Bookmark and Share

Bitcoin Stuff

Bitcoin Donations

1AKjJqVViFZGYat2BqerLPyYWscwVEPZht

Shoutbox

Last 25 Shouts:

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:31 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Hidden In Him

March 15, 2024, 06:01:15 PM
Attention: To anyone viewing this site, I will be moving to another forum. I will leave this one up until the end of the year so viewers can still view the material here, but after that this site will be shut down.

If you have any questions, you can contact me privately by becoming a member.

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:37:18 PM
awe-inspiring first encounter girls

https://url.epoch.tw/JM0wr

Johnnyhoppy

February 24, 2024, 12:02:24 AM
ripsnorting uncovered girls

Johnnyhoppy

February 23, 2024, 10:39:30 PM
far-out unembellished girls

ytmp3music

September 23, 2023, 12:39:24 PM
Titanic post! I couldn't coincide more with your points. It's happy to give some thought to such mindful insights shared here.
Youtube to mp3 converter
<a href="https://www.ytmp3.to">Youtube to mp3 converter</a>

Hidden In Him

March 02, 2022, 01:44:01 PM
What a beautiful Spring day! Glory to God!

Hidden In Him

January 07, 2022, 06:49:10 PM
Alive and well!  :)

Happy 2022! This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it, Lol.

MoreBloodWine

December 30, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
You alive Chris ?

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:17:44 PM
But ya, any PM's sent they should be made aware of via email, if they have notifications set for receipt of a PM.

But even if so, my newsletter blast can ignore such settings so anyone registered will at least get my message. But I can name them specifically in it for *** & giggles.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 06:15:17 PM
Still need to check some things but that will be easy enough to do via PM.

When the site is re-opened. It is now, but tech locked down... but when it's "back". I can send out a newsletter, anyone who has an email attached that they still use will be made aware / be able to come back if that's what they choose to do.

Hidden In Him

October 14, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
You're kidding... That would be something. Any way to contact ShadowKen and Indybones? And maybe Pineapple, LoL. I suppose if it's all intact I could just message and it would go thru to email.

MoreBloodWine

October 14, 2020, 01:53:33 AM
@HIM: The MP is back, but it will need to remain in maintenance mode until I can re skin it / fix some of the underlying addons, But it is loading again... all data should still be intact.

I've already alerted spddmn's wife to let him know ;-)

Hidden In Him

April 27, 2020, 06:37:28 PM
And after checking, it wasn't done yet, LoL. Looks like it is now (hopefully).

Hidden In Him

April 08, 2020, 10:37:46 AM
This one's pretty good, LoL. Should be fun to put on video some day.  :)
http://www.spiritualwarbiblestudies.com/index.php?topic=181.msg207#msg207

Hidden In Him

March 10, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
 :) :) :)

MoreBloodWine

March 10, 2020, 07:02:44 AM
Everything happens for a reason, even if it's rewriting old works ;-)

Hidden In Him

March 07, 2020, 07:12:18 PM
My wife dislikes the idea that I'm rewriting studies rather than writing new ones, but the Lord is now opening up Colossians to me like never before, and some work needs to be redone. Very excited about the new insight!  :)

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
...get back to making sure studies were ready to put on camera when the time comes.  :)

So how's life with you?  

Hidden In Him

February 29, 2020, 02:18:44 PM
I noticed you were still lurking around, LoL. Glad to see I'm not the only one happy about it.  :) Hard at work converting the garage into a recording studio & music room. Gonna be nice! The soundproofing is going to be work and money, but a lot of it is already purchased. In the meantime, I had to

MoreBloodWine

February 29, 2020, 01:59:43 AM
 :) :) :)

Hidden In Him

February 28, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
I'm officially going back to writing! Glory to God Almighty!! Having fun again already, and going to be going to work improving and the adding to the set on Colossians.

Blessings in Christ to all who visit,
Hidden

MoreBloodWine

November 02, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
I rarely ever used Tapatalk to log in to the site. Not sure if anyone ever actually did as the issue of it not working was never reported.

