Muslims Claim Christian Teachings "Dishonor Jesus"

Many Christians, in sharing their faith with Muslims, get excited to hear that Muslims also believe in Jesus. What they learn in time, however, is that while Muslims do indeed believe Jesus was a prophet, the Jesus they believe in is an entirely different Jesus from the one described in the pages of the New Testament. 
     For starters, according to Islamic teaching, Jesus was not the Son of God, but only a prophet of Allah. As is stated in the Quran:

And behold! God will say: "Oh Jesus, the son of Mary! Did you say to men, 'Worship me and my mother as gods,' in derogation of God?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right [to say]... Never did I say to them anything except what You commanded me to say: 'Worship God, my Lord and your Lord.''" (Surah 5:116-117)

[Jesus] said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book, and made me a prophet... peace be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I am raised to life." Such is Jesus, the son of Mary. It is a statement of truth, about which [the Christians] dispute. [But] It is not befitting of Allah that He should beget a son[/i]... (Surah 19:30, 33-35)

Muslims also argue that Jesus never said He was the Son of God. Yet this argument is based on a foolish assumption that doing so would have somehow done Jesus some sort of good prior to His resurrection. While it is patently stated in the New Testament that He did indeed proclaim Himself to be the Son of God after His resurrection (see Matthew 28:18-19 below), Jesus knew very well that had He done so prior to the resurrection, no one would have believed Him. Consequently, He prophesied to the Jews that if they wanted to know who He was, they would receive the sign of His true identity when He rose from the dead. (Matthew 12:39, Matthew 16:4, Mark 8:12, and Luke 11:29-30).
     It should not be surprising, then, that Islam flatly denies the crucifixion, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
     As is stated in the Quran, "...They killed [Jesus] not, nor did they cause his death on the cross, but he was made [only] to appear to them as such." (Surah 4:157)

In denying the historical accuracy of the crucifixion and resurrection, they effectively nullify the very acts Jesus Himself stated would prove His identity and, by extension, His Divinity.
     Muslims also consider it dishonoring to Jesus to suggest that he would be allowed to suffer on a cross. This too completely disregards the claims of the New Testament that after His resurrection God raised Him up and seated Him on the right hand of God, far above all principality and power:

Then Jesus came to [the disciples] and said, "All authority has been given to Me [both] in Heaven and on earth. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:18-19)

Thus, the problem is the same as it was for the Gentiles when the gospel was first preached during New Testament times: The preaching of the cross is foolishness to Muslims. Yet for those who believe, it is the power of God unto salvation.

The Muslim Jesus Will Be An Enemy Of Judaism And Christianity

What Christians find most shocking, however, is that Muslims believe Jesus was actually a devout Muslim, and a supposed follower of the Quran. As Muslim eschatology states, he is prophesied to return from Heaven in the end-times and enforce Islam upon the entire world, in the process confirming the Madhi (the Biblical Antichrist) as the true Savior of mankind.
     At a time when the Madhi and his armies are camped near the city of Damascus and preparing for battle, the Muslim Jesus is prophesied to descend:

At this very time Allah would send Christ, the son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damascus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron, placing his hands on the wings of two angels. (The Muslim Antichrist, P.52)

Yet as merely a prophet and inferior to the Mahdi, the Muslim Jesus will refuse to lead the Muslims in prayer when the Mahdi asks him to do so, deferring instead to the higher authority of Islam's promised Messiah:

-    Jesus Christ will decline the offer and invitation of Imam Madhi to come and lead the Muslims in prayer, and say his prayer behind Imam Madhi.     
-    Jesus (peace be upon him) will come and perform the obligatory prayers behind the Madhi, and follow him.
-    [Jesus] will be following the Madhi, the master of time, and that is why he will be offering his prayers behind him. (The Muslim Antichrist, P.53)

So what role is the Muslim Jesus destined to play when he comes? Their prophecies are very specific; while the Mahdi will primarily be Islam's political and military leader (though he will also have spiritual supremacy as well), the Muslim Jesus will in effect be the Mahdi's spiritual second in command, whom he will charge with bringing the entire planet into subjugation to the religion of Islam:

The Prophet said... [Jesus] will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish Jizyah. Allah will destroy all religions except Islam. (The Muslim Antichrist, P.56)

By "break the cross", it is meant that the "true" Jesus will denounce and refute the Christian doctrine that he was ever crucified. As a result, he will have every cross removed from public view. It is also prophesied that many non-Muslims will come to believe in him, no longer as the Son of God, but as a messenger of Allah.

When Jesus returns he will personally correct the misinterpretations and misrepresentations about himself. He will affirm the true message that he brought in his time as a prophet, and that he never claimed to be the Son of God... In his second coming many non-Muuslims will accept Jesus as a servant of Allah Almighty, as a Muslim and a member of the community of Muhammad. (The Muslim Antichrist, P.65)

By "abolish Jizyah," it is meant that the option to pay the tax that allows non-Muslims to receive the rights of citizenship while still remaining a non-Muslim will no longer be accepted. There will no longer be any choice. As the one who is charged with converting the world to Islam, "Jesus" will give every non-Muslim an ultimatum: Become a Muslim, or you will have no rights, no protection from the state, and no ability to buy or sell. As discussed in an earlier study, this means he will force the mark of the beast upon everyone who still wishes to buy or sell. (See Study #4).

The time and place for Jizyah is before the final descent of Jesus (upon whom be peace). After his final coming, nothing but Islam will be accepted from them, for taking the poll tax is only effective until Jesus' descent. (The Muslim Antichrist, P.56)

By "kill the pigs," what is meant is he will lead the Muslims in annihilating the Jews (see the quotes below, in the sub-chapter on the coming of the Dajjal). This is the kind of Jesus that Muslims want; one who empowers them to exterminate their archenemies, the Jews. The Devil will be more than delighted to provide them with such a man.   

The Dajjal, And The False Prophet Of Revelation

Islamic prophecy assigns the following task to the Muslim Jesus: He will have the responsibility of killing the "false" Jesus of the Jews, who will in reality be the True Jesus of Scripture. 
     Muslims refers to this future leader as "the Dajjal," a figure as villainized by them as the Antichrist is villainized by Christians. Islamic prophecy declares that He will perform great signs and wonders. This is no big surprise, for the entire Muslim eschatology exists in exact opposition to Biblical prophecy, so that all the way up until the Battle of Armageddon itself Muslims will be deceived into thinking that theirs are the true prophesies, whereas the Christian ones are false:

The Prophet was warning us that in the last days there would be someone who would deceive all humanity... He will be able to heal the sick by wiping his hand on them, like Jesus did, but with this deceit the Dajjal will lead people down the path to Hell. Thus, the Dajjal is the false Messiah, or Antichrist [Massih ad-Dajjal]. He will pretend to be the Messiah, and deceive people by showing them amazing powers. (The Islamic Antichrist, P.71)

The Dajjal is prophesied to be a one-eyed man, in representation of the fact that he lacks true spiritual sight:

Allah's messenger declared: Dajjal is blind in one eye, and there is written between his eyes the word "Kaafir" [a word that means in Arabic "unbeliever" or "infidel"]. (The Islamic Antichrist, P.72)

Just as Scripture says that Jesus will seal 144,000 Jews in their foreheads with the Name of the God of Israel, so does Islamic prophecy confirm that the Dajjal's followers will be mainly Jewish:

-    The Yahudis [i.e. the Jews]... will be his main followers.
-    Isa [Jesus] kills the Dajjal at the Gate of Hudd, near an Israeli airport, in the valley of "Ifiq." The final war between the Yahudis will ensue, and the Muslims will be victorious.
-    In the Last Hour Muslims will fight with the Jews. Since the Jews are an integral part of the army of the Dajjal, and Muslims are the soldiers of the Prophet Jesus, they will fight each other and the Muslims will become triumphant until even a stone or a tree would say, "Come here, Muslim, there is a Jew hiding behind me; kill him." (The Muslim Antichrist, P.67 middle)

Unfortunately for the followers of Muhammad, it is instead the Muslim Jesus who will be destroyed, for it is the armies of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who will be victorious, and they will cast him alive into the Lake of Fire during the Battle of Armageddon:

And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse, and against His army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who performed miracles before him, with which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshipped his image. These were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the rest were slain with the sword of Him who sat on the horse, which proceeded out of His mouth, and all the birds were filled with their flesh. (Revelations 19:19-21)

So That The Wicked May Believe The Lie

In order to help draw the armies of the Antichrist to Jerusalem, scripture states that during the time of God's wrath Satan is going to grant the Muslim Jesus great demonic power to perform signs and wonders. The kings of the east will be led by these satanic miracles into marching on Israel and join with the Mahdi in preparation for fighting against the true Lord Jesus Christ when He returns, together with His angels:

And I saw come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet three unclean spirits as frogs. For they are the spirits of demons performing signs, who go forth to the kings of the whole habitable world to gather them together for the battle of the great day of God Almighty. (Revelation 16:13-14)