But for our mobile uses, certain things like this chat box will not be available through the app as this chat box is an addon itself. But all boards within the forum are available and currently confirmed working.

Ty & my apologies !

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:21:06 PM
An excellent passage I am now writing a study on in the Book of Colossians.

"And I am now rejoicing in [my] sufferings over you, and filling up in my flesh what is lacking of the afflictions of Christ for His body's sake, which is the church, of which I became a servant

Hidden In Him

August 05, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
... of which I became a servant according to the administration of God having been given unto me, for you to fulfill the word of God, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations but which has now been made manifest to His saints, to whom God wished to make known what

Show 50 latest

Recent Posts

Calendar

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:30:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 363
  • Total Topics: 257
  • Online Today: 178
  • Online Ever: 827
  • (November 19, 2019, 08:59:00 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 50
Total: 50

Author Topic: 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12, Part 2  (Read 3447 times)

Hidden In Him

• Owner
  • 30 Day Activity:
    0%
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12, Part 2
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:10:26 PM »
The Return of False Christs During The End-Times, Pt. 2

As the time of the Antichrist draws ever nearer, it will become increasingly evident that Biblical prophecy is on its way to fulfillment. As a result, millions will be looking for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Yet most will be very poorly educated in the scriptures, and therefore ripe for deception. Knowing the spiritual climate of the times, it is prophesied that Satan will seize upon this opportunity to raise up false Christs who will seduce many away from the truth and into falsehood.   
     Paul was now warning the Thessalonians about this very strategy of the enemy:

The coming of [the lawless one] will correspond with the demonic activity of Satan, [manifesting itself] in all the power, signs and wonders of falsehood and in all the deceitfulness of unrighteousness unto those who are perishing, on which account they have received not the love of the truth for them to be saved. And God is sending them this demonic activity that endorses falsehood for them to believe a lie for this very reason: That all may be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in unrighteousness. (2 Thessalonians 2:9-12)

Although this prophesy will ultimately be fulfilled to a much greater extent in the end-times, the exact wording Paul uses here - particular the verb tenses he uses - reveals he was actually talking about events that were taking place at the time of this writing. Wicked men were going about deceiving the masses by performing Satanic signs and wonders before them, "on which account they have not received the love of the truth (past tense) for them to be saved. And God is sending them this demonic activity that endorses falsehood for them to believe a lie for this very reason: That all may be condemned who have not believed the truth, but have delighted in unrighteousness."
     What was happening? According to early church tradition, there was already a false Christ operating  in the earth at this time, one seducing great numbers of people away from the truth through his powers of sorcery. His name was Simon the Magician, and he is originally mentioned in the Book of Acts as having tried to convert to Christianity, yet was so bound up by his lusts as a sorcerer that he could not break free of his sins, and was eventually exposed for attempting to buy the power of the Holy Spirit from the apostle Peter as if it were some form of magic.
     As we're about to see, by the time Paul was writing this letter to the Thessalonians some twenty years later Simon had now become a false Christ, and was leading multitudes away from the truth and into falsehood. And Paul here explained why God was allowing this. The apostles had gone about performing signs and miracles by the Power of God to confirm that Jesus Christ was alive from the dead, yet many sinners refused to believe. Because they claimed to find the story of a risen Christ simply "too hard to believe," despite the miracles the apostles were doing to confirm it, God was now allowing them to be sent a false Christ instead. This "Christ" was performing satanic signs and wonders in promoting a sinful lifestyle rather than a holy one, so that when they believed it would prove that they had rejected the true Christ, not on the basis of belief, but because they loved sin rather than righteousness. 

The Early History Of Simon: The Sorcerer Of Samaria

The following passage in Acts describes the churches first encounter with Simon the Magician, the man who would go on to be one of the early church's worst enemies:

Now for some time a man named Simon had practiced sorcery in the city and amazed all the people of Samaria. He boasted that he was someone great, and all the people, both high and low, gave him their attention and exclaimed, “This man is rightly called the Great Power of God.” They followed him because he had amazed them for a long time with his sorcery. But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Simon himself believed and was baptized. And he followed Philip everywhere, astonished by the great signs and miracles he saw.
     When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had accepted the word of God, they sent Peter and John to Samaria. When they arrived, they prayed for the new believers there that they might receive the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit had not yet come upon any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Then Peter and John laid their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.
     But Simon, having seen that the Holy Spirit was given by the laying on of the apostles’ hands, offered them riches, saying, “Give me this authority as well, so that on whomsoever I may lay my hands, he may receive the Holy Spirit.” But Peter said to him, “May your riches come to ruin with you, because you thought that the gift of God could be obtained by riches. There is no part nor share for you in this matter, for your heart is not right before God. Repent, therefore, of this your wickedness, and ask the Lord God if [this] thought of your heart may truly be forgiven you. For I perceive that you are subject to the poison of bitterness and the bond of iniquity." And having answered, Simon said, “You pray to the Lord on my behalf, so that nothing which you have spoken may come upon me.”(Acts 8:9–24)

Some writers claim Simon only faked being a Christian during this time, but the passage above strongly suggests he truly did believe only that had some grave spiritual weaknesses: Due to his subjection to demons, Simon was filled with bitterness and also addicted to sin. As Peter said to him:

Repent... and ask the Lord God if [this] thought of your heart may truly be forgiven you. For I perceive that you are subject to the venom of bitterness, and the bondage of iniquity. (Acts 8:23)

The word picture used here suggests that Simon's true spiritual state was revealed to Peter by God, and possibly through a vision. The words, "For I perceive that you are subject to the venom of bitterness, and the bondage of iniquity" paint the picture of a man entwined with serpents who were biting into his body and filling him with poison. The Greek word used here was used to translated a Hebrew word that referred to the poison snakes filled their victims with. In other words, Peter saw through the Spirit of God that Simon remained bound by demonic spirits who were still holding him in bondage to both sexual immorality and bitterness towards others.
     Not by coincidence, Simon was nearly always depicted by church artists as surrounded by demons:   

To speculate on how Simon was being poisoned with bitterness towards others would be pure conjecture, but it's possible that he may have made himself some enemies during his time as a sorcerer. Possibly some now chided the former "the Great One" over his newly demoted status within the community. This would account for why he now offered to pay the apostles for a return to a place of greater respectability and authority in the new religion.
     Whatever the case, Peter informed Simon that he had no part whatsoever in the matter of administering the Holy Spirit. Filled with resentment, he would pick only those whom he approved of to lay hands on while rejecting those he did not. The power to withhold the Spirit would thus become a weapon in his hands, and a means of once again controlling the people of Samaria. Even worse, so long as he was still bound by his lusts, sexual exploitation might have naturally followed.

Simon Returns To Practicing Sorcery

Whatever the case, Simon's bitterness was such that he did not repent after being warned by Peter. Rather than wishing to humble himself under the Hand of God and be lifted up in due time (as Paul had to), Simon returned to the practice of magic and serving the Devil, apparently seduced with the temptation of becoming an even greater sorcerer than he was before, able to work demonic miracles even greater than those the apostles were performing.
     As early Christian tradition states:

This Simon, then... not putting faith in God a whit more, set himself eagerly to contend against the apostles in order that he himself might seem to be a wonderful being, and devoted himself with still greater zeal to the study of the whole magic art, that he might better bewilder and overpower multitudes of men. (Irenaeus, Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.1, P.347)

Evidence of the magic arts Simon was practicing can be seen today in the amulets and rings recovered from the 2nd and 3rd centuries which would be used by Simon's successors, magicians and occultists who would eventually come to be called "the Gnostics."