So what kind of signs and wonders will the Muslim Jesus perform in advance of the Battle of Armageddon? Not only do Islamic traditions credit Jesus with raising the dead, they even have several additional stories not recorded in the New Testament.
     But will it actually be the dead he raises, or will he merely use Satanic power to raise demons up to impersonate the dead? A closer look at the descriptions in some of the Muslim traditions suggests this may well be the case.
     According to one Islamic tradition, Jesus, in offering to raise one grieving man's wife from the dead, is credited with the following:

"Jesus stood by the grave and said, "Rise, by God's leave, you who are in this grave!" The grave was split open and a black slave emerged, fire blazing from his nostrils, eyes, and other orifices in his face... Ishaq said, "Spirit and Word of God, this is not the grave of my wife, but rather this one," and pointed to another one..." (The Muslim Jesus, P.206-207)

Without trying to be sarcastic, under what circumstances would a resurrected human being have fire blazing from his nostrils? The description of this "black slave" is actually very reminiscent of a demonic spirit described in the pages of an early Christian document entitled The Martyrdom of the Apostle Bartholomew. According to this tradition, when the Lord sent the apostles out into the whole world to preach the gospel, He sent Bartholomew to India, where the apostle came to a city greatly tormented by the presence of a demonic spirit who was haunting a nearby pagan temple. Wanting to reveal the true identity of this demon to the people, Bartholomew forced it to manifest in the name of Jesus:

Then he showed them the demon who dwelt in the temple, black as soot like an Ethiopian; his face was sharp like a dog's face, thin-cheeked, with hair down to his feet, eyes like fire, and sparks coming out of his mouth; and out of his nostrils came forth smoke like sulphur, with wings spiked like a porcupine, and his hands were bound with fiery chains... (Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.IIIV, P.556)

The Muslim Jesus also never raises the "dead" for more than a moment, just long enough to rebuke his followers for even having asked that the dead be raised to begin with. He consistently returns them to the dead immediately, and then walks away. If this is the precedent for what "Jesus" will do in the end-times, it smacks more of conjuring demonic spirits than of truly raising the dead as is recorded regarding the Jesus Christ of the New Testament.       
     Whatever Satanic miracles the Muslim Jesus does perform, one thing is apparent: God is going to allow the Devil to deceive the entire Muslim world into believing their Jesus is the true one by empowering him to perform demonic signs and wonders that supposedly confirm the Muslim account of who Jesus was.
     Why would God allow a false Muslim Jesus to perform signs and wonders that deceive the worshippers of the Beast? Because they did not want the true Jesus Christ, and refused to be convinced when servants of the Living God performed great miracles to prove that Jesus is in fact the Son of God. That they will believe in the demonic "miracles" done by the false Muslim Jesus will prove it was never a matter of faith but rather one of wickedness: They preferred a "Jesus" who preached the extermination of the Jews, and opposes their God to the death.

And it is for this reason that God is sending them this demonic activity which endorses error for them to believe the lie: So that all may be condemned who have not believed the truth, but have delighted in unrighteousness. (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12)

The Real Jesus Is Revealing Himself To Muslims

Muslims are very much certain that they are right. But the Lord Himself is revealing Himself to those with good hearts who are seeking the truth, to break the deception from them. God's power will always be greater, for those who have ears to hear the truth.
     For starters, the number of Muslims who are having dreams about Jesus as the Son of God are astounding. As one of the top researchers in this field has pointed out, the numbers are in the millions:

Posted at the Catholic Thing website, such accounts of encounters with Jesus through dreams and visions increasingly are being reported, according to Pastor Frank Costenbader, founder of Manifold Hope Ministries, publisher of the Isa Dreams website. Isa is an Arabic name corresponding to Jesus that is found in the Quran. “The number of Isa dreams has seemed to grow tremendously since 2000, and in 2005 it seems to have kicked into another gear,” Costenbader said. “There has been an explosion of testimonies on the Web in the past two years about people encountering Jesus in dreams and subsequently becoming followers of Jesus.”
     A Saudi man said his dream started with a “horrible” scene. “One night, while I was asleep, I had this horrible dream of me being taken into Hell. And what I saw there brought me real fear, and these dreams kept coming to me almost every night. At this point I was really wondering as to why I should be seeing hell in this manner,” he wrote at Answering-Islam. He said Jesus appeared to him and said: “Son, I am the way, the truth and the life. And if you would give your life to Me, and follow Me, I would save you from the hell that you have seen. “This came as a surprise to me, for I did not know who this Jesus was. Of course, He is mentioned in the Quran and in the book Surah Mariam. He is stated as one of our prophets, but not as a Savior who could save us from Hell. So I started looking out for a Christian who could give me some advice about this Jesus I have seen.”
     He said he had to reach out to an Egyptian Christian, because Christianity is “totally banned in Saudi Arabia and if a Christian is caught witnessing to a Muslim, [it is] almost sure that he would be beheaded.”
     Costenbader said the number of encounters through dreams is incalculable, since he alone has documented stories from 29 countries. “Nobody can get perfect statistics, but based on all our research... it is possible that as many as 5 percent of the worldwide Muslim population could have had such a dream – which would be up to 80 million dreamers.” (Rising Number Of Muslims Reporting Dreams About Jesus, WND.com)