The mystic priests belonging to this sect both lead profligate lives and practise magical arts, each one to the extent of his ability. They use exorcisms and incantations. Love-potions, too, and charms, as well as those beings who are called "Paredri" (familiars) and "Oniropompi" (dream-senders), and whatever other curious arts can be had recourse to, are eagerly pressed into their service... [they are] called Simonians, and from them "Gnosis" (i.e "knowledge") falsely so called, received its beginning, as one may learn even from their own writings. (Irenaeus, Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.1, P.348)

Such amulets prove beyond reasonable doubt that Simon and his successors were employing the use of demons to perform their miracles, for as was revealed to Harold Pittman back in the 80s, he was shown in a vision that the specific class of demons responsible for teaching mankind the practice of black magic, witchcraft and occultism appeared to be half-animal and half-man, very similar in appearance to the satyrs of Greek mythology and the pantheons of the Egyptian and Babylonian religions.
     Abraxas, the Gnostic "god" pictured on the magic ring and amulet above, bears similarities with many of the Egyptian gods depicted on temple walls, an observation which is no coincidence. The early Egyptians were great adepts at the practice of magic, a claim even confirmed by the Biblical account of how Moses dueled with the Egyptian magicians as he stood before Pharaoh. Men like Cerinthus, who was a successor of Simon and likewise adept in practicing magic arts, were specifically mentioned by the early church fathers as having been educated in the wisdom of the Egyptians (See Irenaeus, Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.1, P.351) 

The Rise And Fall Of The First False Christ

According to church tradition, the Devil eventually inspired Simon to travel to Rome and perform great signs and wonders in the city during the reign of Emperor Claudius, i.e. at right about the same time this Second letter to the Thessalonians was being written by Paul.
     In a letter he wrote to Emperor Titus and the Roman Senate decades later, the Christian leader Justin Martyr complained about the following:   

... after Christ’s ascension into heaven the devils put forward certain men who said that they themselves were gods. And not only were they not persecuted by you, but they were even deemed worthy of honors. There was the Samaritan, Simon, a native of the village called Gitto, who during the reign of Claudius Caesar in your royal city of Rome did mighty acts of magic by virtue of the art of the devils operating within him. He was considered a god, and as a god was honored by you with a statue ... And the man Menander, likewise a Samaritan of the town Capparetæa, a disciple of Simon and inspired by devils, we know to have deceived many while he was in Antioch by his magical art. (Justin Martyr, Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.1, P.171)

Justin brought this complaint up again later in the same discourse:

But the evil spirits ... put forward the Samaritans Simon and Menander, who did many mighty works by magic, and deceived many, and still keep them deceived. For even among yourselves, as we said before, Simon was in the royal city Rome during the reign of Claudius Caesar, and so greatly astonished the sacred senate and people of the Romans that he was considered a god... (Justin Martyr, Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.1, P.182)

There is some question as to whether a statue was ever dedicated to Simon the Magician by the Romans or not. Yet if the records of the early church fathers mean anything, there appears to be little doubt that Simon did indeed perform signs and wonders during Claudius' reign, signs and wonders that were so powerful many of the Romans considered him to be a god. Numerous sources also state that eventually Simon began claiming himself to be the Christ, having returned to the earth in power as he promised.
     According to one early Christian writer, Simon went about claiming to have appeared in Judaea as "The Son" of God:

Such was his procedure during the reign of Claudius... [that he] was glorified by many as if he were a god. And he taught that it was he himself who appeared among the Jews as the Son, yet descended in Samaria as the Father, and came to other nations in the character of the Holy Spirit. He represented himself as being, in a word, the greatest of all powers, that is, that Being who is the Father over all, and he allowed himself to be called by whatsoever title men were pleased to address him by. (Irenaeus, Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.1, P.348)

And according to the Greek philosopher Celsus, Simon openly professed to be God during his own sermons, when he would say things like the following:     

I am God, or a son of God, or divine Spirit. And I have come... you see me returning again with heavenly power. Blessed is he who has worshipped me now! But I will cast everlasting fire on all the rest, both on cities and on country places. And men who fail to realize the penalties in store for them will in vain repent and groan. But I will preserve forever those who have been convinced by me. (The Other Bible, P.604)

While both Justin Martyr and Irenaeus testified that Simon appeared before the Roman senate during the reign of Claudius, this would not be the only or final time Simon would attempt to convince the Romans he was "the Christ." Christian tradition states that he again performed magic before the Romans during the time of Nero, using demonic wonders to deceive the masses, this time in the presence of the apostles Paul and Peter, who came to refute him:

... and [Simon] began to say many evil things about Peter, saying that he was a wizard and a cheat. And wondering at [Simon's] miracles, they believed him, for he made a brazen serpent move itself, and stone statues to laugh and move themselves, and he made himself to run and suddenly be raised into the air. But to off-set these, Peter healed the sick by a word, made the blind to see by praying, and put demons to flight by a command. Sometimes he even raised the dead. And he said to the people that they should not only flee from Simon's deceit, but should also expose him, that they might not seem to be slaves to the Devil.

This debate continued to escalate until the Emperor himself called for a hearing between the three men:

... the pious men abhorred Simon the Magician, and proclaimed him impious. But those who adhered to Simon strongly affirmed Peter to be the magician, as many of them as were bearing false witness with Simon the Magician, such that the matter came even to the ears of Nero Cæsar, and he gave orders to bring Simon the Magician before him.
     And he, coming in, stood before him, and began suddenly to assume different forms, so that all of a sudden he became a child, and after a little time an old man, and then a young man, for he changed himself both in face and stature into different forms, and was in a frenzy, having the devil as his servant. And Nero beholding this, supposed him to be truly the son of God. But the Apostle Peter showed him to be both a liar and a wizard, base and impious and apostate, and in all things opposed to the truth of God, and that nothing remained except that his wickedness, after it was made apparent by the command of God, would be made manifest to them all.
     Then Simon, having gone in unto Nero, said, "Hear, O good emperor. I am the Son of God come down from heaven. Until now I have endured Peter only calling himself an apostle. But now he has doubled the evil, for Paul himself also teaches the same things, and having his mind turned against me is said to preach along with [Peter], in reference to whom, if you shall not contrive their destruction, it is very obvious [to me] that your kingdom cannot stand."

This debate continued on until Simon eventually even dared to prove he was the Christ by ascending into Heaven in the sight of everyone by the power of levitation. And levitating up into the air after leaping from a tower, Simon did indeed appear to begin ascending up into the heavens.

It was at this point, however, as Simon was beginning to ascend, that the apostle Peter began calling out to God. And binding in the Name of Jesus those demons who were enabling Simon to levitate, Peter commanded them to stop perpetrating the deception. At this, the magician came hurtling back to earth before the eyes of Nero and all who were looking on: 

And Peter, looking steadfastly against Simon, said, "I adjure you - you angels of Satan who are carrying him into the air to deceive the hearts of the unbelievers, by the God that created all things and by Jesus Christ whom He raised from the dead on the third day - to no longer from this hour bear him up, but to let him go." And immediately being let go, he fell into the place called Sacra Via, that is, the Holy Way, and [his body] was divided into four parts, having perished by an evil fate.
     Then Nero ordered Peter and Paul to be put in irons, and the body of Simon to be carefully kept three days, thinking that he would arise on the third day, to whom Peter said, "He will rise no longer, since he is truly dead, being condemned to everlasting punishment." (The Acts Of Peter and Paul)

Reasons Why This Legend Could Actually Be True

Is this story of Simon the Sorcerer as handed down to us by early Christian documents true or fanciful? While some may be skeptical, there are several aspects to this story that are credible, and in my opinion give the story a ring of truth to it.
     For starters, that Simon would go on from the Book of Acts to become the first false Christ of the New Testament era would explain something otherwise very hard to explain: Paul stated in his second letter to the Thessalonians that someone was sending out false letters to the churches claiming that "the Christ" had already returned:

Now we implore you, brothers, by the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and by our gathering together unto Him, that you not become quickly disturbed in mind nor troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as if written by us, [intimating] that the Day of the Lord is here... (2 Thessalonians 2:1-2)