Some of the visions that are being reported are even more stunning. The following vision

Al-Rashid was the commander of a fanatical Islamic group that sought to convert everyone to Islam and make all nations fall under Islamic rule. He was angered by reports of Muslims converting to Christianity and spreading the Gospel. So he formed a special task force to track down the Christian leaders who were responsible and convert or kill them. Rashid heard about Pastor Paul, a former Muslim and the leader of a group of ministries boldly evangelizing Muslims in Asia, the Middle East and other developing countries. Pastor Paul and his team were distributing Bibles in many languages and forming underground house churches in restricted countries.
     The terror leader developed a plan to kill Pastor Paul’s family first, then capture the Christian leader, force him to convert back to Islam and use him as a propagandist against Christianity. They made many attempts. “We attacked them several times,” Rashid recounted, “and miraculously they escaped.” Once they initiated a plan to kill the family at night, but saw what appeared to be soldiers or gunmen stationed around their house, so they backed off.
     Rashid discovered the family lacked adequate food and their children were hungry and weak. So he sent a woman to deliver poisoned fast food to them. But on the way to their house a dog bit the woman, seriously injuring her, and she never arrived. They sent a second woman with poisonous chocolate to give Pastor Paul’s children. The boys ate the chocolate and survived, but the pastor’s daughter got very sick.
     “I was watching with two others from an ambulance near the hospital to see his daughter’s death. Our plan was to kidnap the dead body along with his family in our ambulance,” Rashid recounts. Then something happened that amazed Rashid. “I saw a ball of light came down from the sky and stand over the room where his daughter was lying unconscious,” he says. To his utter disbelief he watched a hand come from the ball of light, touch the pastor’s daughter, and she immediately regained consciousness and stood up. He was astonished to see a hole in the middle of the hand and that blood was flowing down. “I trembled with fear,” Rashid says. “I felt giddy and fell down. My friends moved me from there at once.”
     After this unusual incident Rashid found it difficult to sleep. When he attempted to drift off, a vision of the hand entered his mind... Rashid had a Bible in his room. “Actually I was using its verses for criticizing Christianity and justifying Islam.” He opened the Bible and his eyes fell on this verse: “That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.” (John 1:9-10 KJV) “I understood it was about Jesus,” he says. He realized the ball of light that came from above was actually Jesus, who suffered when he was nailed to the cross. (Islamic Terrorist Hunted Pastor, But Jesus Foiled Plot With Unusual Vision, Blog.Godreports.com)

In another vision, many Muslim refugees all witnessed Jesus appearing at sea together, and calming a terrible storm, just as He did during one New Testament account (Matthew 14:22-27, 32):

When the wind and the waves threatened to swamp a boat filled with refugees fleeing the Middle East, Jesus made a dramatic appearance to them and calmed the waters, saving their lives. The truly amazing account is from Erick Schenkel, executive director of the Jesus Film Project.
     “A group of refugees fleeing the fighting in the Middle East were jammed into several pontoon boats. They were trying to make it across the Aegean Sea to Greece,” Schenkel recounts. The seas were extremely rough and dangerous and some of the boats in this small armada capsized. The refugees were afraid, just as Jesus’ fellow travelers were frightened. “But the people in one boat cried out to God. Suddenly, a ‘shining heavenly figure’ appeared in the boat,” Schenkel reports. “The entire boat knew it was Jesus.”
     Then something miraculous happened. Jesus calmed the storm! “From that point the sea became calm and peaceful, and they finally landed safely on shore.” The refugees were so convinced that the heavenly figure was truly God, they all wanted to become followers of Jesus, according to the report. (Jesus Appears To Refugees Crossing Stormy Aegean Sea, Calms Waters, Blog.GodReports.com)

Links To Sources:
http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/rising-number-of-muslims-reporting-dreams-about-jesus/#DhF0wbx8qlxrmZKF.99
http://blog.godreports.com/2016/04/islamic-terrorist-hunted-pastor-but-jesus-foiled-plot-with-unusual-vision/
http://blog.godreports.com/2016/06/jesus-appears-to-refugees-crossing-stormy-aegean-sea-calms-waters/

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 02:47:36 PM by Hidden In Him »