The early church fathers often went into great detail describing major events that took place during New Testament times, and would not have left such a significant event out. And they bear no record whatsoever of anyone else posing as a false Christ at the time Second Thessalonians was being written other than Simon. Who else would have been sending out letters in the name of the apostles saying the Day of the Lord had come, i.e. "the Christ" had returned? It is Simon and Simon alone whom the early church fathers claim was doing everything in his power to convince people from Samaria to Rome that he was "the Christ" now returned in power.
     Another curiosity that rings true regarding this story is the description of the magic Simon was performing. While some will dismiss the suggestion that shape-shifting (i.e. appearing to assume various forms through demonic power) is possible, one of the most powerful end-time visions given to the church to date clearly intimates that not only is it possible, but that it is being practiced by powerful Satanists today. 
     The following account is taken from A Divine Revelation Of Hell, which is the personal testimony of Katherine Baxter, who was taken in spirit by the Lord Jesus Christ to Hell over the course of thirty consecutive nights. Among the souls she saw burning in torment, she was eventually led by the Lord to witness a witch in a cell who had once performed great magic that deceived multitudes of people, magic that included the ability to shape-shift:

In the cell was an old woman sitting in a rocking chair, rocking and crying as though here heart would break... The front door spanned the entire front of the cell. It was made of black metal with bars of metal and a lock on it. Since the bars were set wide apart, Jesus and I had an almost unlimited view of the entire cell.
     The old woman's color was ashen- flesh mixed with a greyish tint. She was rocking back and forth. As she rocked, tears rolled down her cheeks. I knew from her agonized expression that she was suffering from some unseen torment... All of a sudden, right before my eyes, the woman began to change forms - first to an old, old man, then to a young woman, to a middle-aged woman and then back to the old lady I had first seen. In shock, I watched as she went through these changes one after the other...
     "Many times," said the Lord, "I called on her to repent. She mocked Me and said, 'I enjoy serving Satan. I will keep on serving him.' ... On earth this woman taught many witches, both white witches and black witches, to do their magic. One of her magic tricks was to change from a young woman, to a middle-aged woman, to an old woman - even to an old man. It was fun in those days to make the change and frighten lesser witches with her magic. But now she suffers the pains of Hell, and her flesh is ripped away with each change. She cannot control it now, and keeps changing from one form to another, but her real form is the misty soul inside her skeleton. Satan uses her for his evil purposes and taunts and mocks her. Every so often she is brought before Satan to be tormented for his pleasure.
     "I called her many times, and I would have saved her. But she would not have Me. Now she begs and pleads for forgiveness, but it is too late. Now she is lost without hope." (A Divine Revelation Of Hell, P.83-87)

It should be noted that during this entire vision the Lord Jesus Himself was the One selecting which souls they would visit, and they moved directly from this soul to yet another soul who once likewise practiced such magic and was possessed of the ability to shape-shift. Jesus described this ability as "the strongest kind of satanic power, one she was required to sell her soul to receive." (See A Divine Revelation Of Hell, P.89-94).
     Why would Jesus be providing multiple accounts describing shape-shifting as a spiritual reality, knowing that this vision would be read by millions of believers in the end-times? A Divine Revelation Of Hell is a genuine vision of God and has sold millions of copies. It would appear the Lord is giving His people advanced warning that such powers are real, with the warning not to be deceived if false Christs arise again in the future and begin performing similar signs and wonders through the power of demonic spirits.
     One thing is abundantly clear: False Christs are indeed prophesied to return during the end-times. Our Lord's prophecy that false Christs would come was only partially fulfilled during New Testament times. And when they do arise, the signs and wonders they will perform will be strong enough to deceive, if possible, even the very elect, for our Lord Himself warned long ago:

At that time (i.e during the time of the Antichrist), if anyone says to you, "Look, here is the Christ!" or "There he is!", do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect, if that were possible. Behold, I have told you ahead of time. (Matthew 24:23-27, NIV)

Those who enter the end-times unaware of the schemes and strategies of Satan will be in danger of being deceived, and may lose their souls if they are duped by the incredible displays of satanic power prophesied to return in the last days.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 04:05:08 PM by Hidden In Him »